Everyday I Love You (Please... Marry Me)

Everyday I Love You (Please... Marry Me)

 

 

 

The flash all over the place of the ballroom makes him tremble badly. It’s gonna be his first time to shows up and let the world know the owner of JOY, one of famous branded accessories company. It starts from the small and got help by Kim Heechul, or known as Heenim, Hee-Story Shop is his loyalty of fashion. And now as the time pass, JOY have new big three investor which made this company get the spotlight right now. Cho Kyuhyun, Choi Siwon and even the world business man Kim Kangin also here for support JOY.

 

He’s breaths in to calm down the rush on his blood. He closes his eyes for a moment then opens it and pulls both sides of his M-shape lips to please the press. It’s his charm. That’s what people around told him and he believes it.

 

“Ladies and Gentleman, thank you for coming…” the chubby man who talks at the corner of the stages makes his nerves rise up again. It’s start now. His pulse getting fast and he hopes that the press won’t ask him about his personal life. That’ll gonna be a big bang and the end of someone’s world who seat beside him. That man holding his hand since they’re enters the ballroom. It’s quite calm him down but somehow that could be a trigger for the press to question this act later. And worst, the man who holds his hand this present is no longer a married man. He got divorced three years ago. It could be scandal and he hates it.

 

The talk from the MC can’t get to his ears since he’s on his own world and get distracted with all the nerves and the worried on his mind.

“… I know Sungmin-ssi for a long time and that’s enough for me to support JOY and let it growth faster to the international market. I love the design because he made it by himself. He’s talented and amazing person” he got startled when the voice beside him start to wakes him up. It’s Cho Kyuhyun, who just praised him high in front of the media, not just Seoul reporters but also the international media. Thanks to Kangin, everyone get interested with his small company, JOY.

“I agree with Kyuhyun-ssi. This man is really beyond your imagination. You can value by yourself about his last product. In US, it’s a blast and that’s the reason I am here because I won’t let this precious chance slip away” add Kangin and end his words with the eyes smile.

Everyone turn their gaze to Siwon. It’s understable if Kyuhyun and Kangin’s company want to support JOY because they had similarity field of company but this handsome man own sport car company. That’s bit suspicious.

“I met Sungmin-ssi at the beginning of my carrier. He’s the reason why I am standing here as the success young business man. As his good friend, I can’t let him walk to the street that I’ve been there before alone. I want to let him to step up and reach the top with me. We have some surprise for everyone after this event. My company and JOY will inform you all about it. So… be prepare~” everyone got hypnotized with those blinding smile from Choi Siwon.

“All right, our handsome CEOs really proud of JOY’s owner. Now how about we heard some words from him?” asked the MC with his cheerful tone.

Sungmin clear his throat before he took the mic.

“Thank you Shindong-ssi” he starts with the honey voice which made the press gasped.

The beautiful face, with cute smile and now the surprise of his magical tone make them expect something more.

“This is my great opportunity to have these three mans who wants to support my little JOY” he flash his bunny teeth smile while twist his body to the left and right him. “Actually I never imagine that everyone would love my JOY and appreciate my art work” he hung his head and inhale before continue again, “I hope everyone would support my JOY” he put his mic back and grin wide to the press. Some flash come as the respond to his dazzling smile.

 

One by one question come from the media and Shindong as the MC, wisely filtering the important and let them to answer nicely.

 

~MVM~

 

From the other place, who watch it live make them cringe when the camera caught the secret glance between the couple.

“That idiot really something that I want to kick and punch badly!” grumble the man with the six years boy on his laps.

“I’m with you Heechul-ah. Let’s do that when they’re get here!” they’re cross their arms and smirked in unison.

 

One man with his red apron sighed in defeat. It’s nice to see the two good friends back together and shares their interest and story even baby sit the little Hongki together. But… sometimes it’s exhausted to be there with this two. It’s like he become their slaves because of their identical personality of ordering people as their pleased. Right what happen to him now, cocking the lunch for them all by himself. Oh... how’s he wish he could joined the press conference and stand at there watch the show with his own eyes and avoid to being here as the husband-house.

“Hannie~ where’s my Beijing Fried Rice? We’re starving to death here!” shout the Diva of the house.

See?

He acts like the Queen and he’s the eunuch.

 

“If you help me here, it will be faster” he said but on low voice. He’s afraid that he’ll get scold if he got heard.

“What did you said, Hankyung-ah?” now the friend of the Diva who shouts from the living room.

Nice!

Today’s really a good weather for cooking.

 

Just then the little baby squeaks when he saw something on TV. “Kyu Jussi and Min Papa kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” Leeteuk and Heechul turn their gaze from the kitchen back to TV and their eyes almost plop out at the scene which is shower by flashing. This is really unexpected.

Hankyung run out from his castle and his mouth open wide in shock. The lips lock at the screen should be the prohibit thing for the little Hongki, but he was blank at that moment so… Hongki only giggles at the three adults who look so funny for him.

 

~MVM~

 

The chaos happens so fast. The questions thrown at them like meteor with the unstoppable flash from the camera and the focus never leave the two mans who just finish their hot kiss.

“Whoa~ he really did it, Eunhyuk-ah! That’s cool!” Donghae jump on his feet while holding his husband’s hands. The two was on waiting room watching everything from the start and actually they know about it. Kyuhyun told them before hand.

“Be quiet! The show just begin~” whisper Eunhyuk while stopping the childish husband by wrapped his arms around Donghae’s waist and put his head on the latter’s shoulder.

“Hmmm… let’s enjoy the show~” he said after he calm down.

 

~MVM~

 

His hand now protectively wrapped the slim waist of his soulmate. He shows everyone that this charming cute Bunny man is his. Lee Sungmin is Cho Kyuhyun’s. He should make it clear to the world and stop all the rumor around him after his peaceful divorce.

 

“Please calm down and let me talk about this” with his skills of talk, he lead the crowded to be silent and intently to listen every words that comes out from him. This is will be the hot news and their portal site will be famous just with one picture or video that they had a moment before.

Shindong as the MC still on his shock too, it’s out of the plan, so he’s at the same state with the press and be quiet to found out the reason. While Siwon and Kangin exchange their glance and stand there wisely. Seems these two handsome mans already got informed by the culprit, Cho Kyuhyun.

 

“I’ve been waiting this moment for the whole of my life. It’s frustrated and stressful when you fall in love with someone but can’t show it to the world. I know that he’s never complain and stay beside me while smiling but that’s hurt me when some irresponsible people spread the fake fact about the rumor that I dated this woman or that woman. I know that I was so careless and never respond it all because that’s not true and it would only tiring me if I gave the respond. Since it’s not only one but many of it after my divorce with Victoria-ssi. I almost mad when I was read one of the news that said the reason why Vic leave me because I was cheat on her with those woman that they put into rumor issue. That’s not only hurt me and Vic but also him” the taller man turns his face and smile to comfort the nervous boyfriend.

Sungmin is the clueless one at this moment. Everything feels so fast like dream. He’s just stand up and then got pulled by a hand and second later Kyuhyun’s other hand on his cheek with the plump lips crush to his. At that moment he forgot everything and just closes his eyes. He just realized that they’re on public when Kyuhyun peck his lips and whisper him the soft I love you. He got frozen when the flash of the camera blinding him badly. He only bites his lower lips and fisted the edge of Kyuhyun suit with his head hung down.

But now, he looks up at him and saw the smile that always comfort him.  

Those brown orbs told him that he really loves him and wants him to trust him that everything will be okay. He will protect them and he won’t let anyone hurt him or their love.

“Victoria-ssi now happy with her little family and I guess I should be happy to, am I right?” he still looking at the foxy eyes that charm him magically.

The crowded nodded their head in unison. It’s been 3 years and this young CEO must have some romance too. Life without love must be lonely.

 

~MVM~

 

The food on his mouth burst out at the name that comes out from the big screen in front of him.

“Aigooo~ Shim Changmin! Can you be more careful when you’re eating? It’s disgusting and our Krystal baby will follow you!” just then the little girl do the exact gestures like her Appa by burst out her biscuit and laugh happily.

“Baby~” whine the Umma to her baby then she sent her death glares to her husband.

“Sorry~ it’s still shock me everytime your name become the topic on TV and your ex-husband just…” he can’t continue the words when his eyes caught another kiss scene and in rush he block his daughter eyes with his big hand.

“What again?” asked Victoria with her glares.

“Your ex-husband really an extreme and dangerous man” he comments with his eyes close tight. He’s not homophobic type but it’s something new for him to watch man and man kissing like that.

“Ah~” after she turn to the big screen, she smiles wide and sigh in relief.

 

Finally, you did it Oppa!

 

No one knows better than her how hard and though the relationship between the two mans. She witness every critical moment that Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s through. She was there when these two admitted their relationship in front of their parents before they divorced. She’s also with them when Jungsoo scolded Kyuhyun badly for delayed their secret wedding. Kyuhyun doesn’t want to do that. He loves Sungmin and he hates to keep hiding the person that he loves from everyone. It’s not something that made him ashamed because he’s definitely proud of his lover. Although they told him that it’s for protecting Sungmin, he’s not bought it. Kyuhyun doesn’t wanna be a coward anymore.

 

And now he did it, he lets the world know the love of his life.

 

~MVM~

 

For the second time, he felt the soft peck then it turns into another sweet kiss that he used to share with his Kyu. He smiles between their lips. He’s happy with the unpredictable proposal that just happen.

 

I don’t know, but I believe

That some things are meant to be

And that you’ll make a better me

Everyday I love you

 

The love letter on his hand makes his heart beat faster and all of the blue he felt that he’s suffocated.

It’s like his wish got granted by God.

“Hey~ can I come in now?” the soft whisper behind his door startled him.

“You don’t have to answer it and just ignored it then pretend that it’s nev—” he opens the door and pull the taller boy in then hug him tight. “I love you too Cho Kyuhyun!” he mumbled on the latter’s chest and hide his blush.

 

I never thought that dreams come true

But you showed me that they do

You know that I learn something new

Everyday I love you

 

They’ve spend everyday together. They’re shares everything together. Eventhough Victoria sometimes disturbed them but it won’t make it less to show the love that they had secretly. Thanks to the oblivious Vic, they could enjoy their hidden moment behind her. Like holding hand behind her back when the three walk together, because the beautiful girl of maknae Choi’s always standing between them. Another is like cuddle on the bed when the rain is come, because Sungmin hates coldness and the long arms of his boyfriend gives him the warm that he loves. Those simples affection from the cool boy, Cho Kyuhyun, never failed makes Sungmin’s heart flustering even for once.  

 

‘Coz I believe that destiny

Is out of our control (don’t you know that I do)

And you’ll never live until you love

With all your heart and soul

 

As time pass by and they get mature, never for slightest Cho Kyuhyun forget his habit and always comfort him when  he’s upset. On their secret place of date which is Kyuhyun’s apartment, they would happily enjoy their first hot experience. They’ve learned everything together in love for the first time. More mature more adventure and Cho Kyuhyun is a genius one when it comes to this kind of thing. He’s the one who take care of find out and told his Bunny boyfriend about it then experience it. He’s really a gentle boy who won’t let him get hurt at their first time to make love. That’s night, they’re become one and let the fate decide that they’ll be together no matter what.

 

It’s a touch when I feel bad

It’s a smile when I get mad

All the little things I am

Everyday I love you

 

The separating that they’ve been through hurt both of them. The misunderstanding and the secret that have been discovered by some people around them lead them to be more faithful to each other. It’s another chance to trust with their love again. It’s time to touch each other again when they felt bad. It’s time for them to smile again when they get mad even for the little things that happen between them. They’re treasure every single things that happen behind the fake marriage between Kyuhyun and Victoria. All those sweet and sour moments they spend together with Victoria who never complain with the possessiveness Kyu over Lee Sungmin and the undefeatable Bunny Ming at every little quarrel between the couple. Because Kyuhyun will always be the one who let his lover win the words war with Victoria as the only audience.

 

Everyday I love you more

Everyday I love you

 

Several minutes before~

“I’m tired keep hiding and running from the reality and the world. I don’t do something wrong. I love someone who deserves got my heart” he glances to his lover again. “I’m not afraid if everyone cursed at me or left me as long as my reason to life still holding my hand tight and never let me alone. I don’t need any world if I have him as my world. Lee Sungmin, it’s been long and exhausted to be with me. Our love is something that I’ve proud of and be the reason why I’m still here and breath for you. So…” the anticipation comes from the crowd as the flash stopping and the ballroom become quieter than before. Kyuhyun hung his words while he fish out a small box from his suit.

 

CLACK!

 

The box was open and all the eyes could saw the blinding white diamond ring. It’s beautiful and dazzling. Sungmin chuckles at the nervous Kyuhyun who breaths out harshly before he speak up without mic. He looks like a blank paper now. “Lee Sungmin, please… marry me, your only one lover Cho Kyuhyun. Please~” his voice only can be heard by people who around them because of his tone getting low at the end of his words.

 

If I asked would you say yes?

Together we’re the very best

I know that I am truly blessed

Everyday I love you

 

He nodded his head slowly with the bunny teeth smile that never failed makes Kyuhyun jump in joyful mind. The taller man can’t hold his gratefulness and shower Sungmin’s face with peck and land on the M-shapes lips with another hunger kiss. The flash of all camera attack them again. It’s the peak of issues. Cho Kyuhyun proposes Lee Sungmin on the same day that he exclaimed that he’s gay.

 

“Gomawo Baby~ saranghae~” whisper Kyuhyun after he slip the ring on his middle finger.

As for seal the deal, he kiss his Bunny Ming’s cheek and turn to the camera to show them the happiest moment that had ever happen on his life.

 

And I’ll give you my best

Everyday I love you

 

~MVM~

 

The first wedding maybe could be the royal wedding for him. But he can’t enjoy it.

 

And now… underneath the moonlight with their families and friend who loves them and support their love, he felt blessed with the wonderful wedding just between him and the only one that who will always owns his heart.

 

“You’re lucky that I’m not busy today, Kuixian. This is ridiculous for me to be here and stand as your best man while you have many people that could replace me” grumble the taller man with his strange accent in Korean.

“Thanks for your consideration Zhoumi-ssi. It’s our deal. I’ve become your best man on your wedding, then it’s the time for you to pay back~” he said in mocking tone.

“Alright~ it’s me who got bad luck to drag you as my best man at that time~”

“Henry will be sad if you talk like that, Zhoumi-ya! I am his best hyung and forever will though you’re his husband now” Kyuhyun took a glance over his shoulder to his right and there the said man waving his hand happily.

“See?” he’s proudly showing his smirked.

“Yeah… yeah… hope this is really gonna be your last wedding and you won’t haunted me for another wedding~” teased the Chinese man.

“YA!” he hold the shout when he heard the noise from his back, the guest stand up from their chair to welcome the main cast of this wedding.

 

Lee Sungmin is there. Smile brightly on his sweet soft pink suit which matches him well. The bucket of white tulip on his hand gives him the touch of pureness. He walks with Kangin slowly to the aisle.

 

“You’re beautiful and at the edge of this aisle, that lucky man will have you for the rest of your life” said Kangin that sound like a father’s words for him.

“Thank you for everything Hyung. You’ve help us and always behind our back” his eyes never stop looking at those brown eyes of the man that own his heart.

“We’re family and you don’t have to said anything or thank me. Park Jungsoo will scold me if you do, Bunny~” he giggles at the warm words and the small tap on his shoulder.

 

 

There no words because they’re getting closer and every step feel so light for him.

 

The happy ending of love story in fairytales seems like come to reality now.

 

“Hey, why are you crying? Are you upset, Wookie-ya?” the turtle lovers erase the tears that fall down to his cutie spouse.

“Their love stories like a movie. I’m envy Sungmin Hyung’s proposal yesterday. It’s so touching and they become the hot issue in every portal site…” Jongwoon tilted his head and pouted. “Do you want me to propose you again with press and become the hot issue like them?” Ryeowook rolled his eyes in disbelief.

They’re already married, why his husband should propose him again?

“I hope they let me babysit Sandeulie again~” the smaller man clasped his hand together with bright smile.

 

The five years old little boy with the duck hat on his head waving his hand to the two couple at the aisle. They’re gonna speak the vows in front of them.

“Are you happy, Deullie-ah?” asked the man with the chubby cheek who carrying him on his arms.

“Hmmm~” he nodded excitedly.

“Tonight you’ll be with us and play with Siwon Jussi and Kibum Jussi. We’ll have fun together~” sang Siwon with his joker smile.

“Wae~? I want Ming Mommy and Kyung Daddy~” the little one start to whined while kicking his foot.

“They’ll play with us too~ but tomorrow morning, okay?” Kibum gives attempt to persuade the boy.

 Suddenly Siwon got the idea and maybe that’s not bad, “Hongki Hyung will join with us!”. And Cho Sandeul claps his hand carelessly while nodding his head. Everyone got startled and turn their gaze towards the little Cho.

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun laugh at their little angel. Maybe Sandeul too excited about his parent wedding and don’t understand that they still need to do more than holding hands like just what happen a few second before.

“Sorry~” Kibum and Siwon bowed to the other guest and calming down the little Cho which a bit hard since he’s after his father, Cho Kyuhyun.

 

~MVM~

 

The panting sound fills the air. They just reach the peak of the celebration just the two of them.

“Haah… haah… it’s been awhile~” mumble the smaller man with his closes eyes. His feel in pain but his heart’s full of joy. Because the moment like this really rare to happen to them since Sandeul never let them alone.

“Yours still tight and I love it~” Kyuhyun pull the tired body to get closer with his chest and peppering the slick skin with his lips.

“Stop it! I’m tired and sleepy~” whined the Bunny yet he still let him be.

“Mianhe~ I can’t hold my self. And tonight’s our first night after the wedding. Its special night and I can’t let it slip away from our little monster~” whisper the taller man to his ears with the husky voice.

“Hmm…” Sungmin rolled his body to their night stand and get his phone.

Kyuhyun frowned at his official husband.

“Sorry, I should check our kid and tell Kibumie about tomorrow. Deullie said he wants to visit the Bonte museum. Donghae told him about it before” the way his lovely husband talk makes him chuckles. Sungmin really can’t stay away from their baby Deullie.

 

Cho Sandeul is their biggest miracle of love. Destiny gives them the beautiful gift for the sacrifice and rough way that they’ve been through. At that night before the fake wedding, the miracle happens to Sungmin. It makes him not lonely anymore. Yes, he still has Jungsoo. But he’s just cousin not that related to him. But this baby comes from his own body. Something that makes Jungsoo and another friends envy of him.

 

“Baby~ what do you think about making Deullie’s little brother or sister?” Kyuhyun take the phone away and squeezed the rounded .

“Eunghh… stop it! I’m tired Cho Kyuhyun! Go your self if you want to making Deullie’s brother or sister! You’re too rough and I’m exhausted now!” grumble Sungmin while slapping the naughty hands of his husband.

“Ming~” pleaded the brunette.

“NO!”

“Ming~”

“NO!”

“Ming~ I’m hard~”

“I warn you now! If you don’t let me sleep now, I’ll kick you out of my bed and let Deullie to sleep with me. Every. Night. Every. Day!” he failed and sighed in defeat. Then he wakes up from the bed without anything to bathroom and finishes his own painful alone.

 

Sungmin fist his both hand to the air. He wins again! For the rest of the night, he’ll gonna sleep in peace~

 

“I LOVE YOU CHO KYUHYUN!” shout Sungmin while put the blanket to protect him from the cold that come after his husband left the bed.

 

 

~F.I.N~

 

~K.Y.U.M.I.N.I.S.S.O.U.L.M.A.T.E~