Chapter2: First Meeting

You are my love

D.O'S POV

I widely opened my eyes like the first time I saw a ghost and ran like there was a fire, but finally just to gave Taeny a warm welcoming hug. She was so emotional. Taeny's eyes became red and almost shed a tear. I patted her hair softly like what I usually did when we were a child.

"Welcome back little girl! Why don't you tell me, so I can pick you up with Luhan hyung?"

"I forgot. Too excited to came back and see you, big eyes." She broke the hug and giggled.

"BIG EYES!!!" A loud united sound by other members was almost echoing in the whole VIP's room as well as the restaurant. Back to our childhood time, she always mocked me with the nickname she gave me, BIG EYES, because the fact that my eyes is so wide and big just like it was going to pop out, sometimes. Otherwise, I think it was cute.

I smiled back and messed up her fluffy brown hair. "You will never stop calling me that, huh. Tae Tae." I mocked back, yet the nickname I gave her was kinda cute unlike mine.

"Let have a seat first." Suho said with his angelic smile. So, I found a suitable place for her which was next to mine and Luhan.

TAENY's POV

I sit comfortably next to D.O and everyone was staring at me weirdly. Wowwwww, they all looked so handsome and gorgeous. Is that what D.O told me? His group, EXO. I wasn't really sure either wonder about it just know they were handsome and it was enough. I could melt at those time except that weirdo, Luhan. He was so so handsome, but his attitude was just strange. I didn't usually talk with monster like him.

"What is your name again?" A guys with dark skin and y face said. OMO, that smile killed me. It was so y.

"Taeny!""Kiddo!""Tae Tae!" D.O, LUHAN, and me concurrently replied. That stupid weirdo embarrassed me again, unlike D.O who was calling me cutely. They all laughed hardly and one of them collapsed down due to too much laugh, I guessed.

"Whatever we will call you Taeny then. Nice to meet you! I am Kai." That guys said and I greeted back. They all introduced one by one and it took a lot of time just to finished the rest. Guess what they have gotten like 12 people. I was going to yawn those time if only I couldn't perfectly controlled my mouth. You guys knew when we wanted to yawn and we tried hard not to and our mouth end up looking like a cow. They were looking at me and laughed. Craps, that embarrassed.

"I knew you tired just to wait us to end our introduction and greet." D.O said

"Aniyo, it's ok. I just too tired after a flight." I horribly lied and tried not to tell them the truth that I was so hungry and sleepy. *KROK KROK KROK*

"Silent, I heard something." The Maknae sehun said and tried to get his ear on it. Luhan and D.O was laughing hard. Actually, it was coming from my hungry tummy and that two knew it.

"A kid here is hungry! Order some more foods chanyeol." Luhan said.

"I am not, hyung. I am so full." Sehun pouted.

"I am not talking about you." Laughed Luhan, with his evil look as always.

"So who??"

"I am." I slightly raised my hand and spoke softly. "That sound was coming from my tummy. Hehehehe" showing a bit of my laugh and lowing down my head.

"Ok, here it is. My mom specially cooked for you. Eat well Taeny" Chanyeol presented me the existence of a large and appetite plate of food. He was so tall and i could feel neck hurted whenever i tried to look at his face. He would give him the name tower, for sure. I took my hand and covered my little laugh that was actually flew in my mind recently.

"Thanks." As I said, my hands quickly grabbed the chopsticks and started the food adventure.

"Piggy noona, hahahaha" Sehun laughed with his wide mouth open and pointed at me. I turned my head up from my plate and looked at them. They looked at me only. D.O grabbed some tissues and whipped out the food that was remained on my lips. My heart was pounding like a drum. The temperature in my heart was rising dramatically. Aigoo, how can I controlled it? Calm down Taeny! Calm down. D.O whipped my lips, well, my crush actually. It was illegal to do this to me D.O. I couldn't resist. 

"Silly girl ever." Said Luhan, sounding off a mocking tone.

"AISH, what wrong weirdo. I am hungry. You won't know." I raised my tone.

"How can a girl eat like this in front of 12 boys?" He continued with his remained tone.

"Yah--yahh"

"Yah what kiddo?" He painted a free spirit smile.

"Stop teasing you two! Anyways, what kind of relationship are you with D.O and Luhan hyung?" said Baekhyun.

"I am her childhood friend. She left korea 3 years ago and why are you coming back, anyways?" D.O responded.

"I don't know too. Dad just told me in a hurry that I crucially need to come back. Just a day before my flight, but aren't you want me to come back?"

"No no, I miss you so much, tae tae!!" He gave me his heart-shaped smile.

"I miss you more." I punched his cheeks and he blushed.

"How about you Luhan?" said suho.

"My father is her father best friend and he told me to pick her up because he was busy." Said Luhan. After that EXO and I started talking about various thing in korea and I told them about New ZELAND as well. We got along really well and fortunately, I would be studying in the same school as them. That was so great. I could finally studied with D.O or big eyes, whatever. The school would start on Monday which meant the day after tomorrow.

"Do you guys free tomorrow? Should we tour Taeny around and go to the park?" Chanyeol said. This tower gave a good idea.

"Yeah, hyung. We have never been at the park as a group for a long time. I want to." Sehun said excitedly and everyone nodded as the answer.

"Ok, then I will pay. Get ready for tomorrow. My drivers will collected you guys at home one by one. See you." Suho said. He must be rich to afford those stuff for us. Well, we all rich maybe, but he must be wealthier than us. After our agreement we individually went home, but unlucky me who needed to drove home with, weirdo Luhan, yet not D.O. My appa urged him to do so we couldn't protest. What the hell did I need to involve with Luhan? Why would appa chose him to pick me up rather than told our driver at home to do it? Was there a reason? I asked myself a ton of question while I was sitting in the car heading home with Luhan. I sat still and my spirit just went off my body.

AUTHOUR's NOTE

Hi! second chapter is here. It is kinda boring for both this and previous chapter and I am sorry. It is just because I want to make it abit because I want to make it abit clear. I promise to bring up sweet Taesoo and Taehan momments more than this in the nest remain chapter. hope you guys like it and please help subscribe me also. THANKS.