Payphone

Payphone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                

Title: Payphone
Wordcount:  2500+ 
Author: Daughterof_loki [----LJ----] [----AFF----]
Pairing: XiuHan Xiumin/Luhan Lumin or whatever…..
Rating:  simple story while I listen to Payphone by maroon 5
Disclaimer: I don’t own them, but oh I wish I do….. u_u 
Summary:  All Xiumin want is to listen to Luhan’s voice.
Warning: angst?because I just need to write this. And the foreword aren’t really detailed, I kinda erased some since it’s just a teaser. Im going to make this as a subscribers only because im too sad to deal with this . And I don’t want to hear any bashing and stuff, I wrote this to mask the pain away. So please just read and cry with me. ;-; <3 because I am crying while writing this . U_u

 

 

I’m so sorry

 

                Yixing flinched once he heard the usual recorded voice on the phone. It has been half a year since Luhan left. Leaving the message, the man actually left a fist full amount of messages, but they mostly deleted it. They do understand Luhan, they know how his health were at risk, how it will be better for everyone if he will leave. But all were mostly concerned at XIumin. He let go of Luhan with a smile on his face, treating the man like a kid, trying to act mature with his usual smile.

                He never shed a single tear in Luhan’s departure. Treating it as if Luhan will just go in a vacation. Telling the man that he will be ok, telling luhan that all he need is for him to take a rest and be happy in china. But now, now that Yixing sees Minseok he knows that he’s not.

                How could he? His bestfriend left, all the members knows that Minseok’s closer to luhan than anyone else. And once Luhan left, they were in Japan, so Luhan just decided to leave some messages for them, they did erased it, too scared that their manager might stumble upon it. But they can’t bring themselves to erase Luhan’s massage for xiumin, it’s a simple three word message. But the voice was filled with feelings. It’s almost as if they could hear how much pain the man in. how much he regrets the decision, only because of the thought that he need to leave Xiumin.

 

                It has been on the phone for so long. And everyone can’t really count how many times Minseok pushed the button to hear Luhan’s voice again. with his blank face, staring into the red blinking light on the black phone.

                No one ever saw Xiumin cried. The usual smile, the usual jokes, he’s still quiet and still dozing off from time to time. So no one ever notice xiumin’s pain. It’s as if nothing happened. It’s as if he never lost his bestfriend. But yixing stared at Minseok as the man stood straight beside the phone, the massage already ended but the man continue to stare, Yixing was about to talk but before he could utter any word, Minseok released a deep sigh, rubbing his forehead and walked away, flashing his usual smile throwing gentle teases at Jongdae and Baekhyun. 

                “Just don’t mind it.” Yixing heard Sehun, sitting beside him while reading a magazine that was laying on the table for two months.

                Yixing looked at the younger one and sighs deep. “so I’m suppose to pretend that I don’t see?”

                “that’s the only thing we can do. we just have to be always beside him whenever he needed us:” Sehun said with almost whisper. Looking at Xiumin filled with concern, sighing deep as he lift his eyebrow. “if he’s not ready, we just have to support him.”

                “It has been six months. “

                “and we will wait for another six months if that’s all he needs.”

                Yixing knit his eyebrow and sighs deep. “Sometimes you sounds older than how you are.”

                Sehun’s right. All they can do is support Xiumin. And to wait until MInseok’s ready for him to actually tell them what he feels.

 

 

               

 

                It was a busy day, photoshoots, interview and guesting, Chanyeol and the others wanted to go out and drink because of their free time for the next two days. But XIumin just simply shook his head and laughed, telling the beaming guy that he’s too tired.

                “oh, comeon, hyung! Just one shot? or maybe two!?”

                “it’s never two shots for you, we always end up drinking more.” Said Jongdae as he laugh, looking at Xiumin. “come on, it has been a while since we went out.” Jongdae smiled at Xiumin, nudging the man’s side while flashing his most gentle smile.

                XIumin smiled and shook his head, playfully fainting at Jongdae’s shoulder, clearly flashing a grin as he say “Im too tired!sleepy and damn tired.” He said as he opened one of his eyes, looking up at Jongdae and the others. “I promise to go the next time.” He said in the most cutest way he could say, hearing a string of groan and seeing some eyes rolled, telling him that he won.

                After beaming, Minseok waved goodbye to everyone and walked away together with their manager who will be driving him back in the dorm.

 

                It was so long since he was alone in their dorm. It was somehow eerie, too quiet for Minseok’s liking. But despite the silence, Minseok can’t help but to smile.the silence are somehow peaceful compared to baekhyun and chanyeol bickering, or Sehun and Tao arguing about in god knows what.

                Minseok sighs deep once he reached his room, laying his body flat on the bed, burying his face against the soft pillow as he sighs deep. How could he drink with them? The last time they drink together was when Luhan was still around. And by that thought, he can’t mask any emotion. He don’t want to break in front of his dongsaengs. He can’t. He has to put up his strong face and smile so the other members wouldn’t break. Suho’s already barely getting it together, almost in ing tears whenever someone mention Kris and luhan, so Minseok knows that he can’t. he just ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter