Cappucino 1

Coffee Maker [1607 Words]

"Ouh I am so tired today. I need coffee now" Sighed Chaerin. Suddenly someone was knocked her office door. She told to come in. There were her daddy and a man. "Chaerin-ah, this is your coffee maker. He is Junmyeon. He really good at making coffee. Trust me" Told her daddy. Junmyeon smiled and said hye to her. She just smiled back. "Thanks daddy. I love you!" Told her happily. So this is his daughter? Like child. Still not mature like her fashion. Whispered Junmyeon.

"So Junmyeon you can make a coffee now. I will let you here." Told Mr Lee. He nodded. Her daddy came out from her office. They were looked at each other. He is my coffee maker? Why he is so handsome and look so mature? Ergh~. Whispered Chaerin Lee. She is my employer? Too child. Whatever, she still cute! Haha. Whispered Junmyeon.

"Erm can you go and make a coffee now? I have to release my tired now. Sorry" Told her. He nodded. Dont you think I am as your coffee maker now. But I am. Whispered sighed  him. He make a coffee latte for her. 7 minutes later, he put it on Chaerin's table. "Here you are" Speaked him slowly. She awake from her dreamland and suddenly the coffee was falled and exposed to Junmyeon made he shouted.

"Yah! What wrong with you?" He madly. "I am so sorry. I dont noticed that you were put it at here" Told her slowly. He looked at her and shaked his head. "Can you make it for me again?" Told her made Junmyeon going crazy. "Are you crazy? I am too tired to make it back!" Told him. He made Chaerin's blood was increasing made she wanna explode. "It just coffee right? Dont mad and just make!" Shouted her. Junmyeon once again made the coffee latte. What? he think I am coffee maker? I am a doctor too. This make me going crazy. Whispered him.

7 minutes later, he put it again on the tabble. But this time, he is lucky because she was hurried to work. But he was tiredly. Tired to treated her like that. She is childish person. But how can she be a doctor? Guess him. Erm, maybe because of her daddy. The richest doctor at here. Whispered him.

It 8 p.m. now. Junmyeon had to changed his shift as a doctor from coffee maker. It was so tired to him. But he cant run from that because of her daddy. He need money for her mother's operation. It too sad for him. He had to hardwork for his mother.

Tomorrow morning, he awake from his sleep. He looked at his iPhone and saw a message from Mr Lee.

                                                                                                                                                                     

Jun Myeon,

        You have to come hospital now. My daughter need a coffee. Please hurry....

 

Mr Lee.

                                                                                                                                                                     

 

That really made him quickly go washed his body and shaved his face. At the hospital in Chaerin's office, he go make a coffee. Now his problem is she dot want coffee latte, she want cappucino. But he already made coffee latte. Chaerin was started to mumble. He must do it for the second time. Early morning, she had made him going crazy. He think that he is donkey now. So badly. But for his mother he must do that without any reason.

The bad situation was continued untill one day, he had to saving Chaerin from at the hospital hallway. That time, she had to comeback home lately because she had to surgered many patients. She was at the hallway to go to her car that she had parked it near from the hallway. Suddenly there were two men were trailed her from back.

She started walked quickly. But unluckly two men stopped her. They forced her to follow them. But she didn't want. It make two men mad. Two mens started to pull her to a van that was near with them. She was screaming until made Junmyeon heard her voice. He quickly ran to the hallway. He saw her was pulled by two men into the van.

He rushing to ran for save Chaerin. He quickly beating two men that tried to carried her away. Luckly, he made it. The two men were lie down on the floor like died frogs. He quickly helped her to wake up, but she was so weakly. He need to carried her like bridal style and drove to home.

At Junmyeon's home, he put Chaerin slowly on his bed. He tried to touch her head and told to not scared because he was beside her now. Chaerin was still keep crying. Junmyeon tried to calm her with sang a song. The song from Taeyang ;Eyes, Nose, Lips-.

Soon, she was sleep calmly. Junmyeon looked onto her face. He near his face to Chaerin's face and said I love you. His heart was beating faster. He didn't believe that he had do that. He pull and put a blanket on her.

In the morning, Chaerin wake up and she looked around the room. Why the room is different? Whispered her. She tried to walked and suddenly she saw her coffee maker was slept on the sofa. He looked so pale and cold. She quickly took a blanket and put a hot pack at his hand that make Junmyeon looked comfortable.

She went to wake up from him and suddenly he grabbed her hand. "Chaerin-ah, thanks" Told him slowly. She just nodded and smiled.

2 weeks ago, Chaerin was missed her coffee maker. At the same time, she had to made her own coffee but she cant. When she failed to made it, she will cry. She was not good with making a coffee other than 3in1 cofffee. She cannot kept her feels to him now. She had to tell him quickly. If not, she will lost her passion. She kept waiting her coffee maker, Junmyeon.

After do her work as a doctor, her daddy called to go his office.

She knocked the door. She enter the office. "Chaerin my daughter, I had to tell you something. It about Junmyeon" Told her daddy calmly. "What is it? Is he alright daddy?" Asked her panicked. Her daddy told her to calm. "Like this, Junmyeon is working at here. He is doctor. He had to operate his mother now. He is not coffee maker. I am sorry honey. I have to paid him because he need money for his mother operation. I have to kept this secret from you because he didn't want you know about his problem. I really sorry my dear" Told Mr Lee. Her tears started to falled on her cheeks.

Her daddy quickly wiped her tears. "Please smile my dear. I dont want you be like this. Please cheer up. Are you cheerful right?" Asked her daddy. She nodded and then hug her daddy. "It okay daddy. Thanks so much" Told her.

She walked away from the office. At the hallway, she kept cried. Suddenly, she crashed someone. Her coffee maker. He had be a doctor now. But he just ignored her and left her. Chaerin just looked him walked away from her.

Why he ignored me? Am I too bad? WHispered him. She called Junmyeon. But unluckly he didn't turn his face to her.

Tomorrow, she just work like usual. When she put down her head on her arms, she had called for surgical. She prepared her self and go to operation room. While she weared a pair of glove, she saw Junmyeon's watches on the table. She shocked a bit. She continued to surgical.

The surgical was done. She put off the glove and find Junmyeon. She saw Junmyeon and quickly pulled his hand.

"Junmyeon!" She called. But he tried to let his hand off. She called him back. "Junmyeon! I am sorry if I had do trouble on you. I know I am so fool. Still like a child. But you just have to know that I love you so much. I cant keep this feel too long. I should to tell you" Told her cried.

Junmyeon was shocking and not move. He let her hand hold his hand. The sentence that he really want to hear from . Now, she do. He turned his body and looked her that was cried. "You know what? I really want you to speak that. Because you are my caffeine" Told him.

She looked down and then Junmyeon hug her softly. He calm down on Chaerin. He was waiting this time too long because of his mother.

"Junmyeon-ah, let marry now?" Asked her naughty. He smiled. But we have to make an appoinment. She felt weird. He looked to Chaerin that was blenk. "Your daddy is doctor right? So, we have to make an appoinment my honey" Told him smiled.

She lughed. "Let make the appoinment now!" Told her noughty. "Let go!" Told him.

 

...

 

"What! You cannot marry with my daughter!" Told  Mr Lee strongly. Junmyeon looked down. She was shocked. "But daddy why? We are loving each other!" Told her. "He cannot marry with you until you can make a cup of coffee for me!" Told Mr Lee strongly. They were blenk. Suddenly Junmyeon smiled and told to Mr Lee ;"It okay sir, I can teach her well and sure that she will do for you".

Mr Lee looked at them and smiled. They really happy.

 

Next year, Chaerin was pregnent and Jumyeon will be a father. But the situation in the hospital last year was comeback. She made him like a donkey again because she was craved of coffee.