Chapter one

When A Cold Girl Meets An Ice Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The trio kingkas of Shinwa who are shining among the school girls and can not be ranked are Kim Myungsoo, Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin aka L, Sehun & Kai.  The three of them stepped out of the red lamborghini which was controlled by no one else,but our huge playboy, Kai. While they were strolling into the school building, the girls screamed their names out of their lungs. The noisy and crowded people were around them every single days, they got used to it.  

 

'' such a huge throng  as always , I thought this year gonna be changed,but no '' Kai uttered while he was searching for beautiful looking ladies 

'' Which class will we attend this year, Myung ? '' Sehun ignored that flirty kid and nudged Myungsoo 

'' ClassA Room1 '' a handsome yet the coldest one among three answered. 

 

Sehun and Myungsoo entered the class which made the girls screamed again as they expected, the trio will always choose classA. Myungsoo chose the table at the back next to the window,so he could see the views clearly instead of those noisy sounds.  Sehun chose to sit with Kai behind his friend's table. This year is getting crowded than usual, the new students attended .
 


Myungsoo's gaze  was lying on a girl at the entrace door.  She looked so arrogant with that attitude of her, he felt fed up .  He moved his dull gaze away and started to have a chat with his buddy.  Kai wasn't here, he might be busy flirting somewhere, who knows? 

 

 

 

'' Yah, that gothic girl '' Minah shouted to a taller female student who was walking infront of her. 

The taller female stopped and turned back to face somebody shouted. She didn't speak a word,but to raise her left eyebrow.  Minah and her gangs walked to her madly. They blocked her with their arms crossed, sending her some glares. 

'' Aren't you the new transferred student ? '' Hyeri, one in the gang asked 

'' Neh '' She started feeling annoyed already, so she rolled her eyes as usual.

'' Since you are new, I'm going to notify you some rules in here . A newcomer like you should treat a resident like me, and all the people here nicely. You know how to behave, don't you '' Minah kept crossing her arms and talked

The girl who is blocked remained silent and groaned annoyingly .  She was getting on their nerve. Minah smirked with a glare then bunged a cloth in her hand 

'' to show your respect to residents like us, clean our shoes jebal '' 

The girl laughed quietly then stopped, a gothic face was wearing on her face again '' what did you just say? Clean your shoes?
arasso '' the girl curved down, wiping Minah's shoes with the cloth she gave her.  The gang laughed merrily. Within a second, the taller girl rubbed the dirtied cloth to Minah's face.  The gang dropped their jaws. 

'' AHHHH '' Minah screamed and her makeup got ruined. Her fake eyelash fell off, her strawberry lips stick was messed up all over her cheeks and her eyeliner was faded.  The girl smiled, giving back the cloth 

'' Now, I can go, right residents? '' She pushed the girls aside and continued walking to find her class. Minah ran away sobbing and her gang followed her.  

 

 

'' what a terrible day '' the girl who just walked away hissed under her breath. She fixed her uniform and the name tag on her left chest ,Jung Krystal. She was late,so to behave politely, She knocked the door and it was opened by the teacher 

 

'' Sorry sir, I'm late '' She apologized coldly.  All the students were gazing the new girl .

'' It's okay, transferred student . Oh, hello guys this is our new classmate, Jung Krystal. Pls welcome her '' they gave her applause . 

'' I'm Krystal '' a very short introduction came from made everyone felt u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter