Chapter 3

The Love I've been Waiting For
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

4 years ago

 

She was playing with her mobile game when she received a text message from an unknown number.

 

 

From: 014xxxxxxx

You look really pretty when you're playing with your mobile games, I really hope I can sit beside you.

 

I decided not to reply the message but another creepy text message seeped through my phone screen.

 

 

From: 014xxxxxxx

I understand you don't know me yet but you'll slowly learn to love me. I already love you so much. Please, love me quickly.

 

I was a little shocked. Was he for real? Did he know who he was texting? I shrugged it off before Fany asked me to ready myself for our rehearsal in Music Bank.

 

***

 

"Let's welcome today's Hot Stage performer, Girls' Generation." Girls' Generation walked out from the Music Bank backstage to the interview stage. "Wahh~ its Girls' Generation! So can you please introduce your title song, Hoot?" Taeyeon nod happily and started introducing the song, Hoot. "Our next performer would be Girls' Generation with the song, Hoot! Please anticipate them more~" the audiences cheered loudly for their idol when they prepared to perform.

 

***

 

"OMG~ I was so hyper today I even wore out my heels!" Jessica exclaimed aloud while hugging Tiffany and Taeyeon's side waist. "Did you know how passionately our SONEs cheered for us like OMG I was winking so much my eye actually hurt for the first time cause of winking." The TaeNySic trios were laughing and joking for as long as they realised.

 

"I'll go check my phone first for any update from the game developers," Taeyeon swipe open her phone but the first thing she saw was the same unknown number. For 37 times.

 

 

From:014xxxxxxx

Good luck for your rehearsal Taeyeon-ah.

 

From:014xxxxxxx

Be careful Taeyeon-ah, you almost sprained your ankle.

 

From: 014xxxxxxx

Did you look at me? I was cheering very hard for you just now

 

From:014xxxxxxx

Please reply my texts. I don't mind you resting a while first before replying.

 

Taeyeon's POV

That was a lot. He sent me multiple messages in a few minutes. I betcha he's one of my fans but how? How did he managed to get my number?

 

 

From:014xxxxxxx

I know you're reading my messages. The look on your face was so cute.

 

I stopped reading- he was stalking us- no, me all the time. I looked. I ran. I found every single spot. How did he stalk me? This is starting to get really creepy. I felt a touch on my shoulder, I flinched.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, its me. What is wrong with you? Why are you sweating so much?" Tiffany touched my forehead with the back of her palm. "Gosh. You're so hot! You can't continue the show, you must rest. I'll do the rest so follow me to our restroom. You need to rest, you're sick!" My body was pulled by Tiffany but my soul wasn't with me.

 

Questions were asked in my head. Who is he? What does he want? How did he get my number? How did he stalked me? Unfortunately, none was answered.

 

***

 

Days past since that incident started. But it didn't stop. Texts were sent everyday, every night at any hour. It had started to get really creepy and annoying.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, you up yet?" Fany came into my room to wake me up. I struggled to open my eyes. "Huh? Not yet.." Fany sighed. "He didn't sto

Please log in to read the full chapter