Tao

Ribbons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is a double-update day, so be sure to go back a chapter if you didn't know. (I don't want you skipping a chapter because 1:This chapter will be super confusing if you do. And 2: The last chapter was important.)

Hyoyeon could not believe what she just did. Kai's group, exo, were the last group to audition. The evaluators were Hyoyeon, Yoona, a previous winner named Kim Hyuna, and another previous winner named Luna. 

When exo had come out, they all sang beautifully, better than anyone thought. When it was time for the four girls to either say yes or no, (the contestants needed at least three out of the four evaluators to say yes to move on) everyone had expected Hyoyeon to say no. Bit, when it was her time, she shocked everyone by saying yes. 

"Are you okay?" Luna whispered as exo left the stage. 

"Yeah. Come on, they were good." Hyoyeon reasoned. 

"Yeah, they were pretty good." Luna admitted. Luna looked a little nervous, all of a sudden. 

"Are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked. 

"She's fine." Yoona snapped, causing Hyoyeon to turn around. Shrugging, Hyoyeon went back to doodling on her sheet of paper. Yoona continued to stare daggers at both Luna and Hyoyeon.

"So, you really do keep you promises, huh?" Kai and Hyoyeon were sitting in the library, not even caring about the books. They sat across from each other. They had only been sitting there for half an hour, saying nothing.

"Yeah." Hyoyeon twiddled her thumbs. "I guess I do." 

They didn't know why, but they both felt uneasy. Hyoyeon looked at nothing else but the floor while fiddling with her thumbs. Kai just stared off into the distance while tapping his foot. 

Kai cleared his throat, causing Hyoyeon to look at him. "Hyoyeon, I-" 

"HI!" The sudden shouting caused the pair to jump. Luckily, the librarian only came during the weekend, or else they would have all been kicked out. Looking over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter