Chapter 2

The Love I've been Waiting For
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2

 

Taeyeon stretches her hands upwards. Seeing the sunlight that shines on her, she then uses the back of her palm to rub her sleepy eyes. Her dorm is completely empty by now, the other members were out today for their individual activities. And fortunately she has no schedule today.

 

She walked to the refrigerator to fetch some water; there's a small note stuck on the refrigerator door written.

 

'Taeyeon-ah, its Fany.. I didn't know you had boyfriend.. I thought you were only close to Heechul oppa. Anyway, I'll be back at 6.. Tell me everything about 'your' Baek.

 

Taeyeon grinned at Tiffany's note for her, sometimes Fany is so sweet she would want to marry Tiffany.. If she's a guy.

 

***

 

Tiffany sat opposite to Taeyeon, mouth wide open. "So you mean you used Baekhyun-ie? .. But wh-". "Its Woohyung," that name sent Tiffany into her Its-west-coast-tiffany mode. "OMG. What do you mean? What did he do this time? Did he harm you? Where is he now?" Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, in her urge of tearing.. "He sent me a text that he's back in Korea now, I didn't know what's that suppose to mean but I've figured it out that maybe it'll be safer to have a boyfriend?" Tiffany shook her head hard. "Taeyeon-ah, I've always been understanding when it comes to you but this time its really not right," Tiffany sighed.

 

"Baekhyun is just a junior, you don't know what Yoon Woohyung is capable of Taeyeon-ah. Have you thought of his safety?"

Please log in to read the full chapter