The 2nd ❤

My Lovely Girl

I was sitting there while I saw him coming to me with a scared face cuz he know that I was angry.

"opppppppaaaaaa" I yelled.

He stepped back and looked at me "what,, why are you so angry?".

"do u know how much I was to kill you right now"

"why what happened this time" he said.

"what?" I sighed ,,, "Didn’t I told you that I will go on a date with minsoo oppa?,,, did you know how much I worked hard to make him ask me out?" I looked at the other side " now it's all over ,, I lost the bet".

"bet?" he looked at me "what bet?" he said.

"I bet 50$" I said. With a sad face.

"for what" he said

" I said that I will date minsoo oppa with a week" I said.

"What?" he yelled.

"I am the one who should be angry" I yelled back,, "I only have 1 day left" I said to him "it's all over,, I lost".

He looked at me and yelled " why you make bets like this,,,, 50$ to show off? " he yelled he looked angry.

"well he is handsome and smart and all the girls are after him,,, I wonted to show off in front of that " I said.

He looked at the other way and sighed and start walking to his house.


"oppa ,,, oppa " I yelled.

He looked back at me with a serious face. And start walking again.

"o..oppa!!! ,,uh ok" I said with a low voice .

"oh wait iam the one who should be angry" I yelled again " oh my god ,, my money" I was so sad to cry.