At First

My Lovely Girl

I was a little girl when I first saw him he was lonely boy sitting all alone,, while I was playing with my friends ,, for some reasons I felt like I should go to him

I went to him.. he was looking down. "whats your name?" I said.
He looked at me with shocked face "my name is xiumin".

"my name is jenny,,park jenny" I smiled at him " wanna play with me xiumin".

He looked at me with a small smile in his face "can I?".

"lets go play" I said while smiling at him.

That’s how the story started

After that we were always together,, he was oppa for me,, but he was so innocent he couldn’t protect him self,,, he was always coming to the schools that I went to ,,,, he never had another friend beside me.

While school other boys always bullied him ,,, then I will yell at them and call the teacher for them,, and I would get yelled at him too.

For not protecting himself. But in high school he has changed so much ,,, you wouldn’t know him if you met him,, he become cool and strong ,, no one could bully him anymore.

He had so many girls running after him but he never dating anyone, he never told me why he don’t wont to date,, my friends were all asking me to introduce them to him ,, I was getting tried of them I was always telling him to date and let me free of all those girls.


We were always together, so my boyfriends didn’t like me to see him so much,, cuz he was always beside me ,, he was calling me every 30 minutes while I was dating,, so my boyfriends didn’t like him,,, we will fight so much ,, I was telling them he is my childhood I can not meet him because they feel jealous,,,, so they would say "so just date him" and leave ,,, and that’s how I broke up with my last 6 boyfriends.


I called him and asked him to meet me in the park infront of their house.