Chapter 1

Catching Feelings

An 'expressionless' boy was sitting on a red couch, he didn't take his eyes off from a rectangle-shaped thing that attached on the wall in front of him. He putted a serious face and keep staring on that thing. He didn't care with any phone calls or texts in his cellphone. 

 

"Oh Sehun! Why you didn't take a bath and get ready yet?? Its 3 pm already for God's sake, and you still watching tv!" A woman in her early 40s stood near to the couch occupied by that 'expressionless' boy named Sehun. 

 

"Aish eomma you're so noisy! Sshh its the best scene of this movie!" He still didn't take his eyes off from the tv screen, but suddenly the screen went blank. He frowned, he turned his head to where his mom stood and he saw his mom held a remote. Tv remote control. Yes, she was the culprit. 

 

"You're not 10 years old anymore Sehun-ah, stop watching cartoon! You graduated from high school few months ago and tomorrow you'll be a college student. Please be mature a bit, Oh Sehun" Mrs. Oh rubbed her temple. 

 

"Eomma, just because I still watch cartoon doesn't mean I'm not mature.." Sehun rolled his eyes "By the way, you said I need to get ready? Where are we going?" 

 

"Not us, but you and..." Mrs.Oh didn't finish her words when she heard someone knocking on the front door of their house. She putted the remote control on a small table near to the couch and walked towards the front door. 

 

Sehun seemed don't care who the guest is, he took the remote control and pressed the on button. 

 

Less than a minute mrs.Oh came back, but she was not alone, behind her there was a pretty young girl but Sehun didn't notice their presence. 

That girl walked silently behind the couch and covered his eyes with her hands. Mrs. Oh saw it and just chuckled. "Guess who~~~"

 

"Choi 'Annoying' Sulli! Take off your hands from my eyes!" Sehun grabbed her hands that still covering his eyes then flung it.

 

"Oppa you're so mean" She pouted 

 

"Aish, don't call me 'oppa'! Clearly, we are in the same age. Even you are one month older than me" Again, sehun focusing his attention back to the tv screen. 

 

"Sehun, don't be too rude to her" Mrs.Oh finally spoke up. Sulli developed her smile because she felt she was being defended. " Sulli-ah, I just made a cake this morning. You want a piece? I'll take it for you, just wait here" 

"I wanttt. Thankyou" she flashed a wide smile. Really wide. And that annoyed Sehun a lot. 

 

"Op..." Sulli stopped her words because she got a death-glare from Sehun "I meant, Sehunnie, why didn't you get ready yet?" 

 

"Get ready for what? I don't have any plan to go out today" 

 

"Ugh, I knew it already, you didn't read my message to you, right? That's why I texted your mom. I asked you to accompany me shopping for college stuffs" 

 

Sehun frowned "Why me? Where the hell are your friends? Krystal and Seulgi?" 

 

"They're busy opp...I mean, sehunnie. Pleaseee" Sulli pouted while shaking sehun's body. 

 

"Sulli stop it! I don't want, I just want to take a rest today" 

 

"Sehun, don't be like that, just go with her. You guys are childhood friends." Mrs. Oh walked towards them while holding a tray. Sulli smiled, twice she got defended by Mrs.Oh. Sehun scoffed, its useless to argue with his mom. He would never win. He stood up from the couch and walked up the stairs without uttering any word. 

 


 

Sehun's POV 

 

Here I am. Inside a store that contained women clothes. Im-so-freakin-bored! Its been 3 hours already, me and that annoying girl walked around, in and out from one to another boutique. 

 

I saw a really familiar figure walking towards me while holding 2 shirts in her hands. 

 

"Choi Jinri! Make it fast please. I'm really tired. And you said you were going to buy college stuffs. Its not college stuffs tho...." I pointed my index finger at the shirts she held. 

 

She pouted her lips, again. "Sehunnie don't call me with that name" Oh well, she really hated it when I call her with her real name 'Jinri'  "I really bought college stuffs, new clothes which I'd wear when we go to campus" she said radiantly. I just shrugged. 

 

"Sehunnie, which one do you think is better? This one" She lifted a blouse with blue and black gradation with her left hand "Or this one?" She putted her left hand down and lifted her right hand that held a red shirt. 

 

I frowned "Err, I don't know which one is better but it think the red one" 

She paused while staring at that red shirt "I think I'll look for another one, these both aren't edgy. Just wait, I'll be back" 

 

You must be kidding me? May-i-kick-her-please? Ugh forgive me, that sounds so cruel but its really annoying for pete's sake! 

I tried to hold my anger "I wanna go out to buy drink. Its so boring to wait you here. If you done already, just call or text me, k?" I stood up. Sulli didn't look at me, she was too busy looking and sorting the row of blouses in front of her, she just gave me hand gesture signaling I may go. 

 


 

I walked inside a bubble tea shop near the women clothes store. I walked to the ordering counter and ordered my favorite bubble tea. When I waited for my order, a girl beside me suddenly went panic and dredged her bag with her left hand. "Ugh, where the hell is my wallet...." She mumbled but I still can heard it.

 

I saw the queue behind her became longer, I had no idea what angel got into me, i took several Won in my wallet and handed it to the cashier. She seemed a bit surprised, she turned her head into my direction and at that time our eyes met. Damn, those eyes...is she an angel who fell from heaven? Wait that sounded so cheesy, but she's really beautiful. 

 

"What the...what did you do?" Even her voices as soft as angel's voices. 

 

"I paid for it. I guess you can't found your wallet..so..." I talked calmly, although inside I was nervous so bad 

 

"You don't have to...." 

 

"Ahgassi, are you done already? Look, the line is getting longer" a man behind 'the beautiful girl with oh-so-perfect-eyes' started to get annoyed.

 

Felt had no choices, she shifted from her position. Our orders were ready, I took mine and she took hers. 

 

"Uh..thanks?.." She said while staring at the bubble tea she held. 

 

I smiled "Its okay" 

 

"Anyway, do you come here frequently?" 

 

"Not really. Actually its my first time. I was rare going to a place that is far from my house because i just got my license and car recently. Honestly I prefer to hang out at a cafe, mall, or store that near to my house. I come here because of my childhood friend....I-i'm sorry I talked too much" You're very embarrassing Oh Sehun. You talked too much like a girl! I turned my head to see her expression, she just smiled a lil and I responded it with an awkward smile. 

 

"You got a drive license and car already? It means you're at least 17 years old? Omo, I thought you were a high school student"

 

High school student? Fine. I forced to laugh "Hahaha you're not the first one who said that. I'm 18 already, and tomorrow will be my first day go to university" I scratched my hair that wasn't itching at all. 

 

"Really? Where's your univ? What are you majoring in?" 

 

"Seoul National University, I'm majoring law" 

 

"Oh.. SNU" she nodded. 

 

"SN..what? Ah yes SNU" 

Suddenly our short chit-chat was cut off because her cellphone ringing. She answered it and talked to the person in the other line. Not too long she putted her cellphone back in her handbag and turned her head to look at me with a 'sorry' face. 

 

"I'm sorry...uhm..." 

 

"Sehun, my name is Sehun" 

 

"Sehun-ssi, I need to go now. I'm so thankful you helped me, if I had a chance I'd repay your kindness " she smiled a lil and walked towards the exit door but her steps was halted because of my words. 

 

"Wait, what's your name?" 

 

She turned her head and stunned for a while "Stephanie" she said while showing her eyesmile.

Damn...

 


 

Hi :) how was it? Was it too short? I'm sorry bcs theres just a bit hunfany moment in this chap, I'll make it up in the next chap. Sulli is so annoying here but the fact i love her so much lol sorry for the bad grammar and typo too. Xoxo