Chapter two

When A Cold Girl Meets An Ice Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'' If I only know who she is, I will rip her off '' Kai was clenching a bag of ice,tracing on his light bruised. 

'' what I'm curious is why you were at there ? '' Sehun crossed his leg, looking at kai straightly while Myungsoo was reading. They were in Myungsoo's study room. 

'' for coffee ,but damn that girl was hot '' 

'' AW '' a book flied to his head harshly.

'' Why did you hit me with your damn book '' 

'' You got beaten up by a girl and still admire her ' hot ' ? what the hell '' Myungsoo rolled his eyes. 

'' just like our ice prince ... met ..'' Sehun shut his mouth up after recieving the dead glare from his friend,L. 

'' I'm going to take my pride back today. That girl has to bow down infront of me '' he stood up proudly, Myungsoo & Sehun just shook their head,sighing.

'' Not sure if she has to bow down or you will be abused again '' Sehun chuckled playfully.

'' Will you two join me ? '' Kai revealed his evil smirk. '' Let's go that Cafe since we have a day off today '' 

 

Because, L didn't feel like studying ,so he skipped class, his friend did the same.  They drove off to the Cafe where Krystal worked together with Suzy.  They were like professional racers while driving.  Kai smirked, staring at his buddy's car which was infront of him, he sped up and went to the front.  Myungsoo was at the back, just driving slowly to show his none interests.  


***
'' I'll get going, Suzyah '' Krystal waved cheekily.  She carried a backpack on her shoulder and attempted to open the door.

'' yah brat '' Kai entered with Sehun , followed by Myungsoo.  Krystal stared at them one by one, until her eyes laid on L.

'' ah, a bunch of scum ''   She folded her arms to her chest, looking at them fearlessly. 

'' what did you just say ! '' Myungsoo slapped the table harsh enough to cause a SLAP sound for the whole shop to ear.  Krystal kept staring at him

'' a - bunch - of - scum '' she repeated each words clearly to get Myungsoo's nerve on. Myungsoo was about to scuttle into her,but Sehun pulled him back by his shoulder 

'' calm down, L '' 

'' Let me go, yah Sehun. I need to teach that girl a manner '' he growly tried to let go of his friend's hand.  Krystal looked at them then rolled her eyes dully. 

'' You'd better take care of your cool image or your fangirls will see the real you, Myungsoo ssii '' She smirked then went off to school.  Suzy who hided under the counter's table, looking at them. Myungsoo kicked the chair madly then left the shop to his car.  Sehun nudged his elbow to Kai's chest.

'' your fault for dragging us here ''

'' yah, you two agreed to come ''

'' because we didn't know the girl who beated you last night was her ''

'' Do you guys know that hot girl ? '' Kai widened his eyes.  Sehun smacked his head

'' Still calling her hot? She's the one who sat with L in the class . Ya, that girl is really something ''

'' by the way, Is L really mad? ''

'' nae, we supposed to have a nice day off, ugh she totally ruined ''  

 

 

Soojung commonly walked to the school with her earphones tucked to her ears. She liked the piano songs because they help her to feel relaxed. The earphones were harshly grabbed and dropped to the ground, She raised her face up and looked at the person who did it. 

'' another scum again '' a mumble escaped from .  The gang was no others than Minah and her friends. 

'' you little '' She was about to give a rough slap on Krystal's cheek ,but She caught Minah's hand before she got hit. 

'' I have no time for that, get out of my way '' She pushed Minah's hand away and bent down to pick her earphones up. Before she could pick it up, her hand was stepped on . 

'' ahh~ '' She groaned , receiving smirk from the gang. Minah harshly bruised on Krystal's hand by stepping on it . She then pushed the gang away, holding her hand painfully. 

'' serve you right. From today to forever, we will get rid of you , Jung Krystal '' She read the nametag on Stal's shirt and dashed off to class with their foolish laugh. 

Krystal picked her earphones up with her other hand, began to cry silently by staring at her injured hand. She has a piano audition to enter a piano class this afternoon , but it seemed like She wouldn't be able to do it.  

'' what a terrible day '' She was annoyed since the early morning by the trio kingkas and now, Minah and her gangs. She went to medical room in the school, getting a bandage wrapped on her right hand. 

'' songsaengnim, Is it possible to play piano with my hands ? '' 

'' are you kidding me, student? You have to wait atleast a week so then you c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter