❥exoexoexolellel ; Inexplicable

❤ Lovely You Review Shop ❤ [❥ 6 MORE SPOTS BEFORE BATCH 1 ENDS; ft. Jessica]

 

exoexoexolellel ; inexplicable

title (5/5): The title is perfect. It fits into the story, and it is special in its way. It's very unique, and I love everything about it. Good job on working on the title. It's something that will pull the reader in to read the story, and a very attention-grabbing title.


Description and foreword (10/10): The discription is simple: it is just an facile summary of your story, and quotes that relate to the story. I think you did a excellent job on assemblying the discription together because some authors struggle with the description, so I give you props for that. Your foreword gives out information and your credit to the other shops, so I can't take off points because you're supposed to do that. I was really interested in the story already because of your description. That's amazing because the reader already wants to read more. :)

Characters (19/20): The characters are remarkable and surprising as well. I can connect well with the characters because you give specific detail and information about them. I like that none of them are flawless people, not even Taeyeon since she's the "smart nerd", nor Baekhyun since he's the bad boy that every girl is after. From time to time, they make you wonder things, and they're not the same person they were before events prior anymore. The other characters are fascinating also. Kai and Hyoyeon have a cute relationship with each other, even though they don't show it as much. Tiffany and Sehun also have a relationship, in which Sehun is one of the "popular" boys, but Tiffany strains herself from "betraying" her friends and leaving them for Sehun, which in most fanfics the authors make the friend leave so she can join her popular boyfriend. Each character has their ups and downs through the story, and that's what makes me enjoy this story more and more. The reason I took off one point is because I would like more interaction between Taeyeon and her parents. I'm pretty sure that more of their interaction is going to happen throughout the story obviously, but I just want to see them talk to each other more, because the only time they had "really" talked to each other was when they were grounded. With the secret that Taeyeon's mom was hiding from her when she asked her to tutor for Baekhyun, I'm just dying to see what happens between Tae and her parents!

Plot (19/20): This plot is the reason why I love this story so much. Yes, there are stories with this main character being a bad boy and another charcter that is all innocent, but I love all the other little details that you put in your story to make it prodigious. When S and T (I'm not going to say their names to prevent spoliers for future readers) broke up, I was really shocked because I never expected them to break up and all the scenes that happened after as the effect of the break up. I also like the relationship between Hyoyeon and Kai because they act like they're close friends, but in reality, they're dating. I fell off from my chair laughing when Taeyeon said that they were having a with the fridge! I also would think that the "bad boy" character would just have one girlfriend that all the other girls envy, but the fact that he just hooks up with them and then breaks up with them is a very engaging part in the plot, and it kind of changes things. The only complaint is that I don't know enough about some of the characters: Baekhyun, Sehun, etc. Again, I know that more will be said in the future, but that was just the thing I really wanted. Otherwise, your plot was very well planned out and it really engages the reader to read more!

flow (15/15): The flow is great with your story! There's no odd events just taken place unplanned in the story, and like I said: your scenes/plot is very well planned out. Full points for the flow!

Grammar and choice of words (19/20): I adored your choice of words! From the first chapter, I immediately already liked the words because they were just wonderful! There were some errors/typos, so that's why I took off a point. But don't worry about that too much, because I'm sure you'll be able to fix it. :D

overall Enjoyment (10/10): I'm very pleased with your story! I can't wait until your story is done with its hiatus because I really want to read what happens next with Baekhyun and Taeyeon! Please update your story ^-^

Additional Comments from the Reviewer

Username:exoexoexolellel
Reviewed By: xx_wonderfulkpop_xx
Reviewed on: 10/15/14
Total Score: 97
Comments and Thoughts: Your story scored well! I can't wait until you update your story when you have time! Please remember to credit this review shop somewhere in your story!

Author: exoexoexolellel
Characters: Taeyeon (Girls' Generation), Baekhyun (EXO)
Genre: Romance, Angst
summary: Getting thrown into tutoring the school's most popular playboy Byun Baekhyun got Taeyeon thinking that life couldn't be worse.
He's cold, arrogant, and hooks up with a girl only to break her heart the very next day.
But it's either spend two hours with him, or stay grounded for two months with everything taken away from her.
Can't life just let her breathe for a minute?
Little did innocent Taeyeon know, starting out as his tutor was only the first stage life had in store for her. .
Type: Story
Status: Ongoing

“Don't trust too much.Don't hope too much. Don't love too much. Because that much, can hurt you so much.