Group plan FAILED

First Kiss

 

note:this is a fanfic. it is NOT real. that's the whole point of "FICTION". Cause it ain't real. Plus i don't own anything execpt the fanfic and my imagination

 

The next day, Kyu decided to talk to Kibum about it. After Kyu tells the story, Of course, Kibum  gives an advice.

“Then why not go over it?”

“I tried! But the members  keep butting in!” Kyu said.

“So?” Kibum says.

“What do you mean SO?”

‘What’s wrong with kissing in front  of the members?”

“Ummm...EVERYTHING?!”  Kibum sighed. He patted Kyu’s  back.

“Kissing is the 1 thing you guys haven’t done. Maybe  you should make it special.” Kibum suggested.

“What do you mean?” Kyu asked. Kibum sighed. He got up and called all the members except Ryeowook. Ki bum started the meeting.

“Guys, I think our plan isn’t  going well as we planned.” Kibum said

“What? What plan?” Kyu asked.

“Kyu , we planned and tried to stop you from kissing Wookie. We heard wook saying about the kiss thing so we made a quick decision to stop you guys”. Leeteuk admitted. Kyuhyun was shocked. He can’t believe that his own friends would do that.

 “What!? why?” Kyu said.

“Because we want your first kiss to be special.” Siwon said. Donghae smiled.

“That’s why we want you and Ryeowook to go to the park tonight.” He said.

“Why?” Kyu asked.

“Just do it.” Kangin said. Kyu nodded. He has to do it ‘cause he doesn’t have a choice. He’s the maknae and they are his hyungs.