Starting Today You Are a Host!

Kaoru Hitachiin Love Story
I stare blankly at the blonde idiot in front of me. Was he serious. " I'm afraid so MR. Yoshikono." he said stressing Mr. as if emphasizing that he already knew I was a girl. I sigh knowing it can't be helped trying to get through to the blonde idiot. I guess I'll just have to go along with these imbeciles. I sighed once more, and walking away muttering a small whatever. As soon as I walked over to glasses, I told him "I know you know." he then replied with " You know I know, what?" I growled not liking where this was going " I know that you know I'm a girl." he smirked as I was left confused. The reason why he smirked was because he saw Kaoru glaring at him from across the room. It was quite amusing actually, seeing someone he considered a friend getting jealous over him and their crush. I was still confused as to why he had that looks on his face, so I turned around to see nothing out of the ordinary except a slightly mad Kaoru. I shrugged it off and went away as I heard glasses mutter ' Interesting, very interesting.' and walking away opposite of me. I heard Tamaki shout that it was almost time for the club to open. They got into their positions as I just stood off to the side, near Hikaru and Kaoru. Soon girls were pouring into the room crowding around the boys except for Kyoya. I went over to ask him what I was supposed to do, when I heard Tamaki shout for me to go get coffee. Psht. Damn rich people, needing their damn coffee. I hardly ever get coffee, but when I do, its always the cheap crappy kind. I went to the supermarket and just randomly got one of the cheapest brands of coffee they had. As soon as I entered the music room again, I heard Kaoru say something that sounded like ' Speak of the devil, here he comes.' Then he shouted, " Sam! I want you to meet one of my regular customers, princess Hotau (ho-to) Shinakasuki. I greeted her with a polite hello and out of nowhere Tamaki came rushing in hugging the life out of me while spinning. Neither the brunette nor the ginger, liked the person standing next to each other. Kaoru envied that Tamaki could do that to her, and Sam felt jealousy burn at the pit of her stomach for this so called Hotau Shinakasuki. SHE wanted to be the one standing beside Kaoru, SHE wanted to be the one Kaoru introduced to people, SHE didn't want it to be the other way around. I called Mori-sempai over to help me with the current situation, and he did, but he just held me in midair as the fifth light bulb went off. " Uh, Mori-sempai? You can let me down now. He set me down as I was still a little woozy. I saw Kaoru whisper something to Tamaki and he said " Kyoya,call my hair stylist, Mori-sempai, get me contacts ( I don't even remember if I said she had glasses, but if I didn't just pretend she does.), Hikaru, Kaoru, you know what to do." "Yessir!" they said in unison and Hunny came up to Tamaki and said " Tama-Chan! What can I do!?" he half yelled, half asked. " Hunny-sempai...you can...go eat cake." Hunny muttered about Tamaki while eating cake and I sighed. Soon they all came back and the twins shoved the uniform in my face. " Here, go put this on!" I shook my head not wanting to argue. After about ten minutes of pitting on the new uniform and getting my hair done, I pushed the curtains aside and asked " Are you sure its okay for my to borrow this Sempai?" Tamaki squealed, hugged me, and said" My aren't you just adorable, just like a girl!" I sighed not knowing that I wished it was Kaoru squealing over me and my looks, and him thinking the same thing. I sighed, a few minutes ago I was the host clubs dog, and now starting right now, I am a full fledged host. -------------------------------- I know this isn't the best chapter ever, but at least its something. I know this isn't even having the events of the episode in order but, to be fair I don't want this story to be just a super knock off of some one else story that's something like that. Thank you and have a nice day.