Don't cry :'(

The Born Heartaches

 "What the ." Bom widened her eyed, almost split her drink over to after seeing some pictures of GD & Kiko in the internet.

 

"Is this true?" Even the baddass CL was even shocked in the sudden news. The three remaining girls were very focus and reading the article in the internet.

 

"What do you mean it's true? Look, unni, the pictures are so cleared." Minji said, pointing the PC screen harder because of the annoying pictures.

 

"But they just broke up two months ago. What is this?! He already move on just like that? after six years?!?!"

 

Angry and annoyance were all mixed on Bom feelings. Bom was the first one who find out that GD and Dara were already in relationship back then and witness of there romance. She don't actually feel uneasy today after reading the news that were spreading all of the internet. She was about to explode.

 

"I need to teach that guy a lesson." Bom fist is now ready to punch someone faced, standing up and walking back and forth inside the practice room, both hands placed on her waist, eyes turned into a devil horn. 

 

"This year is actually so , nowadays Idols are involved in car accident, departing the group, dating, etc. I was very happy because our company were not involved in those breaking news, I mean-" Minji was suddenly stopped in her mid-stated when CL spokes up.

 

"Correction maknae, Seungri is involved in car accident before that ing news of GD with that Kiko." said CL sarcastically.

 

"Oh yeah, Right. But seriously, GD oppa has still have time to date someone? after what happened to Seungri oppa?" Minji said.

 

Then the door knocked, they all turned there head together and looked at newly arrived Taeyang. Girls was about to open his mouth to ask if she he saw Dara but  Taeyang was interrupted them first.

 

"Girls, Where is Dara?" It's taeyang who came in as soon he enter, he started to asked where Dara is.

 

"We don't know, we haven't seen her yet." Bom replied, worry emotions form to each of there faces.

 

"Have you guys saw the rumored?" Taeyang asked, staring in each of them.

 

"Rumor?" Bom and CL say together, both girls raised there eye browed.

 

"Is that we call a rumor oppa? It so obvious that they're in relationship." said CL in her annoyance voiced.

 

"We don't even know the whole real story." Taeyang trying to call the girls frustrations.

 

"We don't care about that ing story. What we care is our Dara. It's only been two months and-" CL begun to burst on in anger.

 

"Where is Jiyong?" Bom cut off asking, changing the topic to manage CL's angry not to explode.

 

"He's in Japan. He's coming back tomorrow morning." Taeyang replied.

 

"That's good," Upon hearing it, Bom relieve and excited to see and punch GD's face.

 

GD is  already rumor to be dating Kiko before, but they denied it because he was already so much inlove with Dara and everyone is taking his side and trusting him, but now, after seeing those pictures, flirting each other with the other girl, turned out to UNTRUST.

 

"!" CL sighs in frustrations, placing her hand on her forehead as of now, like Bom. CL just wanted to punch someone face harder.  

 

"Unni.~" Minji call in a very worry low tone, CL and Bom looked her in calm. 

 

"Why Maknae? Is there a problem?" Bom asked,

 

"I'm worried about Dara unni, we've been practicing for almost four hours but she haven't comeback yet." Minji stated.

 

CL and Bom exchanged eye contacts to each other in a worried eyed look. 

 

"Try to call her." Taeyang said. Bom tried to call Dara for a few minutes already but suddenly her phone was off.

 

"I already send her a message but no replied yet," CL said.

 

 

 

*  *  * 

 

 

 

| Japan | 9PM 

 

"Congratulations GD." A random guys shouted, People immediately shouting and hollering inside the club

 

Everyone is happy for GD's relationship to Kiko. They were cheering them up, like a bunch of animals. GD pretending to smiles at them.Everyone got wild, and minding there own different world. While everyone is busy and having fun. Gee grab a change to got up and walk outside the bar,

 

He was holding his phone checking out the news that spreading to the internet involving him and rumor girlfriend Kiko.  He wasn't surprised before the news came out, he already knew that they were alot of camera capturing them, flirting to each other. But since he was drunk, He didn't know what he was doing  that time all he can remember in he had so fun.

 

The Big Bang tried calling him just to ask if  he somehow cared about Dara's feeling because of a sudden news but his phone would always be off for them.

 

He tried to call Dara but her phone was off, and the one time it rang, Dara will quickly turned it off upon knowing who was calling at her.

 

And a sudden pouring rain dropped, he slowly lift this head and wondering why it suddenly rain when the night was just so beautiful earlier. 

 

He sighs smoothly, slowly closing his eyes for a second and open as he already know the reason why the rain drops all of a sudden.

 

"Dara . . ." He calls softly, staring in the pouring rain,   "Don't cry . . . "

 

 

 

*  *  * 

 

At the Han River. Inside the white car, 

 

There she is, the goddess Dee is crying her eyes out, looking down as tears kept on falling in her eyes, 

 

She stayed numb, naive from the pain he was slowly inflicting inside her. 

 

The moment Dara saw Jiyong cuddling, hugging, having fun chatting with a new girl named Kiko broke everything inside of her. 

 

She didn't expect that this will happen to her since she just came back from the Philippines to relieved the pain that she's suffering because of Gee.

 

Didn't expect that she will burst out crying after what she just saw, She turned off her phone due to she wants to be alone and don't want to bother, 

 

All she can do is cry and cry out loud inside the car, she still love Gee. But Gee doesn't know about the true feelings inside her.

 

Jiyong though that Ms Dee doesn't love her anymore because of agreeing to breaking up to him, but deep inside she was really in pain, 

 

She don't want to call a desperate women who is begging the guy to stay, all she can do is whatever Jiyong decision is, she's happy for him 

 

All she want to do is, to stay inside of her car the whole time,  slowly losing her strength because of tears that won't stop falling from brightly eyes . .  

 

Punching her chest so hard, struggling, screaming, messing herself until the pain heal. suffering from pain is the most worst feeling ever, all she want to do is burst out everything inside, lean herself cause she's the only one who knows this kind of feeling and just wanted to cried it out.

 

Then Dara lean her back, looking out nowhere, she finally stop from a period of crying, her eyes were all swollen. Breathing deeply to control the emotions

 

Dara close her eyes for a second, and the moment she opened it the pain of his eyes that shown in the past few hours are now gone. She wiped her tears, blowing out an air on to calm herself.

 

She get her phone to turn it on.~ she was not surprised of those sudden message that keep popping on her phone.

 

She started the car of her engine. But just for a moment, Dara stared out from the window, looking at the view of the Han River bridge.

 

"Jiyong ah,~ ."  A treambling lips form to her, she close her eyes for a moment and tears fell again.

 

 

 

*  *  * 

 

 

Taeyang and TOP as well the girls were all gathered in the practice room. Each of them are staring at there phones, waiting someone text and calls.

 

"This is not good, I need to-" Bom was about to walk out when the door opens slowly and quickly turned there heads together. They were all getting nervous, waiting the door to open widely. They found out a person who is taking a slow steps. Then the door finally opened widely.

 

Everyone is relieved as they finally saw Dara appearance, still stock in the place where they were standing, still same positions.

 

She was holding a plastic bag that full of snacks and everything. Dara was about to smile at them but she looked them in confusions.

 

Dara: "What's going on? You guys seem to have seen a ghost." Dara smiles awkwardly, walking towards to there directions.

 

Bom approach her first, "Where did you go Dara?"

 

Dara: "I went to store to buy a snack. Here!" She tried to smile, and happily showed them the snack that she brought, But everyone is not pleased.

 

Taeyang: "You're kidding us, Don't you?"

 

Dara: "No. Why would I?"

 

CL: "What happened to you're eyes? Why swollen?"

 

CL touched Dara's face and deeply stared at her eyes. Dara find it awkward, she quickly avoide her stared.

 

Dara: "Guys, I just lost for awhile and you guys were so much worried about me. Nothing happened ok?"

 

Bom: "Really? Then why your phone is off? We've been calling you.."

 

Dara: "My phone is dead, I forgot to charge it."

 

Minji: "Then why you're eyes are swollen unni?"

 

Dara: "They were a janitors cleaning on the parking lot and so-"

 

Bom: "Dara we don't have janitors here."

 

TOP: "You're really good in lying . . ."

 

Dara became speechless after being caught of lying. She was stucked on the same place, staring each one of there eyes, waiting what she's going to say next.

 

When she look at the girls, in a worried look. Dara wanted to burst out and tell everything but Taeyang and TOP was there.

 

"I-I'm okay guys, Don't worry." Dara felt like her voice is cracking out of nervousness.

 

CL cleared as she already felt something is getting weird. Especially when Dara crack her voice.

 

"Uhm. I think, Unni is just tired." CL said worriedly in voice. Trying to manage the tension inside of each of them.

 

"I think so. You guys should go home. Ok? Let's talk about this next time." Taeyang said.

 

The girls shook there head, immediately fix and get there things, getting ready to go home. They all leave the practice room without saying anything. 

*  *  *