Chapter 2

Catching Feelings

Today is the day. The first day of freshmen orientation event at law faculty, SNU. Sehun stared at the empty podium which was a bit far from where he was sitting. He glanced around, the empty seats in the auditorium slowly filled by the freshmen who just had come. He took a look at his watch. 5 more minutes. He sighed, seems it will be a boring day. Suddenly he remembered about that girl. The girl who has the most beautiful eyesmile in the world that he met yesterday. He knew this is not like in korean dramas where they will meet again by chance, but sehun has a presentiment that he will meet again with Stephanie.

 

"Sehun?"

 

Sehun blinked his eyes for several times, he diverted his views to the tall guy besides him. Its Chanyeol. His new friend that he just met an hour ago. Today, Sulli wasn't with him because since morning she chooses to hanging around with her girl friends and that was profitable to Sehun.

 

"Sehun?" Chanyeol repeated because he didn't give any responds.

 

"Sorry, I was thinking about something" He smiled awkwardly.

 

Chanyeol laughed as he patted Sehun's shoulder "What were you thinking about? The beautiful seniors here? Oh look, the committee is coming. Seems the event would start"

 

Several people entered into the auditorium. The older ones were walking in front of the younger ones. Sehun can guessed it, the old people who looked so authoritative must be the 'bigwigs' in this university who would provide directives during the orientation. And the younger ones must be the seniors who became orientation committee.

 

After let the university 'bigwigs' took a seat on the sofa that has been provided, one of the committee, a really tall guy with cold face -taller than chanyeol, sehun though- stepped up to the podium.

"Annyeonghaseo, my name is Wu Yifan, I'm the vice president of this orientation event. Firstly I wanna say congratulation and welcome to the Seoul National University faculty of law. Next is the word of welcome from the orientation president. Please step up to podium" That guy named Yifan shifted his position and let a girl with black long-haired took his previous position.

 

Sehun squinted his eyes, he felt like recognize that figure. But from this considerable distance he wasn't sure.

 

"Annyeonghaseo, my name is Stephanie Hwang. I'm the president of this orientation event in Seoul National University faculty of law this year. As what my colleague said before, I wanna say......"

 

Bingo. That is his Stephanie. Wait, 'his'?

 

Sehun can't believe it. The words she said didn't get into his auditory system anymore, he just kept staring at that girl. If it was true that the scenes in korean dramas could happen in reality, maybe it was what happening to him right now.

 


 

Yesterday was the last day of orientation events. As had been suspected, it was very boring. Introductions of campus history etc.

The 4 handsome freshmen; Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo were in cafetaria right now. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are Chanyeol's bestfriends since in high school. Chanyeol introduced them to Sehun 2 days ago. And since then, they were hanging around together. The cafetaria was a bit crowded which is normal because of lunch hour. Kyungsoo and baekhyun went ordering food first while Sehun and Chanyeol on duty to keep their seats.

 

All of sudden, pair of hands covered Sehun's view. He already can guessed who is the owner of those hands. "Sulli-ah, is it your hobby to covering my eyes? Take your hands off, its so embarrassing" Sulli chuckled and took a seat beside him.

 

Chanyeol who hadn't any clue who is she, just kept silent and played with his phone. Sulli started chatter about her first day of being an official freshman in SNU. Sulli and Sehun weren't in same class, and that made Sehun...happy. Sehun rolled his eyes, he never like the girls that can't shut their mouths for a while or too bubbly girl. That's annoying for Sehun. Sehun's ideal type is the elegant and calm one like....

 

Stephanie walked passed him with her friends. Sehun didn't take off his view of his ideal girl. He didn't notice how long he stared at Stephanie, 'til a loud voice from Baekhyun made him back to reality.

 

"Yah, Sehun-ah. What are you looking at? You even didn't blink!" Baekhyun chuckled as he putted down his tray on the table, followed by kyungsoo who took a seat beside him.

 

"I think Sehun was staring at those seniors" Kyungsoo pointed his index finger towards the seniors who took seat a bit far from them. Sehun blinked his eyes in disbelief. Kyungsoo always be the quite one, but Sehun never thought that he would be a great observer.

 

"N-no...that's not true. By the way, where's sulli? The girl who sat here before...." Sehun got panicked -not because sulli gone- but because he was nervous, his friends caught him staring at someone.

 

"Aigoo, your friend already left minutes ago. She said she's going to meet her friends. You didn't notice her because you were too focused staring at the senior? Which one?" Chanyeol teasingly embrace Sehun's shoulder.

 

"No one. I wasn't staring at all" Sehun tried get away from Chanyeol embrace.

 

"You're not good at lying, Sehun-ah. Come on, which one?" Sehun sighed. For 3 days being Chanyeol's friend, 1 thing he learned about Chanyeol, this guy will never ever ever stop 'til he got what he wanted. "The black long-haired one, Stephanie sunbae"

 

"Omo! Sehun-ah, your type of girl is so high. Stephanie sunbae is really gorgeous" Baekhyun got really excited, same as Chanyeol, but Kyungsoo he just showed his 'O.O' expression.

 

"You have been 3 days in here and you already targeting a 'big fish'. By the way, Stephanie noona is my sister's friend. I met her at my house for several times. Her nickname is Tiffany anyway" Chanyeol putted on his teasingly face as he patted Sehun's back. Well, Sehun knew it. He already knew if he ever told his friends about who his crush was, they would especially Chanyeol and Baekhyun. But wait, what did Chanyeol say?

 

"Your sister is Stephanie's sunbae friend?"

 

"Yes. You see that girl with blonde hair besides Tiffany noona? That's my sister, Sandara. I can introduce you to Tiffany noona if you want....hey hey, look. They're going to the ordering counter. Just two of them. Its your chance!" Chanyeol's words made them turned their heads to the ordering counter. Sehun gulped down his saliva, not sure about Chanyeol's idea. But when will he get the chance again to speak with his crush? Without any words spilled out from Sehun's mouth, Chanyeol already withdrew Sehun's hand and they walked toward the two beautiful seniors.

 

"Noona!"

 

The beautiful girl with blonde hair turned her head, she knew this voice so well. "Yeolie, what are you doing here? You don't have any class now?" Dara's voice stole Tiffany's attention, she turned away her body and saw Chanyeol -her best friend's brother- and....

 

"Aish noona, of course I'm here for eat, I don't have any class until an hour later" Chanyeol pouted "Annyeonghaseyo Tiffany noona" Chanyeol bowed to Tiffany and she replied it with smile.

 

Dara hit Chanyeol's head playfully "Yah! Why all of sudden you act so polite in front of Fany, but never to me?"

 

Chanyeol laughed "That's because Fany noona always treated me well, not like you.. Oh I almost forgot. Its my friend Sehun. Sehun, its my sister Dara noona and her friend, Tiffany noona"

 

Sehun smiled awkwardly then bowed for awhile. "A-annyeonghaseo, jeoneun Sehun imnida"

 

"Annyeong Sehun-ssi, we meet again"

 

Tiffany's words made Sehun looked up straight to her beautiful eyes. "Uhm..yes" What? Just 'yes'? Sehun can't find other words. He's too nervous right now. Sehun can see Chanyeol stared at him with how-could-she-knows-you look.

 

"Miss? Its your orders" a voice from the counter interrupted them. Tiffany and Dara took their orders.

 

"Alright, we're going first. Uhm, Yeolie. At Saturday, are you coming?"

 

"Of course! As long as you pay for my ticket, noona. Hehe"

 

Dara just rolled her eyes and they walked passed the two freshmen.

 

 

"Sehun-ah, you didn't tell me Tiffany noona knew you already??" Chanyeol's voice was so loud and it made Sehun panicked. He looked at Tiffany who already got into her seat, seemed she didn't listen anything.

 

Sehun glared at the poor Chanyeol. Chanyeol just can grinned and made 'peace' sign with his fingers. "Sshh, can you please be quiet for awhile Park Chanyeol? Yes I met her before. Uhm..anyway, where are you going this Saturday?"

 

"Lotte World. With my sister and her friends.."

 

Wait...with her friends...? It means...

"Her friends?"

 

"Yes..Tiffany noona and the others" Chanyeol didn't take a look at Sehun, his view was glued on the menu at the ordering counter.

 

Sehun think for awhile. This would be another opportunity to meet his crush again. He was formerly expected for a longer chat with Tiffany but it didn't happen. He closed his eyes, thinking hard whether he better do it or not. Sehun never been this aggressive before but...

 

"Uhm..chanyeol.." Sehun was nervous as hell to ask it.

 

"Hm.." chanyeol just mumbled still looking at the menu.

 

"This saturday..May I join?"


 

Hi! Sorry it took so long for updating the chapter 2. I was in exam weeks since 2 weeks ago. And I'm sorry because there's just a lil hunfany moment (again), tbh I don't like to rush the story lol but I promise (for real now) in the next chap would have more hunfany moment. Oh and I wanna say thankyou for the poster sifixo@poster channel Please subscribe and comment :) your comments could make me update the next chapter really soon :p