..2

Love Never Fades

Love never Fades

Fading for Love Sequel

 

1st chapter, Part II

 

From: Kris

´What will you do after school?’

 

Zitao smiled amused as the name popped o his screen. He still couldn’t believe that Kris had actually typed his number on his phone as King Kris and a heart after it. He was so cheesy sometimes.

 

To: Kris

‘Nothing much. Studying, dying of boredom and texting you, like always.’

 

From: Kris

‘Good.’

 

To: Kris

‘Why?’

 

From: Kris

‘Because I have things planned. See you after. Love ya.’

 

Zitao frowned at that. Kris was also weird when he wanted to.

It was a month since Kris had told his parents about him and Tao. That had left him with an even hard relationship with them. Because of that they had been messaging each other a lot and spending more time together.

The dark boy just placed his phone inside his schoolbag for now and paid attention to the rest of the lesson.

-

“-and that was what I tried to say, you know? But he just stared at me like I was some kind of crazy person or something.” Sally was babbling beside Zitao for the entire way out of school. They were now approaching the entrance and then it would be just passing the gate and be free for the weekend.

“Hum. What did you do?” He asked, not really caring about all the girls talk but he knew better than to ignore it.

“I said ‘Look here dude, I don’t know who you think you are but you better walk away because my best friend taught me kung fu and I would kick you damn anytime!” She says proudly “Aren’t you happy I used what you taught me?”

“… I taught wushu… And it was just one basic kick.” He points out, receiving a shrug from her.

“Who cares? He doesn’t know that! Besides, he walked away and didn’t nag me anymore!” She said grinning happily. “Hey, what’s that?” She suddenly frowns curious.

“What’s what?” Zitao asks while looking at his phone. Kris hadn’t text him after the weird conversation during class.

“That circle at the gates. Is that… Dan in the middle? But who is the blond kid?”

Zitao’s head snaps up at those words and he locks eyes on the circle that Sally had described. It was mostly formed by juniors and some seniors. In the middle stood Dan, looking straight with a shocked expression, which matched everyone else’s, to none other than Kris. Kris expression was blank, while he stared at his ‘ex-‘friends’’.

Tao’s mind started to work overtime as he tried to understand what was going on. Before he could notice, he was running straight to the circle, forcing his way through the other teens, to at least, be able to see the two of them from up close. Sally was beside him after some seconds.

“Omg, I recognize him! Isn’t he the… Kim- Tris-Kra- Damn what’s the name?” She muttered to herself.

“Kris.” Zitao whispers.

“Exactly! He was the swimming club captain last year before he transferred! But what is he doing here? And what is happening? And how did you know his name?” She looked confused at Tao, wanting answers, but his eyes were trained on the two boys, specially a blond one. What was he doing there?

“Kris.” Dan voice was still showing signs of shock, even tho his face didn’t give any away at the moment.

“Dan.” Kris calmly replies.

“What are you doing here? Came back to see if everyone was surviving without you? Well, guess what? We don’t need you!” Dan hissed at the other teen.

Kris only reaction was to smirk and he had to fight the urge to roll his eyes at how pathetic the other boy was acting. That only fired Dan even more.

“You little brat! Do you think you are better than us? You came here to show us that you are doing better than us? Please Kris who ca-“

“Can you just shut up?” Kris bites back, losing his patient with the other. “What makes you even think I came here for you? You’re not important.”

“Oh… Is that right? Then why did you come back for?” Dan raises a brow, cocky.

Zitao was just watching the entire show. He was fighting back the urge the punch Dan in the face and scream how stupid he was. But he knew his parents, Kris and college wouldn’t like if he did that. So he was just holding back.

“I am waiting for someone, isn’t it obvious, ?” Kris raises a brow too, clearly doubting Dan’s intelligence.

“And who could you possibly knew on this school? Uh? Who would talk to you?” Dan smirks.

At that Zitao takes a step ahead, trying to quietly, without grabbing much attention reach over to Kris, but unfortunately he had his mama’s clumsy genes and ended up stumbling on some boy’s feet, nearly falling face on the ground, if someone hadn’t grabbed him. Slowly, Zitao gazed up, locking eyes with a very pleased Kris.

“Hey.” Kris says smiling.

“Hey…” The dark boy mumbles, blushing a little as he felt all eyes on both of them.

“I was waiting for you.”

“Sorry if I made you wait for long.” He replies while standing straight.

“Nah, it’s ok. You didn’t know, anyway.” He shrugs.

“You know each other?”

Both boys look at Dan, who made the question.

“Yes.” Kris nods and tilts his head a little. “Is there a problem with it?”

“No... I just didn’t expect it.”

“Well, then get used to it. I’m coming here for Zitao more times from now on.” Kris says nonchalantly and holds Tao’s hands. “Now, excuse us.” He says walking away from the crowd.

“Are you ok?” He turns around, looking at Tao, after they are alone.

Zitao nods, with a smile on his face. “What are you doing here? I thought you had things planned!”

“Oh!” Kris’ face lights up like he had remembered something important. “But I have!” He says, chuckling at the confused face his boyfriend made. “We are going on a date.” He announces.

Tao face gets red, and he smiles happily. “Really?!”

“U-hum!” Kris nods, smiling back.

The smaller boy jumps a little excited, holding tightly his blond hand. Kris only laughs at the cuteness.

“By the way” He says once they started walking again. “It must be the school, but every time we meet there you fall for me.” Kris says smoothly.

“…. What?” Tao makes a weird face before bursting out laughing. “You’re weird!!”

“You like it!” Kris chuckles and grabs Tao’s hand, pulling him gently with him. “C’mon, let’s go.”

-

“Wait!” They had only walked a few steps before a voice made them stop on their tracks. “Who are you? How do you know each other? Are you guys going out? What’s going on?!”

It was Sally… Oh damn. She drags him away from Kris.

“Sally…” Zitao starts. “Please calm down. I can explain everything.”

“You can? Why are you guys holding hands anyway?”

“Kris is my boyfriend.” Zitao spills it out. Looking straight into his shocked best friend. She needed to know.

“You… are gay?” She asks slowly.

Zitao only nods.

“Oh….” She breaths out. “OMG I ALWAYS WANTED A GAY FRIEND!! AND NOW MY BEST FRIEND IS GAY!!!” she screams excited and jumps over Zitao.

The boy starts to laugh and catches her on his arms.

“I thought you would be mad and never talk to me again.” He confesses.

“You deserve that for not telling me! But I can’t! OMG!” she screams again.

“Ex-Excuse me…” A sudden soft timid voice catches their attentions. “You are Zitao… right?” It’s a girl, a junior. Her face is somewhat familiar to Tao.

The boy nods softly. “Yes… Can I help you with anything?” He asks confused.

“Oh… I just wanted to ask you if… you really are dating Wu Kris like everyone is saying in school…” She asks blushing and looking away.

“O-Oh…” Zitao can’t help but blush too. “Yeah… We are.” He nods shyly.

The girl looks at him in a mix of surprise and shock. Zitao mind clicks at that expression as flashbacks of the first time he relieved ghost Kris memories. She was the girl that liked Kris last year. Oh…

“Oh… I wish you all the best and happiness. I hope he treats you right.” She says before bowing “Sorry for this. I’ll see you around school. Bye!” She says and quickly walks away.

Well, this was weird.

“This was weird.” Sally voices his thoughts and she suddenly turns to Kris. “You are his boyfriend right??!! I’m Sally, nice to meet you!” She bows her head, before hugging Kris. “OMG!” she quickly gets into her fangirl mode again.

Kris only laughs a little and nods.

“Yes, thank you for accepting us.” He bows his head a little.

 “Of course!! Are you guys going on a date?” When receiving positive answers, she shushes them away “Then go! I’m sorry for anything, and nice to meet you Kris!” She waves and runs on the opposite direction.

The teens merely look at each other, before laughing and walking away again. Hand in hand.

 

---⌛---

 

Tao and Kris went to a Themed Park. They passed the entire afternoon going on every ride. Kris liked specially the Rolla Coaster, and it had nothing to do with the fact that Tao held onto him tightly all the way through it. Tao favorite one was the Giant Wheel, which was the one that they were now. Stopped on the higher plan.

“Look! We can see school from here and my house too! Can we see yours?!”

“Yes. Can you see the big white house beside the big blue one?” Kris points through the window. “That is the one.” He says after Tao nodding.

“Woah…” Zitao mumbles and looks up, at the see-through ceiling “Look at the stars! Aren’t they pretty?”

Kris takes a moment to look at his boyfriend before nodding and looking up at the sky. “Very.” Comments with a smile. “You know… You probably would enjoy more the view if you let go of my arm.” He points out, smiling at the way Zitao clings even more to him. The poor thing loved the Giant Wheel, but hated the heights.

“No… I’m good like this. Unless you are uncomfortable.” Tao looks at him worried.

“No. I’m good.” Kris says and squeezes lightly the other boy hand. “Relax Taozi.” He kisses softly the other’s forehead.

Zitao blushes but nods. He rests his head on Kris shoulder and sighs in content. It was good to just spend that time alone, with no one around.

Kris fingers graze over his chin, tilting his head up, as he slowly leaned down, planting a soft kiss into the younger boy lips.

“I love you Taozi.” He whispers, causing the other to blush even more.

-

“I’m hungry!” Zitao states, as he looks around for some food stalls.

“Look there! Let’s get some hot dogs?” Kris asks excited. He really liked hot dogs.

“Of course!” Zitao exclaims amused, laughing while trailing after Kris to the stall.

Kris looks back at him and smiles “The same as always, right?” To what Zitao only nods with a smile. Kris turns around to order.

-

They were walking around while finishing their hot dogs.

“Hey Kris, look! It’s a fortune teller?” Tao exclaims. “Should we try?”

“I don’t think it will be true tho.” Kris points out.

“Well…” Zitao looks at him “Most people would say that of our story.” He smiles and grabs his boyfriend hand, pulling him gently to the fortune teller tent.

“Excuse us?” Zitao calls “There’s someone here?”

“Welcome~” A feminine voice calls them from the inside. “Please sit and relax. I won’t harm you, I promise.”

The teller was probably a middle age woman, black hair and tanned skin. All dressed in purple and a thin piece of cloth covering half of her face. There was a crystal ball in front of her and everything was dark. Just like in the movies.

Both of the teens sit down on the little pillows on the floor.

“Please, give me your hand.” The Fortune teller extends her hand to Kris, which the boy slowly places his own on top. “Hum... I can see that you both are dating.”

“How… did you know?” Zitao's eyes go wide.

“You are still holding hands.” She states matter of factly, to what Kris snorts amused and Tao blushes.

“Hum…” She says, looking at Kris’ palm. “I can see something from your past… But I can’t understand it well. Although I can say that this thing was the one that put both of you together.” She says, moving his fingers over Kris hand. “I can sense some tension between you and your family. But I can see that you feel at peace in your boyfriend’s house.” Zitao looks at Kris and back at the fortune teller. “I can also feel the bond between both of you. It’s very strong for such a young age. I’m curious about how it started, I am distasteful for not being able to comprehend it. But still. It is such a strong feeling coming from you that is almost overwhelming my senses.”She comments with a chuckle. Kris squeezes Zitao’s fingers. “And about your future… All I can say to you without spoiling any surprises, it that the future is smiling brightly for you child. You have nothing to worry about.” She says, patting Kris hand gently, before leaning back straight on her seat once again. “I wish you the best of luck on both of your lives.” She says smiling.

As if sensing it was time to leave, both Kris and Tao get up and walk out of the tent.

“Well… This was interesting.” Zitao comments, looking at his boyfriend and pecking his cheek. “Thank you for doing this with me Kris.” He smiles “And I’m talking about everything, not only today, but all the other days of the last two months.”

“No… I should be the one thanking you, because if it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t be here at all. So thank you. Thank you for existing.” Kris says, squeezing the other hand lightly.

Both smiling happily.

-

Tao’s house was already visible when Kris car turned into the neighborhood. Tao held on to the little golden fish bag carefully to not busting the bag and kill the little fishy that Kris had taken so long to gain him. They had named it Fai. It sounded nice.

After parking the car, Kris quickly gets out and runs all the way around it, to open Tao’s door for him.

“Please prince.” He says bowing.

“Thank you.” The boy chuckles while getting out and they walk side by side until the porch. “Thank you for today Kris. I really, really like it. It was all so perfect, I couldn’t ask for more.” Tao says smiling wide.

“And I couldn’t ask for anything more perfect and amazing than you, my dear.” Kris says back with a breathtaking smile. “Thank you for spending your afternoon and beginning of the night with me.” He says taking his boyfriend free hand and bringing it up to kiss it.

Zitao blushes once more and nods. “Don’t forget to come and visit Fai!” He warns, with a soft smile.

“Never!” Kris makes a serious face, before smiling once again. “You should enter. It’s getting late and cold, and I don’t want you and Fai to get a cold. Ok?” He says gently.

Zitao only nods and answers with a soft “Okay.” Getting on his tiptoes and kissing Kris nose. Kris chuckles and cups his boyfriend’s cheeks, kissing him gently on the lips.

“Good night my Taozi. I love you.” He says and watches as Tao says his good nights and enters his house.

Kris turns on his heels and starts to walk towards his car, mentally preparing himself for what would be when he got home. Suddenly a pair of skinny strong arms wraps themselves around him.

“I love you too.” He hears the voice he loves so much whispering this. He feels a soft quick shy kiss on his lips. He catches a glimpse of red cheeks. He hears quick running steps and a front door closing. And suddenly he is smiling. Suddenly all his worries melt away and all that is on his mind is his favorite peach. His Taozi.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Author's space------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo the second part of the first part (? yeah..) is out! It was like 5.696 words so I devided it into two, so it wouldn't get tiring to read.

I am thinking if I should end this with a few more comments or if it is okay like this... Tell me what you think please.

Oh and remember I'm like typoo master so until a beta sees this, there's always the chance.

I hope you liked and don't forget to comment and make me happy~