Their First Kiss

First Kiss

note:this is a fanfic. it is NOT real. that's the whole point of the "FICTION".Cause it ain't real. Plus i don't own anything except the fanfic and my imagination

 

“Hyunnie, why did you bring me here?” Wook asks. They were at the park. It was already 9:00 pm and the 2 were alone.

“Just wait. Donghae hyung said we have to be here tonight.” Kyu explained.Suddenly lights from trees .

 

Then they were there. The other Super Junior members.in a line. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun approached them.

“We want you guys to have the best kiss that you’ll always remember” Leeteuk said. They all left.  

Kyu and Ryeowook were all alone. The night sky had a lot of stars so they lay down on the ground and watched the stars.

“Kyu..”

 “Hmm?”  Ryeowook looked at Kyu.

“When do you think will I get my first kiss....from you?” Kyu chuckled and looked at him. He sat down and leaned closer.

And Finally! They kissed!!

It was the happiest day of Ryeowook and Kyuhyun’s life. Kyu pulled away and smiled. He stared at Ryeowook’s  forehead.

“What?” Wook asked. Kyu then looked at Ryeowook’s eyes. 

“I love you”

“I love you too” Kyu kissed his forehead.

Then fireworks came out. They stood up and was amazed. Wook held  Kyu’s hand. They both smiled and looked at each other. They hugged and finally got their first kiss together.

Well...that's the ending.

I hope you liked it! 

No bad comments please.

I'll be putting a new story soon.

"Patience is a virtue" :)

Thanks for reading