Confusion

Fated to Meet You

"Wait, what?" I said, turning my head back, knowing well that I won't even see his muscular back. I blinked twice and chuckled to myself. Must have been dreaming. I pinched my cheeks and closed my eyes. But my hands knew well that the piece of smooth paper was clenched in my fists. Well, why not open it anyway. I lifted the small piece of the neatly folded paper and unfolded it slowly. Inside, there were Korean letters which I could not understand. Immediately, I took a picture of it with my blackberry and sent it to Rose. As I predicted, 3 minutes later, she called me.

"KYAAA! Claire! Who gave this to you? Who? WHO?" Rose shrieked as soon as I pressed the recieve call button. I sighed and smiled at the same time. I could definitely find her amongst a huge crowd.

"Calm down, Rose! The concert hasn't even started yet. Save your voice for later. What did the letters mean?" I replied.

After screaming several more times and rambling on about...something, she finally spoke up, "The guy wrote this: 'Meet me after the concert, backstage. Show this paper and the security will let you in.' Omigosh, omigosh. WHO. THE. HELL. GAVE. GAVE YOU THIS?!"

I froze in my spot. He couldn't possibly be the real Kim Jonghyun, could he? I said quickly to my phone, "I'll tell you everything later Rose." And hung up before she could say anything else. Then I started sitting still like a stone. All kinds of thoughts flooded to my mind.

This couldn't possibly be a prank, right? Is he really SHINee's Jonghyun? Should I go backstage later? Must I go and ask an usher if it is true? While I was wondering and asking myself questions, a girl came and sat down beside me. O..kay. So he, whoever he is, wasn't supposed to be there? Aish. This is too weird for me. To clear my mind, I focused on to the stage but it was to no avail. Just then, the lights switched off and the concert started, as thousands of blue lights illuminated the dark hall like fireflies.

 

Yeah, this chapter is rather short. But I promise the next one would be long :D