Nuestra Final

Adios.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I saw the sparkle in Kai's eyes when he would look at his son. They were filled with love and happiness...it relieved me. Seeing the father of my child alongside my baby boy, exchanging glances and smiles. Jihoo shared his accomplishments with his father and he looked gleeful when Kai praised him for his good actions. My baby even shared the times he got scolded by me, which made Kai scold him as well but in such a sincere manner. He had the father image that I tried hard to portray. They even teased each other while they left to fetch drinks. I felt...at peace.

Not only did I get to see Jihoo and his father bond together, but I also made a new friend and rencountered an old one.

I smile seeing Jihoo laugh alongside his father. A little fake cough caught me off guard, I diverted my attention to the little girl before me. Minah looks adorable in her yellow dress, I always wanted to know how it feels to having a baby girl. She eyed me up and down with suspicious eyes, which made me giggle.

"What's your name, cutie?"

"Minah... Are you really Jihoo oppa's mommy?"

Her shy tone made me squirm with happiness, so cute. I nodded eagerly at her. Her big eyes questioned my overly happy tone before giving me a wide smile. I kneeled in front of her and patted her head, earning a giggle from her. In the background, I heard someone calling her name. My eyes caught Luhan searching for Minah, only now I noticed the similarity these two shared. It was too cute to handle.

"Appa~," she waved her hands at him to catch his attention. Luhan let out a sigh of relief before jogging over.

"Aigo, must you always make me panic?"

He scolded at her before pinching the bridge of his nose. My fake cough broke his stance making him look up to see me grinning at him widely. His eyes enlarged nearly matching the size of golfballs. I bowed at him and realized Minah stared at us with a huge question plastered on to her face.

"Appa, this is Jihoo oppa's mommy. Uncle is his appa too!"

Minah exclaimed making Luhan's jaw drop completely. I smiled innocently before nodding my head. I moved my eyes towards to the refreshment table when Kai and Jihoo were laughing and having a good time. I remember telling Jihoo many stories about Kai and I when. Those stories made Jihoo eager to meet him.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I noticed it was Luhan.

"I'm so glad you're back, Soo. You're even back with a beautiful child... I should've guessed Jihoo was yours, he resembles Kai so much and has your light brown hair! He was even the one who stood up for Minah on her first day of school, such a sweeth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter