〈 the three known groups of yoshima high 〉

〈 three differences — apply nowwww。〉

                                 The Three Known Groups .

                                                 ___________


 



tumblr_n111ok0tCV1qd8mnqo4_250.png
 
link
link
link
link
The Feared
The Feared are the people that the students at Yoshima High will tell you to stay away from if you want to keep your life. The Feared have a reputation of being dangerous and doing some creepy things. Some are also suspected to be in a gang while some were rumoured to have killed at least one person before. Now it's not really like that. Sure The Feared might scare people just by sending a glance their way, but the rumours of them murdering people are not true. Gangs? Some are in but not all. In 2-B, none of The Feared in that class are part of a gang though they do have enemies from another class. Oh what a coincidence, the enemies are also competing. Now it's up to The Feared of class 2-B to team up with their most disliked group, The Jocks, and The Nerds to secure the class' victory and prove to the enemies that they are better .

Requirements ;

-must be pretty well known around the school

- doesn't have to have a dark personality but something about them does have to be 'scary'. idk, maybe because of their hair colour? the way they speak? something like that

-i'd prefer you don't use any bubbly looking girls/boys though it isn't forbidden

-like mentioned, doesn't have to have a dark personality but is secretive about their life kinda. not required but bonus points :DD

 

 

 

 


 
link
link
link
link


 
 
The Jocks
The Jocks are the only group of people where you can't just place people in right away. You'd have to wear the Yoshima Sports jacket to belong in this group. The Jocks are often labeled as airheaded and strong with the latter only being true. The Jocks consist of male athletes and some female athletes and female cheerleaders. The Jocks are also the most judgemental, probably because they are being labeled the most when compared to any other group. Just because they belong to the same group, it doesn't mean all Jocks get along with each other. In fact, most Jocks, often in groups of three will compete with other group of Jocks. The Jocks in 2-B have had a long term rivalry with another Jock group from another class and with them competing in the competition, like hell the Jocks at 2-B would lose so easily. 

Requirements ;

-like the feared people, must be well known around the school

-should only have like two jock friends with some other jocks in the relationship of 'getting along'.

-must be specialized in one sport. two specialized sports will probably take away some points but no one is stopping you.

- don't have to be loud or arrogant. not all jocks are like that (minori and me are considered jocks since we're athletes at our school. loner autumn hah--)

 

 

 

tumblr_n111ok0tCV1qd8mnqo4_250.png
 
link
link
link
link
The Nerds
Now you have the most cliche group at Yoshima High, The Nerds. You're instantly considered a nerd if you wear glasses and are often seen with a book. Nerds are also the most bullied group at Yoshima High. Some people assume the nerds to be smart and often ask them or even force them to do their homework. Fact, not all of the nerds are smart. Some even can't rank in the top 100. While Nerds tend to rely on each other, there are two groups of three of the nerds where there resides a rivalry. One group from 2-B and the other in another class. The Nerds were planning on trying to win for their class but realizing that their other six teammates were useless, decided to agree with the idea of throwing the competition until they had realized their enemies were competing. Now, the nerds from 2-B will show that they are better.

Requirements ;

-does not have to be smart

-i would prefer if they wear glasses (since that's kinda how people group nerds at yoshima high because the students are all judgemental af) but if you don't want to (i understand trust me), maybe a calm looking person would do

-look at jocks as dumb people

-i'd prefer that your character likes reading but that is not really a requirement since nerds have different interests.