A Promise for a Korean Tuition with a Famous Idol

Fated to Meet You

I reached Rose in the terminal huffing and puffing from the run across the stadium. "Where were you Claire?!" Rose's voice boomed. "And why is your face so red? Are you blushing?"

"No. I'm just tired from the run," I quickly lied.

Rose shook her head and told me that I'm lying and to tell her the truth. I kept my mouth shut, telling her that I'm not spilling the beans. She tried to shake the truth out of me, literally. After grabbing my shoulders, she shook me as if I was a bottle of soft drink. "Tell me or I won't give you your MRT ticket," she threatened.

"I can buy it again," I smirked.

"I won't accompany you shopping."

"Still can do myself."

"Won't...be your umma anymore?"

"You are not my umma in the first place."

"Aish! Fine, I won't buy you macaroons like the one in my bag right now," she taunted,  smiling at my shocked face.

I stared at her. "Jinjja? You have macaroons?'

Rose smiled mischievously and took out a box with 5 chocolate macaroons in it. I had a quick debate within myself whether or not to tell her. "Fine. But don't freak out. We're in public, okay? Go in the MRT 1st and I'll tell you. The macaroons please?" I said, finally giving up.

She smirked and handed me the box. When we got into the MRT (which was thankfully empty) I started telling her everything. From the meeting to the paper and the backstage happenings, skipping the blackberry PIN. I knew well from her pursed lips that she was trying to contain her shrieks. Until she couldn't take it anymore.

"OMG OMG KYAAA! Please, PLEASE introduce me to Taemin!!!" she shrieked. I slapped my hand to my forehead. Hearing this, Tiffany and Sophia scampered over.

Sophia was first to ask, "What? Taemin what? Yah! What are you guys talking about?!" And of course, Rose blabbered everything out..

"Claire," Sophia emphasized. "You. Must. Introduce. Me. To. Yesung. Or else!"

"What? Yesung wha- Aish this girl! Yesung? He's in a compeletely different boy band!" I shouted.

"But still same company, no?" I shook my head.

Tiffany quietly said, "I wanna try and meet Minho..." We all looked at her right away. She changed her bias?

Realising our confused looks, she spoke up, "It's just that I think that Minho isn't as bad as Jonghyun anyway. Besides, you both like Jonghyun much more than I do."

I shrugged, "I don't mind you spazzing about Minho though." Then I turned my head towards the others. "But I have no idea when we'll actually ever talk again, much less meet."

"Call them," Tiffany blurted out. Everyone started nodding their heads, except for me.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I stopped them. "I do not have their phone numbers at all." Right after I finished saying 'all', my blackberry vibrated in my pocket. I hesitated, afraid that it might be SHINee and have Rose screaming and shrieking near my ears. In fact, she was giving the if-you-don't-pick-it-up-I-will look. I sighed and lifted my phone. It was an unknown number, and definitely wasn't a Singapore one.

"Hello...?" I answered hesistantly.

"Ah, annyeong Claire. This is Key, Where are you staying in?"

I couldn't answer, since my mouth was tightly shut. It was not a dream after all. I stuttered, "Uh..I'm living in a hotel. I mean, in a room. Sorry! I meant in Mandarin Orchard hotel, in a room with one of my friends." The other line and the 3 of my friends chuckled. I glared at them and they stopped.

"Ne, I'll go there to teach you Korean then? I hope your friend doesn't mind. Jonghyun here keeps bugging me to- Yah! Kim Jonghyun! You don't have to slap me you know. Anyway, you get it Claire? I'll come at around 11. What's your room number?"

"3201," I replied.

"Then I'll be knocking at your door at 11. Arasseo?" he spoke quickly. And with that, he hung up after I heard Jonghyun say thank you amiably. I looked up to see Rose biting her bottom lip and in the matter of seconds, I plugged my ear just in time with Rose's constant screaming.

"Pleaseeeee let me sleep with you tonight! It's okay with you, right Tif? Yes?" Rose pleaded. Tiffany nodded her head in a tranced and Rose squealed her high-pitch squeal. I rolled my eyes, but inside, my heart was already doing somersaults. The MRT halted in our stop. I stepped off the platform and felt the familiar night breeze of Orchard Road.

I walked towards the direction of the hotel side by side with my best friends. Even if this was a dream and I'll wake up in the bed tomorrow, then at least I'll wake up smiling.

 

From now on I'll update a little slower >< since i have another fanfic ongoing and that fanfic my friend keeps on nagging me to update =,=

I hope I can always update both of them at once, but typing is really tiring and hard for me! I promise I'll update at least once a week though~ Well, I hope you like this one :) *bows*