First Month

Falling amidst chaos - side stories and drabbles

A short drabble on WK domestic life - Hope you enjoy.

====================================

One hand still holding his overnight luggage, Siwon resisted the urge to burst out laughing as he stood at the edge of the kitchen or rather what used to be their kitchen. He had rushed home, half-worried and half-irritated by the dailing tone on his handphone, knowing perhaps perfectly well that the other would probably have a legitimate excuse for not picking up. And now, he understood why as he willed a disheveled Kyuhyun wearing a dirtied apron amidst mountains of half-cooked food and used utensils to look at him.


"Wipe that smile off your face," Kyuhyun growled lowly brandishing a sharpened knife as their eyes met.


"I missed you," Siwon replied softly, a small smile still playing at his lips.


"This is all your fault!" Kyuhyun exclaimed exasperatedly as he turned the other way, ignoring the outstretched arms, the other hand slamming a darkened pot into the sink.


Just as he expected, he was pulled to a tight backhug, the strong arms locking him before featherlight kisses were peppered on his neck. He tried to wiggled his way out weakly before pouting his lips, leaning himself further backwards, taking in the familiar musky masculine scent surrounding him.


"They got me all the wrong ingredients from the wrong store! And the freaking oven broke down so I have to use the microwave, but it is not the same! Then the electricity just had to go out at the ing wrong time. You should know what happens to all the things I have prepared on the fridge, right? Why do you have to choose today to come back! I hate you...I..." Kyuhyun found himself cut off as Siwon cupped his face to press their lips together, sweeping him into a deep long kiss. He could taste the remnants of wine as Siwon's tongue slid expertly into his opened mouth, teasing and exploring.


Gasping as they broke apart, Kyuhyun his lips subconsciously while narrowing his eyes, a little crease of his eyebrows to show his displeasure. "Stupid Siwon...I hate..." He mumbled as his husband put his calloused fingers to his lips.


Engulfing him to his warm embrace, Siwon whispered into Kyuhyun's left ear, aware that the other's sinewy pale arms snaking around his waist, "Thank you, Kyu. And happy one-month anniversary."