Chapter3: The very first meeting

You are my love

Chapter3 

TAENY's POV

Finally, the day was coming and I was getting so excited. I woke up early and got ready for the trip. As soon as, I did my daily routine I heard a car "beep" sound. I took a brief glare at the window and saw a black van under my house. I quickly grabbed my backpack and ran downstair. 

"Have a nice trip my princess!! Dun forget tomorrow you will start your school. Take care of Taeny, Luhan ." My dad said while smiling at Luhan who already there in my house.

"Nae, appa. Annyeong." I kissed him on the cheek and went to the vans that full of noisy sound. I took a seat next to baekhyun. 
THE TRIP IS OFFICIALLY STARTED!! It took us 2 hours to arrive at the park but it wasn't that long anyway. I just knew that baekhyun, Chen, and Chanyeol were so funny and noisy. D.O told me they were the beagle line. Well, the best name ever. One more thing I wouldn't forget to mention is their appearance. I didn't really take a deep look at them last night. Chanyeol's white teeth and smile that could make everyone melt at the very first meeting, Beakhyun's beautiful hand, Kai's y body, Sehun's sharp jaw line, xiumin's chubby cheek, not to mention Luhan because he is prettier than me. AISHH! How could a guy be that pretty, oh sorry handsome.
Whatever! Stop it. I was not gonna fell for them except D.O.

"Woahhhh!!!! Hyung, roller coaster." Sehun widely opened his mouth after we went off the van and jumped like a kid along with Tao.

We decided to go with the roller coaster first because sehun annoyed us too much. Everybody was getting ready, except weirdo, I mean Luhan. He hided at the back.

"Come on, weirdo!!" I said and dragged him up.

"He had the height phobia." Suho said.

"Don't worry. I will comfort you, weirdo. I am good at this. I am sure you are safe with me." I dragged him to took a seat next to me and told everyone to got ready.
Luhan got in without any word, but I knew how scared he was. He angelic face became pale and all he could do was close his deer eyes and grabbed my hands tightly. Sweat was forming his face like a river. I tightly grabbed his big soft hand and smiled at him. 

"Believe me, ok!? I know you weird, hehehe but I knew you can do it with me, the kiddo." 

I didn't mean to make fun of him. I just want him to overcome those fear because I have been through it and I knew how hard it was. 

LUHAN POV's

"Believe me, ok!? I know you are weird, hehehe but I knew you can do it with me, the kiddo." Taeny said and gave me a smile. 

I don't know what was with me, but my heart beat so fast and my fear just faded away. Her smile, her warm tiny hand, her everything just perfect. WAIT!! What I was thinking! Damn! 

"Get ready! The ride starts now." The staff alerted. I could heard the sound of baekhyun and chanyeol at the back. Shouted like there was no tomorrow. My sweat dropped dramatically as the engine started. I looked at Taeny and she seemed fine. Her smile still there. I felt relax, but the coaster just too fast for me to afford.

"Shout! Luhan shout out loud and don't look down. Just relax!! AHHHHH! "she said.
Luhan you could do it or you will embarrassed with girl.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" 

Finally, the ride ended. Wow just wow. I could do it for the first time since I was born. Thanks to Taeny for helping me out. Otherwise, my whole body was shaking now. I didn't care anymore. It was okay as soon as I could come out SAFELY. I looked at Taeny, but she quickly ran to the rubbish can. Lol, was she going to vomit? Well, no D.O was the one. No wonder she was so fast. 

"Are you ok?" She asked D.O who was looking so pale. 

"Just a bit of dizzy. I am fine. Don't let me alone ruin the trip. I will just take a rest here and you can go. I will catch it up when I am fine!!" He said and tried to plant a smile on his face. 

"I will be here with D.O." Taeny said.

I don't know, but out of the sudden my sadness start to raise in my heart and I found that it was so annoy whenever Taeny suggested to be with D.O.

"Ok!! Let's get going!!" Sehun said and dragged me with him. I had no choice, but to agree with it. 

D.O's POV

I felt guilty because Taeny needed to be with me due to my frustration after the ride. 

"You don't have to do that Taeny. You can just go and play." I said

"I can't play happily if I just left you here exhausted. I am happy as long as I am with you." She said with an angelic smile. I could not help, but to smiled back.

"Your smile cure everything. I am ok now. Let's go." I said

"Are u sur--?" Without letting her finish the sentence, I quickly grabbed her tiny hand and ran towards the other. 

TAENY'S POV

"Are u sur----?" D.O grabbed my hand and dragged me toward the other members. 

Oops! Again! His hair was blowing due to the wind and he planted a heart shape smile on his face as he took a brief look at me while holding my hand. Wait!! We held hand. 
HOLY HORSE!! It was real. My heart was drumming like I was about to getting a heart attack. It would be the best if the time stopped here like forever. We were best friend and we spent uncountable time together, but I always felt the butterfly in my stomach whenever I got close to him.

"D.O there is a cooking contest! Let's go!" A familiar voice cut off the best scent of my life and broke my hand and d.o apart and dragged d.o somewhere else in the miserable crowds.
It was LUHAN!! WHAT THE HELL WAS WITH HIM??? I swore to kick his once for real. He is my annoying living creature ever. The baddest timing MR. Xi Luhan. I headed to where they were and yeah the cooking contest. The price was to eat the dinner that was cooked by the most famous chef in korea in the most beautiful five star hotel in korea as well. Wow just wow. 

"Do you gonna join it for real?" Kris asked and look like D.O might not be able to do this.

"Let him try!" Xiumin said

"D.O was actually good at cooking and I bet he will win this competition if he joined. A pieces of cake for him. PPPFTTT" I said and smirked back at kris reaction. 

"I will join then." D.O said and we all put on a big smile on our faces. It was going to be fun and excited. Let our big eyes chef rock the competition.

AUTHOR's NOTE

Long time no update -_______- I am sorry, I was just too exhausted from school exam and everything. My mind just could not process any best idea for this. I hope you like this and please support me as well. I promise to update a lot more faster than ever ^____^ enjoys!!! /unedited//