11:59 wish

15 october is your day

“Donghae!”

“Donghae pushes Hyukjae up against the wall as he his left hand down the delicate cheek, breathing i…”

“Donghae!”

Startled by the sudden noise, Donghae quickly pushes his laptop monitor down as his bedroom door swung open. “What are you doing in front of your laptop at 1pm when you should be showering?! Come on! We’re late!”

“Yea-Yeah coming.”

Seeing the younger’s hand trembling on top of his laptop, suspicions grew. “What’s on your screen?”

“Nothing.” Donghae denies his off when questioned. He will kill himself if Eunhyuk ever finds out that he reads Eunhae fanfiction. Yeah, that’s right. Donghae loves to read about him and Eunhyuk. He thinks his fans know the couple better than himself.

Eunhyuk walks threateningly towards Donghae as he gestures for him to move aside. Standing, well sitting firm on his spot, he refuses to budge. Pretty soon, a childish wrestle between the both of them ensued, with Eunhyuk using both hands trying to pinch the cute males face and Donghae trying to pull the other’s face apart. Finally tired of this battle early in the morning, Donghae admitted defeat and slid his chair slightly to create space for the other. Bending down to flip the screen open, his v-neck t-shirt hung down low and Donghae manages to catch a glimpse of his chest line. I wish you knew…

“Eunhae… If only you knew…” He read the title with squinty eyes and scrolled down. By now, Donghae’s hands were shaking from fear, fear that Eunhyuk might be weirded out by the fact that he actually likes being coupled with him and stay away from him. “Chapter 13… Oh it updated!”

Huh?

“Hyuk… You… You read fanfiction?”

Eunhyuk focuses intently on the screen for a while more before snapping the screen down. “Of course. Now go shower before we are late and Captain screams.”

Not a word could be spoken before Donghae grabbed his clothes out of his closet and run into the bath room just outside his bedroom. He closes the door and leans back, panting. “That was almost too close.”

~

After dressing himself, Donghae drapes a small towel over his head and struts out into the living room where the rest of his band were, well almost since they were doing a Super Junior M variety at that time. The television was playing some Taiwan drama but apparently the two youngsters on the couch didn’t care, seeing as how Kyuhyun was on his elbows feeding Sungmin who was lying down on his back, crackers. They were occasionally giving each other small kisses, which annoyed Donghae very much. “For God’s sake guys, GET A ROOM.” He rolled his eyes and was feeling pretty disturbed at the fact that he should be in Sungmin’s position and Eunhyuk in Kyuhyun’s. It was his birthday after all, he deserves to be pampered. His eyes widened as a thought struck him: Where is Eunhyuk? He rushed back into his room to find it empty and his laptop page on a fanart that wasn’t well, decent and of the two of them. No. Way.

“Hey, where did Eunhyuk go?”

“He left. Oh but he told me to tell you to meet him at the rooftop at 9 sharp. Oh, happy birthday Donghai!” Zhoumi appeared out of the kitchen carrying two plates of Beijing fried rice and settled them down on the dining table where Henry was at with his eye blinding smile.

“Thanks. And did he say where he will be till then?”

“I don’t know where he will be but the rest of us will be at dance practice till 4. Then we will each rehearse our solo performances till 7, only then we’re free to celebrate your day. Happy birthday Hae~” This time, it was Ryeowook who answered him in a sing-song voice. He brought the remaining plates out and removed his ice cream patterned apron. Again Donghae rolled his eyes when he saw the look Henry gave to the guy in the apron. He took a small bowl and passed it to Henry as he sat down beside him. “Here you go, for you to collect your drool.”

With a shake of his head, the maknae lifted his hand and wiped the side of his mouth. “Happy birthday hyung~ One question, doesn’t Ryeowook look adorable in that apron I bought for him?”

“Yes and I love it, thank you.” The said man came out of the kitchen, apparently done with lunch and kissed Henry lightly on the forehead before taking a seat in front of him.

“Siwon! Sungmin! Kyuhyun!” Zhoumi called the rest to the table for breakfast. Siwon came rushing out clutching a bible tightly in his hands. “Sorry, got lost communicating with the Lord. Happy birthday Donghae.” Outburst of the handsome smile the world loves.

“We’re gonna go bathe. We’re full anyway, ate the whole bag. Happy birthday old man.” Kyuhyun said coldly as he conveniently threw the empty bag of chips on the table and Sungmin dragged him ahead urgently. All who was in the apartment groaned at the thought of what two hormone crazed lovers would do in a bathroom together.

“Ignore them let’s eat.” Siwon ordered. Before any of them could pop a grain of rice into their mouths, the phone rang. Zhoumi immediately jumped up and ran to answer it.

“Oh my god Heechul!” The foreigner exclaimed loud enough for the rest of the members to glare at him. “Guys, Heechul called to wish Donghae a happy birthday and obviously because he missed me. Continue eating without me.” Zhoumi found a comfortable spot on the sofa and plopped down to chat happily with his army boyfriend as the rest continued to eat.

“Hurry and eat. We’ll go on with our schedule before celebrating Donghae’s birthday.” Everyone obeyed and continued their breakfast on a noisy scale. The birthday boy however, was rather quiet. Many questions filled his head and he wants them answered.

How did Eunhyuk manage to escape this schedule? Why did Eunhyuk want to meet him up on the roof so late? Why didn’t Eunhyuk wish him a happy birthday even though he was the first one to see him?

~

“Oh god, it’s hot. I want the bathroom first!”

The dancer called dibs as he walked in his room to grab his clothes. s took him out for a meal and a game of friendly soccer after their rehearsals, and he was drenched with sweat before realizing he needed to meet Eunhyuk soon.  

When he stepped in the room, what he saw nearly took his breath away. His clothes were ready by his bed and there was a rose with a label on it. It read, ‘9pm roof’. Donghae cursed silently when he looked at the clock on his table which blinked 8:51. He rushed his shower in 7 minutes, leaving him 2 more to grab the rose and run elegantly up to meet Eunhyuk.

The minute he stepped on the roof top a pair of strong arms caught him in an embrace, followed by a pair of legs circling around his waist.

“Donghae!!!!!!”

An unmistakable voice rang in his ear as he stumbled forward and fell. Both men lied on the cold floor breathless, one from holding the note and the other from trying to get the monkey off him. “Why did you do that! I just showered, dammit.” Eunhyuk replied by sticking his tongue out, knowing that Donghae could never be angry with him. He jumped up, dusted himself off and pulled Donghae up. “Come on, let’s eat. I bet you’re hungry.”

At the sound of food, Donghae’s face lit up. Not far from them stood a short table, two party hats, two bowls of dakdori tang (korean spicy chicken stew), two glasses of wine and an empty vase. Eunhyuk took the other’s hand and led him there. Sitting on the hard ground, Donghae immediately took one of the party hats and put in on himself as Eunhyuk took the other and did the same.

“You brought the rose I hope?”

“Of course.” He took the rose out of his pocket and stuck it nicely in the vase. “Wine and dakdori tang? You’re crazy.”

“That damn restaurant didn’t pick up my call.” Eunhyuk growled as he thought back at the restaurant’s horrible service and how he had to run everywhere to find a replacement and the best he could come up with was Donghae’s favorite dish. “Is this a date?”

That question bought daydreamer back to reality. “Do you want this to be a date?” He shot the question back. Silence was all he got but little did he know that Donghae was actually pinching his fingers under the table to keep himself calm. Don’t think too far Donghae, this is just a birthday surprise from a best friend. Expect nothing more and eat.

Amazing obedient to his mind, he picked up the spoon and ate, fast. “Will you slow down? I don’t wanna send you to a hospital.”

“I don’t need you to send me there. I can walk there by myself.”

“Yeah sure, without tripping on flat ground?”

“Hey, that was only one time and that was only because I wore higher shoe lifts.”

“Face it, you’re clumsy.”

“No I’m not.”

“Yes you are.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Shut up.” With that last two words to end this lame argument, Eunhyuk slurped down the last drop of the stew and leaped over the table, onto Donghae. No words could describe how rough the two dancers were. There was hair pulling and tickling but all the way through they were laughing. Both of them were actually happy. This is was the first time they felt so free among their hectic schedule what with travelling, concerts, rehearsals. Eunhyuk thinks this feeling is because he’s with the man who had him struggle with his feelings for months, and have finally accepted it because he knows that the other feels the same way. As for Donghae, well he was only thinking of one thing. His birthday is nearly over and Eunhyuk still hasn’t said happy birthday to him. Yeah, he noticed.

They fought for about 30 minutes before Donghae noticed something glowing on the wall diagonally across him. “Stop stop stop. Look can you see it? Something’s glowing.”

He pushed the older off him as he walked nearer to it. ‘Happy birthday Lee Donghae’ was spelt out in glow in the dark stars. “How come I didn’t see it before?” He sniffed, trying to cover the fact that he was tearing up because he was touched at the night Eunhyuk planned for him and because he was a man of tears. “Because we were sitting way over there and we somehow managed to roll all the way here? Sorry though.”

Donghae seemed shocked at the fact that Eunhyuk said sorry. “Are you kidding me? Why are you apologizing? This is really… nice of you to do this for me.” Choking on the word nice, he found no better substitution for the word perfect.

“Because I couldn’t make the ones in the sky form your name, I had to use fake ones.”

Donghae turned to squish the man to death but realized he was missing. Seconds after that he heard the door slam.

~

“Cake cake cake. Where is that damn cake.”

Eunhyuk sprinted into the apartment to bring the specially decorated cake up to Donghae. “Guys did any of you see the cake I bought for Hae’s birthday today?” he heard some coughing before hearing Sungmin’s shout from the room. “You go up first! We will deliver it up to you!”

Thinking that this was weird but didn’t want to leave Donghae alone any longer, he agreed and ran back up. Back in the room, Sungmin sat on his bed alone with a half eaten cake. “Not my fault, Kyuhyun didn’t teach me enough to recognize Chinese characters.”

He was afraid of Eunhyuk’s reaction so he sought the evil master himself on how to solve this situation. After calling Kyuhyun several times with no response back, he searched the whole house and eventually found him in Zhoumi’s room where they were giggling like a bunch of school girls underneath the blanket.

~
“Hey sorry for disappearing on you like that.”

Eunhyuk manage to say between pants while Donghae just looked on with really worried and wet eyes.

“Oh my god, where the hell did you go?! I thought this was a dream.” Donghae threw his arms around the other. Eunhyuk chuckled and returned the hug with a tight squeeze and whispered softly, “It’s alright. I’ll never leave you alone again okay.”

Realizing just how stupid he sounded, Donghae retorted back. “Yeah you’d better not.”

They lay in front of the wall decorated with stars in silence for a few minutes with hands attached to one another’s when suddenly 6 members burst into their space singing the birthday song… with only two pieces of cake. One said ‘海’, the other said ‘快乐(happy)’.  “LookI’mreallysorryforeatingthecakesothiswasallwecouldsave.” Sungmin blurted out and winced when Eunhyuk raised his arm ready to beat the crap out of him.

“You guys are so sweet and Hyuk, you idiot, it’s alright Sungmin.” He replied as he brought the rash youngster’s hand down around his hips.

“But I did all these for you so you would like it! I specially woke up early to do the stars for you, baked the cake and manually did the icing on it which was supposed to say ‘生日快乐, 东海! (Happy birthday, Donghae!)’ by the way. Also,this supposedly romantic dinner was spoilt because that stupid stupid restaurant didn’t call me back I had to rush from store to store to find your favorite dish and now this, I’m so sor-“

“If you say sorry one more time I will slap you Lee Hyukjae.” Stopping Eunhyuk from babbling on about this ‘disastrous’ night with his real name, Donghae turned to face him, leant forward and cupped Eunhyuk’s face with both his hands while lifting it up to his lips.

“Told you they’d get together tonight. Pay up, Mi.”

“Ugh, fine.”

And that was the only conversation to be heard when Donghae’s lips finally met Eunhyuk’s, and both their eyelids fell. The shorter male’s grip around the other’s hip tightened as he pulled him in for a deeper kiss.    

“Yo, you two are not alone you know.” Henry fakes a deep voice and tried to get them to stop. But both Donghae and Eunhyuk only waved him off and walked away from the group, not willing to let their lips part other than for the need for air.

“Come on, let’s go. Leave them alone to finish their uncompleted business.” Ryeowook pulled their eyes and bodies away from the scene and closed the roof door silently. “Henry!!!!!!!” He then ran forward and pushed the mocha maknae headfirst into their apartment headfirst. “I don’t remember you giving me my birthday present which was just 4 days ago.” He pouted as Ryeowook closed their shared bedroom door behind them. “I’m giving it to you now.”

~

“Hae… Hae… Hold on.”

Eunhyuk reluctantly pulled his face away from Donghae and asked him with the most serious face ever. “What time is it now?”

Donghae deadpanned. “Are you serious? You stopped to ask me what time it was?”

Seeing the other’s head nod vigorously, he rolled his eyes for the third time that day and checked his watch. “11:50. Why?”

“Nothing.” Came the short reply. Donghae whacked his arm and laid down on the grey floor again. Eunhyuk settle down opposite him, letting their heads touch a little.

“Thank you. Thank you for making this the most memorable birthday ever. Everything was perfect no matter how messed up you thought it was.”

“It was messed up!”

“No it wasn’t.”

“Yes it was! Why did you have to come on to me like that in front of them all?”

“You were talking nonstop and frankly, I was sick of your voice.” Donghae voiced his pain when a hand flew hard across the side of his arm.

“Shut up.” Again, they lay in silence other than the ticking noise of Donghae’s watch that came as a birthday gift from China ELF.

~

“Hae?”

“Yeah?”

“What’s the time now?”

“Mmmmm, just turned 11:59. Why?”

Eunhyuk said nothing and lifted his body and propped himself on his palm, hovering over Donghae’s gorgeous face. “Happy birthday Lee Donghae.” Leaning down to kiss the beautiful smile of the birthday boy, his hot breath on Donghae’s neck made his entire body tingle with excitement.

“Yeah I saw your wishlist to Santa saying you would love for me to give you an upside down kiss.”

“That list was private!” Donghae’s bottom lip stuck out and that only made Eunhyuk laugh and lie back down, this time beside the man.

“I just wanted to be the last person to wish you a happy birthday.”

“Well, it’s 12 now and yeah, that was so a date.”   

------------------------------------------------

 

#26HAEppyBday

le cries its donghae's 6th birthday! Posted on 12mn 15oct (: 2,853 words, longest oneshot ever. Yes there is just so much to write. Ninja!Kyumi wanted them to be main but i asked around and people wanted Kyumin so there you go~

My favorite picture of Henwook, they are so adorable in this.

 7c07fa4e402170_full.jpg

Kyumin! on the tiny little sofa they just had to be lovey dovey.

 kyumin1oy4in0nq4.gif

Heechul and his seasoning!

th_zhoumi126.gif

My second otp, Kyumi/Qmi :D the moment mi realizes he lost the bet.

 tumblr_lkmkx1MiAJ1qa4uav.gif

Siwon and praying. Flashing his killer smile.

   tumblr_l56r8eRzRd1qa7tfso1_250.gif

I love these dorks, they will forever be my ultimate otp. YES E U N H A E.