Simulation.

Timezone

oo1.Simulation


Hyunjin covered his ears as loud explosions erupted all around him. Collapsing buildings spilled with falling debris, causing thick clouds of dust and smoke to wisp through the air. He covered his mouth with his hand to keep himself from inhaling the dust, but the gray substance coated every inch of his body.

Hyunjin! Hyunjin, are you there?!”

A voice buzzed through the gadget in his ear. Hyunjin shakily tapped the small metal piece tucked in his ear and it instantly morphed into a microphone that ran along his jaw and cheek.

“I’m here!” He answered back frantically and braced himself from another explosion that erupted on the other side of the crumbled brick wall he was hiding behind.

Where the heck are you?! The enemy is advancing towards our west base. We need someone down there now!” He could sense the urgency in the male’s raised voice. The sound of guns firing and bombs crackling slightly muffled the transmission.

Hyunjin checked his surroundings for any sign of life but could only see the destruction of the city. There were towers of decimated buildings, flames rapidly swallowing up everything in their paths, and the once blue sky was now a toxic black and red.

He hesitated. “I’m nearby.” There was static on the other end. “But my helmet was damaged and won’t activate, it’s hard to breath.” He added, panting heavily with his arm shielding his face from the blistering heat of a close by inferno.

“Hyungjin! Get your to that base now!”

Another angered voice buzzed in through his earpiece.

Hurry and take care of the base. If we lose it, we’re finish.” Yet another voice added into the conversation, but this one was calmer. “Jeongin, do you read?”

Static filled the line and Hyunjin crawled to the edge of the brick wall to peek around it. The streets were filled with fallen debris and scattered vehicles that spewed fire.

“I’m here!” The boy said through the commotion.

“Location?”

“I’m closing in on the west base, but the enemy is all around, I’m going to be trapped at this point and I’m not sure if I can take them all on my own.”

“It’s ok, turn your tracker on so Hyunjin can find you. Hyunjin, you need to make it back to the base as soon as possible! Do I make myself clear?”

Hyunjin pulled back behind the wall, ran his fingers through his dusty hair and nodded his head. “I’ll do my best!”

“Don’t screw this up!”

“We’re counting on you!”

His comrade’s voices broke through the static one by one. Hyunjin took a deep breath to calm his rapidly beating heart and his attention was immediately brought to the sudden beeping sound coming from his wrist.

He curled his arm out in front of him and a hologram of a grid projected itself from a small screen on his spacesuit. The landscape was distinctly outlined and a red flashing light blinked as it moved across the grid towards a large building.

Hyunjin dragged his hand down onto the hologram and it minimized back into the small screen on his wrist.

“Come on Hyunjin, you can do this!” He thought to himself and turned to take another peek around the wall. His eyes quickly scouted out the area and instantly spotted a group of soldiers trekking through the sea of flames. Enemy soldiers. About six of them were armed and ready for an attack.

Hyunjin pulled back again and unholstered his gun from his thigh. The white metal gun, which matched the color of his space suit, twisted and spun into a larger blaster as he cradled it in his hand. The handle of the gun attached itself around his wrist to secure his grip on the weapon.

Again, he tried to activate his helmet, but the button sparked and rejected his request. He cursed the enemy solider who had shot and fried its circuits. He was just lucky they hadn’t gotten him anywhere vital instead.

“Damnit.” He grumbled and sprung up from the ground, gun held close to his chest. He had to take his chance now or else he and his comrades were done for.

Darting through a maze of passageways along the falling buildings, Hyunjin halted behind a pile of debris once he heard a barrage of gun fire whistling through the air. Following closely after was a loud droning noise that traveled upwards to reveal a red force field that gradually appeared as bullets repeatedly crashed into it.

“They’ve located our base! I’m taking heavy fire, and I’m not sure how long our shields are going to hold up!” Jeongin cried in a panic through his earpiece.

“Hyunjin where are you?!”

“Hang in there Jeongin! We’ve almost reached our target!”

Hyunjin stayed low and was about to make his move when he noticed the windows of the building to the right of the troop of soldiers shatter from a powerful explosion from deep within its walls. The walls were beginning to crack and crumble, and it moaned as its frame shifted. It was close to collapsing. That gave him an idea.

Shrinking down behind the cover of the debris, Hyunjin reached down and placed his fingers along a row of buttons on his belt and pressed them in a pattern that caused a small, spherical, metal orb to appear. He snatched it from his belt and offered it to his gun to which the end of the weapon opened for him to place it inside its chamber. The orb immediately expanded upon contact with the gun, opening four different compartments that revealed a green glow of electricity.

Hyunjin shut the chamber and climbed the pile of debris to get a good vantage point to aim from. He pressed his body down as discreetly as possible and fixed his gun in the direction of the faltering building. A target finder poked out of the top of the barrel to help him see where he was aiming.

His plan was to take the enemy out all at once with one strategic move. With the bomb his comrade Jisung had developed for them, he figured it was worth a shot.

Squinting one eye shut, he focused his other in search of the best possibly weak spot in the building’s foundation. As he did so, the red force field began to peel away against the assault of enemy fire.

“Guys! They’re making it through! I’m out numbered! Please hurry!”

Hyunjin cringed at Jeongin’s plea for help. Sweat dripped down his face in dirty, gray streaks. His heart was racing, and all of the background noise was being drowned out as his concentration intensified. “Come on, come on!” He thought and finally locked on to the weakest part of the structure. “There!” His finger throttled the trigger and the metal orb hurtled out of the barrel with such force that Hyunjin tumbled backwards.

He caught himself halfway down the pile of debris and watched the glowing orb rocket into the building and set off an explosion that caused a chain reaction within its core. The entire building was engulfed in flames in seconds and screeched as it toppled onto the fleet of soldiers without giving them a chance to escape.

Hyunjin jumped to the ground and braced himself from the cloud of dust and smoke that blasted from the fallen building. The heat at his cheeks and he cringed in pain.

When the cloud subsided, he coughed and choked on the lingering smoke and slightly relaxed. Had that done the trick? He figured wiping out that group would help secure the safety of their base for the time being, but man was he wrong.

The high-pitched droning of a blaster taking aim filled his ears and Hyunjin’s eyes widened in realization of the line of soldiers that had surrounded him on every side. Each had their guns pointed straight at him, green tracing lights shining against the white of his spacesuit.

Hyunjin raised his hands in surrender and next thing he knew a giant screen was projected over their heads with bright white letters spelling out “Yellow Team Victory!”

“W-what?” Hyunjin muttered in disbelief, his soul slowly leaving his body. How could this have happened? His mind went blank.

A few moments after, the world around him faded away into a digital grid that flattened and shrunk into a plain white room.

Hyunjin removed the helmet and goggles from his head and unlocked himself from the straps and wires of the illusionary machine that had allowed him to be brought into the virtual reality that was their battlefield.

He disappointedly rubbed at his face and wiped the beads of sweat that had accumulated along his neck and forehead with the back of his hand.

The guys waking up from the machines across from him cheered and hugged each other for winning the competition. Their tan uniforms with yellow stripes lining the cuffs of their sleeves and pants taunted him.

“What the hell!” One of the guys in his own row yelled angrily. “Where is he?! I’m going to murder him!”

Hyunjin turned and was suddenly greeted by a fist connecting hard with his jaw. The hit sent him falling backwards on the ground, smacking his head against the solid metal floor. He coughed in pain and before he could react, a body pinned him down by sitting on his stomach and roughly yanked him upwards by the red collar of his shirt.

“This is all your fault! Why don’t you ever listen?!” A boy with short black hair, a sharply defined jaw, and almost black, rage-filled eyes snarled at him.

“Oh ! Changbin’s going to kill him!” One of the boys in yellow pointed out and the entire room of guys scrambled to try and prevent the altercation.

Hyunjin frowned and grabbed at the hand that was tightly gripping his shirt. “How was this my fault?” He snapped back in annoyance.

Changbin struggled against the multitude of hands that were trying to force him away, but he wrenched his arm out of their grasps and managed to get another good punch across Hyunjin’s face before finally being dragged back.

“Changbin calm down before the guards come in and use force!” One of the boys with curly brown hair commanded as he stepped between the two.

Hyunjin wiped at the glob of blood dripping from the corner of his lip and glared at his riled-up teammate. One of the boys beside him offered him his hand and he hesitantly accepted it and was pulled to his feet.

“Thanks Seungmin.” He nodded to him and dabbed at the gash on his lip.

“No problem.” Seungmin looked him over in concern.

“Changbin’s right though!” One of the other boys in red stepped out of the crowd and quickly approached Hyunjin. Chan tried to stop him by grabbing his forearm but was harshly rejected.

“Your orders were to join Jeongin and protect the base! Instead you left him to die all by himself!” The young man with long dirty blonde hair and a regally handsome face shoved Hyunjin back violently. “Huh? How could you do that to him? If this was the real deal, then you would have put all our lives in danger!” He snapped, shoving him once again.

“Minho stop!” Seungmin put his hand on his chest and tried to separate them, but Minho effortlessly pushed him out of the way.

“Minho! Stop it now!” Chan demanded; his voice raised furiously.

“Yeah, stop it. I’m fine you guys!” Jeongin anxiously piped out from in the crowd. He was slightly hidden amongst the other boys, face red and sweaty.

Chan moved forward to tear the two boys apart, but a sudden cackle of laughter caught everyone’s attention.

All eyes fell on three guys from the yellow team. They laughed hysterically and the red head at the center of the group wiped a fake tear away from his eye as he turned to them.

“You guys are such a joke.” He grinned and shook his head. “How many times has your team lost now?” He raised his hands and fluttered his fingers to count them. “Let’s see… maybe once, twice, three—wait, have you guys ever actually won a simulation?” His brows raised curiously, then his devilish grin returned. The yellow team laughed at his words. The red team, on the other hand, bowed their heads shamefully.

Minho rolled his eyes. “How about you shut that smart mouth of yours before you end up missing teeth, Robby?” His glare could have killed someone.

“Oh, I’m sorry, did I hurt the loser’s pride? Didn’t think there was any left in you guys anyways.” He spoke to them in a baby voice that made Minho’s blood boil. His fists balled up tightly, but Chan was fast to set a calming hand on his shoulder.

“Save it Robby. Take your team and go.” Chan offered.

Robby’s brow quirked deviously and he shrugged. “I guess you’re right. Let’s go guys!” He motioned for his team to follow him out of the room. “Leave these idiots to sulk by themselves.”

THAT’S IT!” While his teammates were distracted by Robby’s comments, Changbin managed to break free from their hold on him and charge at the red head with a powerful kick to his stomach. Robby was sent flying to the ground, gasping for air and the room suddenly erupted into full-blown brawl.

Minho happily joined in, punching one of the yellow team members straight in the nose, then grabbed him by the arm and threw him at three other guys. Each stumbled over as his body collided with them like a line of bowling pins.

Chan groaned in frustration and ducked to avoid an incoming fist. He glared at his attacker, eyes challenging him. Did he really think that was a good idea? It wasn’t—and the kid realized it too late.

Giving in to the madness, Chan yanked the guy by his uniform with both hands and flipped him so that he landed hard on his back, gasping from the impact.

The boys were all a mess. Bodies tumbled and fists were being thrown left and right. With all the commotion, a siren within the room began flashing and wailing. A woman’s voice repeated the words “WARNING! Armed Guards On Their Way.” But still, the fight went on.

“Who’s the loser now, huh?!” Changbin hissed as he rattled Robby’s collar violently. The boy’s face was red and swollen from the beating he’d received. His puffy eyes glued shut in fear.

“Changbin!” Chan growled and scooped the younger boy up, much to his displeasure. “I told you to stop this! Now look what you’ve done! The guards are on their way here!”

“Ah come on Chan!” A male’s voice said from behind them. The two turned to see a much taller, and definitely stronger looking boy with his left arm locked around one kid’s neck in a loose chokehold—well, loose enough. “It’s just a friendly fight. Besides, these guys had it coming to them.” His smile seemed so pure, even with the deadly grip he had on his unfortunate opponent.

“Woojin, stop justifying meaningless violence.” Chan sighed deeply and swiftly snatched Changbin by the hem of his shirt to prevent him from slipping away while he was distracted.

On the other side of the room, Hyunjin was struggling with another boy who had forced him to the ground. Seungmin tried to help him but was abruptly occupied with his own opponent. The smaller boy was overpowered easily and received numerous blows to the face.

Hyunjin caught the fists of the boy above him before they could meet his jaw. He scrunched his face and pushed back against him, arms shaking under his weight.

Out of nowhere, the boy was kicked across the face and staggered back, losing his balance and hitting the floor.

Hyunjin looked up to see Minho standing in his place. He smiled at him triumphantly. All past traces of anger towards him had vanished. Now he was just enjoying the thrill of the fight. And Hyunjin figured it was better them than him feeling the wrath of the older boy.

“Need a hand?”

Hyunjin smiled in response and was heaved to his feet. Another gash had been made on his plump, lower lip and it left a small streak of blood down his chin.

The two boys exchanged glances and Minho playfully tousled Hyunjin’s black hair with a big smile. The younger boy sheepishly laughed, feeling relieved his friend’s anger towards him had subsided.

ALL CADETS ARE TO STAND DOWN OR EMERGENCY MEASURES WILL BE USED AGAINST THEM!” Armed guards in full black spacesuits spilled into the room in two organized lines. They circled the rowdy crowd and aimed their stun guns. The high-pitched buzzing of their weapons charging collectively amplified through the air.

Minho’s face darkened at their arrival and he guided Hyunjin behind him. Most of the group of boys had settled at this point. The yellow team member who had beaten down on Seungmin smirked as he let the boy go. Seungmin gasped from the relief of pressure around his neck and Minho took his chance to come to the boy’s aid. His shoulder aggressively brushed against the other boy’s as he pressed passed him. He could feel the scowl he had earned himself, but Minho didn’t care. If the guards hadn’t shown up, the yellow team would have been minus a member.

Seungmin was helped up from the floor and escorted back to the group where Hyunjin made sure he was alright. The boy’s left cheek had quickly turned red and purple, but he assured him he was fine.

Who started this fight?” A man’s deep voice called out from the doors of the room.

The boy’s all stole glances at each other, waiting for someone to speak up.

The tall, gray haired man in the doorway slowly stepped further into the room, arms held behind his back. His long black coat swayed with each step he took. Heavy metal boots clanked against the solid floor.

The air grew quiet.

Hyunjin frowned and nervously hid his face. There was something about the officer that never failed to intimidate him.

“Did I not just ask a question?” The officer’s eyes grew wide. “Who started this fight?!” He repeated more assertively this time.

No answer again.

You.” He pointed his finger at Robby as the boy tried to sorely pick himself off the ground. A couple of his teammates helped him stand.

“Me?”

“Who did this to you?”

Robby tensed in pain and angrily gritted his teeth while thinking of an answer. “It was him!” He pointed in Changbin’s direction and the accused boy flinched at the sound of his name being called.

Changbin shook his head and bit back the curse words that threatened to slip his lips. There was also the slight pinch Chan was giving him to remind him to keep his cool.

The officer extended his finger towards Changbin and gestured for him to join him.

Changbin sighed, doing everything in his power to stay levelheaded, then moved through the crowd to the officer’s side. Robby sneered at him as they made eye contact. He only wished that Changbin would lose it again, but the boy refused to give him the satisfaction.

“Now.” The man said, placing his hand on Changbin’s shoulder. “Listen up.” He looked them all over and thought carefully about his next words. “You might be wearing two different colors, but don’t you forget that you are all still part of one big team. Fighting will, by no means, be tolerated! If this happens again, you’ll all be severely punished.” His voice was low and stern, gradually growing more and more angry as he continued. “If you guys want to fight so much, we’ll see how you all cope with a more intense simulation. No more games, since you think you can play by your own rules.”

Hyunjin didn’t like the sound of that. Sure their training would, at some point, serve a purpose, but at the moment, he couldn’t imagine how much more intense the simulations could get. It was bad enough his team had never successfully completed a scenario without being beaten or something going wrong.

“If you don’t pull together soon, you’ll all be nothing but another failed generation.” The man finished on a harsh note, but he did have a point.

Hyunjin was born into the 325th generation of Timezone: a spacecraft that also served as an ark to the last remaining remanences of the human race. From what he had learned in his history classes, their ancestors used to have a planet of their own, until their resources were exhausted, and life could no longer be sustained. “Project Timezone” was humanities last hope in staying alive. Now, after hundreds of generations, it was Hyunjin’s turn to carry on the mission of finding a place humanity could call their home. He didn’t want his generation to be yet another “failed one.” There was no way of knowing how many more years Timezone was going to withstand the test of time. Each generation was getting smaller and smaller, dwindling their chances of salvation. So the pressure put on Hyunjin and his comrades was much greater than those who lived before them.

“I want all of you to return to your quarters and prepare yourselves for your next training session. Until then, think deeply about of what you’ve done today.” The Officer commanded, then gripped Changbin by his collar and spun him around to face the door. The boy stumbled slightly from the man’s rough handling, face practically going beet-red from the anger he was suppressing.

“On your way then.” He prodded Changbin forward. The boy scowled and barely took a step when someone suddenly spoke out amongst the crowd.

“Wait!” All eyes fell on Chan at the center of the cadets, arm raised high. His expression was stoic as he stepped forward.

The man turned with his brow quirked up curiously. “Yes?”

Hyunjin and his teammates all shared the same shocked look.

“What is he doing?” Seungmin whispered.

Hyunjin shook his head, not having the slightest idea.

“I’ll take the punishment. I am the leader of this team, so the fault should fall to me.” Chan told him.

“What—Chan?! Are you nuts?” Changbin jumped at his words and tried to refuse, but the officers hand blocked him.

“That’s quite noble of you kid.” The man smiled as he considered his offer and shrugged his shoulders. “Fine.” He snatched Changbin by his collar again and shoved him back towards the rest of the boys. Bin almost tripped but was caught by Woojin who smiled reassuringly at him.

“Get moving.” The Officer escorted Chan by his arm into the hallway and the door to the simulation room slid closed.

“You heard the Officer, return to your quarters!” One of the soldiers ordered, motioning with his stun gun for the crowd to leave.

“Let’s go.” Minho took Hyunjin by his hand and started for the door. Like a trail of ducklings, the rest of the boys followed close behind him.

Changbin glared at Robby as they passed him. He had a smug smile that made his skin crawl, and not from fear. Woojin standing to his side was the only thing stopping him from making another scene. Given the chance, and he knew he’d be capable of wiping that smile straight off his face.

Woojin squeezed his shoulders to distract him and led him along with the others. They didn’t need any more trouble, and the oldest boy was going to make sure it stayed that way.

“What a load of !” Changbin slammed his fists down on the table, startling the strawberry blonde sitting to his right.

“Calm down. Don’t act like you had nothing to do with this.” Minho sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose while laying back on the white couch at the center of the lounge. “If you hadn’t of attacked Hyunjin in the first place, this would have never happened.”

Changbin shot up from his chair, legs screeching against the floor, and turned to Minho. “Yeah, but don’t you act like you didn’t take any part in it either! You weren’t exactly the voice of reason back there!”

Minho ignored his hostility and rested his arm over his eyes as if doing so would block out the rest of the world.

“Changbin, why don’t you calm down, it’s all over now.” The blonde beside him gently grabbed his arm and the angry boy instantly melted back into his chair.

“Why is Felix the only person you ever listen to?” Seungmin asked bitterly as he dabbed at the bruise on his cheek with a special ointment.

“I can give you one good reason.” Woojin offered with a cheeky smile and wiggled his eyebrows.

“Oh.”

“Shut it!” Changbin burst.

“Damn. Are you ever not angry?”

“I said shut it!”

“Guys! Stop! This is pointless!” Felix whimpered.

While the five boys bickered, Hyunjin was sitting alone at the drink-bar at the other end of the room. It was a fancy bar complete with racks of old wines and alcohols, cushioned metal stools, and a holographic bartender that glitched every now and then due to Jisung’s experimental handy work. The drinks were just for show. Only the officers and higher-ranking personnel were allowed access to the real stuff. So Hyunjin sat there with a glass of ice-cold water cradled in his slender fingers.

Noticing him sitting alone, Jeongin got up from his spot on one of the couches and joined him at the bar. “You ok?”

Hyunjin down his glass of water and wiped the stray droplet of liquid that dropped down his chin. “Question is, are you ok?”

Jeongin fiddled with his fingers and nodded his head. “Of course I’m fine. No real damage was done to me.” He smiled. “It was a simulation after all.”

Hyunjin smiled in relief. He was the main cause of the entire mess. If he had only listened and followed what he was told to do, they might have completed the simulation for once. In his defense, he truly did believe his idea would work, but he was wrong.

“We’ll do better next time.”

Hyunjin circled his thumb around the rim of the glass and nodded with agreement. “Yeah, maybe we will.”

“So Hyunjin!” An arm wrapped itself around his neck. The boy nearly spilled his drink and grabbed the edge of the countertop to keep himself from falling over in his chair.

“I heard you used my special blaster today?” The new boy said while beaming at him with a gummy smile. “Without my permission?” He chuckled. His grip around Hyunjin’s neck looked playful but was really beginning to choke the life out of him.

Hyunjin grabbed his friend’s arm and struggled to pry it off. “J–Jisung—I—can explain!” He wheezed.

“Fine.” Jisung loosened his hold on him and took the seat to his right, resting his cheek in the palm of his hand. He watched the boy cough and rub at his neck with his hand.

“I’m all ears, start explaining.”

Hyunjin swallowed hard and chewed nervously on the inside of his lip. “I was put in a tough situation. I needed something and I knew your new blaster would work.”

“So you stole it?! It was just a simulation and you stole my precious invention?!”

“In my defense, why would you have programmed its code into our weaponry if it wasn’t supposed to be used?”

“So that I could use it!! I’ve been working on that blaster for a while so that I could use it myself in battle you idiot!” Jisung sunk down in his seat and facepalmed with an aggravated groan. “That was the only bomb I had, and you wasted it on a simulation….” He dropped his forehead down onto the countertop and his body deflated into a ball of sadness.

Hyunjin frowned, feeling apologetic towards his friend. He was completely in the wrong. He shouldn’t have used Jisung’s inventions without his say-so. The blaster was just something that had come to his mind in that dire moment. Since he, Jisung, Minho, and Seungmin shared a room, he spent a lot of time watching Jisung slapping crazy gadgets together on a day-to-day basis. When the boy wasn’t being sent off for training, he was usually tinkering something.

That blaster of his was something Jisung had been working on for the past couple of months. The boy was so excited about it, constantly talking his ear off, if not the others too, about what it could do when it was finished.

One could say the dang thing had be etched into Hyunjin’s brain, and when faced with a life or death situation, the blaster was the first thing to come to his mind.

But in the end, Hyunjin still lost, and the blaster went to waste. He shouldn’t have used it. He was so sorry.

Hyunjin patted Jisung’s back and exchanged glances with Jeongin. The younger boy was smiling with his brows furrowed sympathetically.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure you can build another one in no time. You are a genius after all.” Jeongin reassured him.

“You’re right.” Jisung suddenly sat up, much to the other boy’s surprise, and stole Hyunjin’s glass of water and chugged it down. When finished, he slammed it down on the counter and raised his hand into a fist. “I can do it! I will do it!” He nodded.

“That’s right!” Jeongin raised his own fists in order to cheer him on.

Hyunjin felt awkward in between the two but couldn’t help but laugh. Jisung sure bounced back fast.

“What are you fools doing over here?”

All three boys perked up at Minho’s voice and they spun in their chairs to see him and the other four walking over to them.

Changbin and Felix were standing close to each other at the back of the group, discussing something quietly.

Woojin used Jeongin’s shoulder to lean up against him and grinned. “Apologizing to Jisung for stealing his life’s work?”

Hyunjin sighed. “How did you guys find out?”

“I heard him screaming about it when I went to stop by our dorm.” Minho answered. “I decided it was smart to turn around and walk away.”

“Then he told us, and now we’re here.” Woojin said. “I’m surprised it took him this long to sniff you out.”

“I’m surprised you haven’t killed him yet.” Minho chuckled, patting Jisung on the back.

“I can’t kill him. He’s still my best guinea pig.” He clarified.

“Guinea pig?!” Hyunjin exclaimed.

“Better you then me.” Seungmin laughed from behind Minho.

“Oh! That reminds me! Tell me how you sleep tonight Seungmin. I’ve got something I need to check.” Jisung spun in his chair and smiled at the younger boy.

Seungmin’s face went sheet white. “Oh god. I shouldn’t have opened my mouth.”

They all laughed collectively and messed around with each other until the hologram of a woman approached them. Her blue clothing closely resembled a flight attendant’s, looking very neat and primped. Her blonde hair was perfectly pulled back into a ponytail with not a single strand out of place.

“Cadets, it is time for dinner, I’m here to you down to the mess hall.” She announced. Her ruby red lips curled into a welcoming smile.

“Great! I’m starving!” Woojin yawned.

“Let’s go boys!” Minho cheered, leading the way.

 


I finally did it! I posted a chapter! 

let me know what you think?

Leave a comment