WE WERE IN LOVE

TWO LOVE SONG STORY

'Chang Ha Na....saranghae....from your secret admirer.

 

"Urgh...",she sighs. She tear the fifth love letter and throw them into the dustbin. Everyday there will be letters from strangers from other class. She's tired to keep and mind about that,so, she decided to tear them and throw them away.

 

"What? Another letter for you to tear and throw away?", ask Kim Hye. Ha Na's bestfriend. She understand very well with Ha Na's situation,everyday the same thing keep happening. She never get interested with any of those letters. She said its ridiculous.

 

"Hey Kim Hye!",suddenly someone call Kim Hye.Ha Na turn to look at the person...he's here again, Dae Hyun,Kim Hye's boyfriend. He is troublesome.

 

"Hi Ha Na!", Dae Hyun greets Ha Na.

 

"Bye...",she answers.Dae Hyun have used to Ha Na's cold treat. It is because Dae Hyun always . But even Ha Na don't like it,Dae Hyun never thinking of stop teasing her,it's fun!

 

Dae Hyun is talking to Kim Hye when someone calls him.

 

"Dae Hyun!!",

 

"What?",Dae Hyun answer. A boy is making his way towards Dae Hyun. They are talking about something,Ha Na couldn't hear them.

 

"Girls...meet my friend..Ryu,Shin Ryu Ji",Dae Hyun introduced him to them.Then nothing special happen.

 

**********

 

"Can you please tell me why I must join your date. If you really want to date,just let it be between you two...I got nothing to do with this!",Ha Na is protesting because Kim Hye force her to join their date.

 

"Yes you got something to do with this...actually Dae Hyun is coming with Ryu,and we afraid that Ryu might get bored  to just following us around. So you will be there and at least Ryu will have someone to talk to.",Kim Hye try to explain the situation.

 

"But....",

 

"Lalala...I can't hear you....", Kim Hye avoid herself from listen to Ha Na or else she will keep looking for excuses.

 

When they are at the festival -where that couple decide for their date.-Ha Na and Ryu just walk at back.They start feeling bored. Ryu suggest Ha Na something to get out from that situation.

 

"Ha Na,should we just go somewhere else instead of following this two over loving people around?",

 

"Yeah,you right...I started to feel bored now...hey you two! Ryu and me will have a walk somewhere else...and you two just enjoy your time together...bye!", Ha Na pull Ryu's hand and they went to the right.

 

Ryu's idea is brilliant. They both are having fun together. Playing games and others. At last,they buy some ice cream and take a walk at the garden.

 

Ha Na don't know what bring to this but now they are talking about how's Ryu's character when he's nervous.

 

"To tell you the truth...I'm just fine when I'm nervous but not when I'm over nervous..",

 

"Hah? I don't understand...",

 

"It's when I'm too nervous....I can't control myself. My hand will shake,my body sweat,my face turn red,my eyes water and I can't speak clearly...",

 

"Wow...that is so bad...I can't imagine it..",just then Dae Hyun who come from nowhere touch Ryu's shoulder and surprised him cause him to throw his ice cream towards Ha Na. Ha na's right arm is covered with ice cream.

 

Ryu quickly take some tissue from Kim Hye and start clean Ha Na's arm. He keep saying sorry..over and over again. While Ryu is busy cleaning her arm,Ha Na is focusing on him.Right in that time Ha Na realize how clumsy Ryu is. He looks so cute acting that way. Who thought...Ha Na have fall to him just because of his clumsiness.

 

Ha Na said nothing. She just laugh watching Ryu who looks cute yet funny.

 

**********

 

Ha Na sit in front her study table. Her homework is on the table but she couldn't focus on that. Her mind keep thinking about Ryu.

 

Among all boys that have confessed to her,why did she fall to this boy? He have done nothing special. Just a little of his clumsiness manage to attract this cold hearted girl.

 

Ryu got nothing special..and he didn't do anything that will make anybody amaze of him. But why his attitude amaze me. He looks innocent, quiet,clumsy and so cute. Am I waiting for a cute guy this whole time?.

 

Gosh....I got no answer.

 

Should I confess to him?

 

Or should I secretly become his admirer?

 

Should I ask for Kim Hye's advice?

 

Maybe I should ask for Dae Hyun to help me?

 

Oh....please....

 

**********

 

Ha Na move straight to her class. When she reach there she found just two or three pupils on there.

 

"What?", she look at her watch.

 

"Oh my...what's wrong with me? Why am I too early today.? What did I dream about last night that change me today?...",

 

The real thing which she herself realize,she is excited to see Ryu. Since last night keep thinking about him,she want to see him so bad today.

 

Ha Na put her bag on the table. When she try to sit down,she found a sticky note is sticking under the table. She take it. Again...its a love letter.

 

'Hi Ha Na,it will be nice to know you. I know you are a nice girl,and it is such a pleasure if you give me a chance to know you better. Neo,areumdaun Ha Na.

                                        ~4-3-2~'

 

Ha Na didn't take a drastic action this time. She is interested to know the means behind this three numbers.

 

I love you is 1-4-3,saranghae is 4-8-6...is this means this stranger's name?

 

Wait?!

 

Could it be this numbers stand for SHIN-RYU-JI?!

 

But...it still can be someone else name. He's not the only one who can be relate to this numbers.

 

In example:

-Kwon Jin Yu

-Geun Rik Ki

-Choi Min Ki

Right? They all stand on this numbers.

 

During recess time,Ha Na easily agree when Kim Hye ask to join her and Dae Hyun. Because incase Ryu gonna be there too and its true...he is there. No one knows how Ha Na loudly screaming of happiness inside. She like to look at Ryu's blonde hair,she like to see Ryu's style,she like to look at Ryu's walking with his height,she liked his attitude and the most important is that she love his clumsiness.

 

Ha Na don't know how to act to cover her feelings so she just remain silent. After recess,when she sit at her place,she found another note.

 

'Study well Ha Na!

                                  ~4-3-2~'

 

Again? Too sad because I know this isn't Ryu. Who is this guy?

 

**********

 

It's about a week already Ha Na has keep this secret from everyone including Kim Hye. She found it isn't the right time to tell her this.

 

And also this whole week she keep receiving these notes from this 4-3-2. She curious about this 4-3-2 identity,so yesterday she left a note on her table.

 

'Who are you 4-3-2?'

 

When she get inside the class she found another note from 4-3-2.

 

'Want to know me...meet me at the rooftop after class.

                                   ~4-3-2~'

 

Ha Na decide to meet him. She was about to find Kim Hye because she wanted to tell her about this. She pass by a music room and she hear a familiar voice. Ryu's voice!

 

Ha Na really wanted to know what is Ryu talking about because there is a girl with him.

 

She sneak a bit to look at the girl's face. It's Yu Rachel.

 

"I'm sorry but I got someone else...",Ryu said.

 

"Is she that better than me? What so special about her ?," she replied. She looks unsatisfied with Ryu's answer.

 

"Everything...its not because of her looks. But for me she's different, I have no specific reason why...I just love her because of herself since the first time I know her on the first year",

 

"Is she that prettier than me?",

 

"She not as pretty as you...but still even she's the ugliest, if she's the right one for me,I will love her..I'm sorry..bye",Ryu said and left.Ha Na hide herself behind the wall and then when Rachel came out from the room, she's crying.

 

But that's not the problem now,Ryu said he already have someone. He know her since the first year. It won't be me because we just know each other about a week ago...

 

I have no chance to confess. Even I do,it will be useless. I gain nothing just a broken heart. When Ryu already have a girl, what should I do with 4-3-2. If he confess,should I just accept him?

 

**********

 

Ha Na climb up the stairs to the rooftop. She just keep trying to think what will this 4-3-2 gonna said to her. And what should she answer him when he ask something.

 

Ha Na didn't realize when she reach the rooftop. No one is there.

 

"He still on his way probably",

 

Ha Na take a view to the ground from the balcony. A few minutes later she hears footsteps walking to the door heading to the rooftop.

 

Ha Na turns back and she see him.,standing in front of her,look straight into her eyes.

 

"Choi Min Ki?",

 

"Oh.....so you know me?",

 

"Is it you who send all those notes?"

 

"Yeah...it's me..Ha Na,can i say something?",

 

" what? Just say it",

 

"Chang Ha Na,I really like you. I always tried to talk to you...and I hope we can get to know each other even better...Ha Na I really do like you...will you accept me?",Min Ki ask her.

 

I don't know what to do. What should I say? Should I say yes? Should I say no? What about Ryu? Will this thing just remain silent?  Ryu already have someone. Should I wait for him?

 What should I do now?

 

"Min Ki,actually I don't know what should I say now...I can't think. But if I think about this back,I would like to say,I'm sorry Min Ki...I like someone else. Thanks for all those notes...",without waiting for Min Ki's answer,she left.

 

Yes,Min Ki might be a great decision for now. But she can't lie that even she's in a relationship with him,she will always hoping for Ryu.

 

So its better to decide this,or else if she accept him,she will be just playing on his feeling. 

 

**********

 

Now,Ha Na keeps trying to avoid herself from meeting Ryu or Min Ki. It turns awkward for her.

 

If she count back,this situation has last for about two months. It's hard!!!

 

About Dae Hyun and Kim Hye...always....a loving couple. It's like there is no hard time for them. This time Kim Hye no longer manage to force Ha Na to join them without reason.

 

"Ha Na!",Dae Hyun suddenly call her when he come to class to meet Kim Hye. 

 

"What?",

 

"Can you please help me something?",

 

"Help you with what?",

 

"Teacher Yu ask me to take her books at the music studio,but I need to go for some volleyball practice and Kim Hye needs to go to the library. So...can you?",

 

"Okay..",

 

"Seriously Ha Na?",

 

"Yeah...what? Do you think I just playing on you?",

 

"Thanks Ha Na! Thank you so much!!!",Dae Hyun left. It's fine if he want to ask for help,but why so suddenly? Can't he just ask any of his friends. Why must come here and look for me?

 

Even Ha Na is feeling like something wrong,she still make her way to the music studio. A few minutes later she reached there. She get inside,looking for the books that Dae Hyun said,but she found none.

 

"Where is those books?",

 

She look for them everywhere even under the table.

 

"Ha Na...",someone calls her.

 

"Yes..",Ha Na looks back. Oh my God! What should I do now? It's Ryu!!!

 

"Ha Na...did I have done something wrong? Why its looks like you are avoiding me..",

 

"No....I'm not avoiding you...maybe you have mistaken.", the words just came out from and she know it is a lie.

 

"Yeah...maybe.",Ryu keeps rubbing his arm. He didn't directly said his words. He also looks like catching his breath.Ha Na didn't realize that indeed she wanted to get out from that room as soon as possible. Ha Na is about to get out from that room when Ryu calls her again. Ha Na stop.

 

She looks at Ryu. She can see his eyes looks red and watery. He looks like barely to breath.

 

"Ryu,are you okay?",

 

"I don't know",.Why do  this situation looks familiar?

 

"Ha Na...I....I...like you...no!no!no!....I ...I mean...I..love you...",

 

Ha Na stood dumbfounded. Did she hear something wrong?what have Ryu said?

 

"Did you just said you love me?",

 

"Y...yeah...so...if I want you to be my girl,will you accept it?",

 

"What?! Are you kidding me?!!",

 

"Why?....you don't like it? Sorry...I should know this....just pretend like I never said this. I'm sorry,I'm really sorry...I don't know what to say...I'm sorry Ha Na....Erm....bye....",

 

Ryu was about to get out from the room,when he already pass the entrance door,he hear Ha Na is laughing. What so funny?

 

"Why are you laughing?",ask him.

 

"Nothing,but you are too clumsy. I don't think I have answer you. Why don't you give me a chance?...I'm thinking to answer you...yes...I accept it...",

 

"What?",

 

"I said yes...yes! Ryu, yes!",

 

**********

 

"Dae Hyun should we go somewhere else instead following this two loving people around?", Kim Hye who started to get bored following Ha Na and Ryu around said.

 

Now,the situation has change, Dae Hyun and Kim Hye are the one who keep following Ha Na and Ryu around.

 

"Ha Na,I want to introduce you to someone.",

 

"Who is that Ryu?",

 

"Here,meet my childhood friend, Min Ki.",

 

Ha Na lost of words. What should she said. Ryu know nothing about me and Min Ki.

 

"Hi Ha Na,nice to meet you. Ryu always talk about you...", Min Ki pretends like nothing ever happen between them. So Ha Na take the same action.

 

"Hi Min Ki...nice to meet you too.", just let this be the secret between them.

 

**********

 

Ha Na and Ryu have been the second loving couple after Dae Hyun and Kim Hye for about 3 months now. For that time being,Ha Na have no words to describe how happy she is. Ryu is so nice to her.

 

But Ha Na don't know why,it seems like Ryu is trying to avoid her lately. He keeps looking for excuses from meeting her. He no longer contact her. He also no longer come to meet her at class.Ha Na ask Ryu to accompany her to visit her cousin who has been warded,but...yes...excuses.

 

Ha Na is looking for her cousin's ward. She went to buy some fruits at the cafeteria. Ha Na is speechless when she hear this voice.

 

"Are you okay?",its Ryu's voice. Ha Na keep standing where she is and keep listening.

 

"Yes,I'm okay. Thanks for helping,I don't know what's going to happen if its not because of you",great! It's Yu Rachel's voice. 

 

"You should have take care of yourself. Don't make people around you worry..okay?",

 

"Okay...you are so nice Ryu...no wonder I really like you.",

 

Ha Na couldn't stand there any longer. She's hurt. So this is why Ryu always trying to avoid her? fine! I want your explanation Ryu!

 

Ha Na is at a playground near their residents. Waiting for Ryu. Not longer after she is there,Ryu come.

 

"Ha Na,what's wrong? Why you suddenly wanted to meet me?",

 

"Tell me the truth.",

 

"tell you the truth? The truth of what?",

 

"About you and Yu Rachel.",

 

"Ha Na,I don't understand",

 

"Stop it! I know everything,so stop pretending. You having affair with her without telling me Ryu!!!",

 

"No! I don't have any affair with her or anybody else Ha Na! I just met her accidentally at the hospital",

 

"What?! Is she sick,so you are taking care of her and start an affair behind me?! stop lying Ryu!!!",

 

Ryu remain silent for awhile.

 

"Ok then,I shouldn't keep this anymore. I do have an affair with her. I love her, I think I just love you as a friend,not more than that.I've mistaken as the real love. So Ha Na I'm sorry and let's end this. From now on,there is nothing between us anymore. take care,farewell.",

 

" Ya Shin Ryu Ji!!! Where are you going,don't go!!! Come back!!!", but its useless. Ryu don't even turns hi head back to look at her. Her tears means nothing to him,not anymore.

 

Ha Na sit there crying. She lost words. How could Ryu do this to her? Where is Ryu that she know before. He's gone. 

 

"Ha Na,are you okay? Why are you crying here alone? What happen?",Min Ki who come from nowhere sit by her side.

 

"Min Ki...",she couldn't explain to Min Ki as she keep feeling like crying when she want to tell him. At that time,Min Ki is there to comfort her. Listen to all her words. Fine,from now on,I will forget you. Let's live our own life. Shin Ryu Ji, goodbye.