Secret

Ribbons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How Hyoyeon got here? She didn't know. Just a couple of minutes ago, she was sitting in the library and enjoying her day. All of a sudden, she was sitting in a cafe, with Kai sitting in the opposing chair. 

Hyoyeon looked down at her bag, where the precious ribbons were tied. She pulled at the orange ribbon. 

"It's not going to come off." Kai said. 

"I wasn't trying to take it off." Hyoyeon mumbled.

"What do you want?" Hyoyeon hissed. Kai didn't answer her. He just stared out the window. 

After what seemed like days of waiting, Kai answered. "I want money. I want another car. I want to rule the world." 

Hyoyeon scoffed. "Not what I meant, dummy." 

Kai finally looked at her. He looked a little irritated, but amused at the same time. "Fine. I want to get to know you better. Is that what you meant?" 

Hyoyeon's next expression made Kai burst into laughter.

"Don't look so shocked. Come on, we've known each other since we were kids." Kai pointed out. 

Hyoyeon still couldn't believe it. "Ahem, but I'm pretty sure you hated me since we were kids." 

Kai shrugged his shoulders. "Just because I hate you, doesn't mean I don't want to get to know you."

"Alright then... I'll give you the rest of the day to impress me. If you don't, all of this kindness ends right then. If you do, which I highly doubt, this little war we have will end. Deal?" Hyoyeon looked at him. 

"Deal." 

"You took me to a forest. Wow." Hyoyeon stared at the dark path in front of her. "You know, if you want to mirder me, can you do it at a public place where people can find me?" 

Kai chuckled. "Sorry, but I don't want anyone to find your body." 

Hyoyeon turned so he couldn't see her grin. "Let's go..." 

Kai grabbed her wrist and started dragging her through the forest. His pace got faster, and soon they were both sprinting, Kai's hand still wrapped around Hyoyeon's wrist. 

Finally, they arrived at something incredibly beautiful. 

It was a small, oasis-like  area. The lake wasn't all that big, but could probably fit thirty to forty teenagers in it. It even had a small waterfall, making a rainbow appear in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter