Love is feeling worried about the one you love

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day,Siwon called Kyuhyun to date with him.Indeed,he has better plan to begin his revenge on Donghae behind this call.

 

<<<

Kyu...Let's meet in the evening...

 

"Hyung...Really!!!"

Kyuhyun questioned because it's the first time that Siwon asked for a date...continous date...they met yesterday...didn't they?

 

<<<

Yes...Kyu..i miss you more..

 

These beautiful words Siwon has never said to him before make him smile...of course he is too happy to describe his feeling..

 

"Hyung..Do you know what kind of feeling is missing someone you love?"

He asked as he wants to hear more beautiful words from the man he loves..

 

<<<

Hmmm...that feeling is yearning for someone i love more than normal?..isn't it??

 

"Imm...more than normal...hyung really can define it...i miss you too...you don't know how much i restained myself seeing you when you are busy"

 

~hyung...you know..for me,i miss you every seconds,...and i miss you even if you are beside me...~ 

He really wants to tell those words...

 

>>>Sorry Kyu....but now .i have a plan to compensate that!..

 

"Will i come to your company?..where will we meet,hyung?.."Kyuhyun excitedly asked..

 

>>>Haru Cafe..You know?..It's Donghae's ...if you get there earlier than me,you couldn't need to wait alone as before...Donghae is a friendly one..you can chat with him...

 

 

"Alright hyung!!that Nemo hyung is sometimes funny...Haha..."

Kyuhyun laughed and he remembered that Donghae told them he owns a coffe shop besides his family company works...

 

>>I'll be there at 6:00...bye..kyu...i love you!

 

Kyuhyun made his lips twitch into wide smile after hanging up...and he is now bouncing around his bedroom..

 

He feels so happy...because Siwon takes good care of him these days and he feels being loved...and cared.

 

....

....

....

 

It's now 6:30...At Haru Cafe,

 

But Siwon isn't here till now...

 

Kyuhyun sighed weakly as he knows Siwon will be late as usual...

And he looked around the cafe and saw Donghae smiling come towards him.

 

"Hey.....Kyuhyun"

 

"Hi..Donghae-hyung"

 

"Is there appointment here?"

 

"Immm"

 

"With Siwon?"

 

"Yes...yet he isn't getting here..."

 

Donghae's heart sank when he see Kyuhyun is excited when someone is entering into the cafe,and but, when it isn't the one who he needs,his expression turns gloomy.. 

 

"What did he say when he'll come?"

Donghae asked..

"6:00...hyung.."

 

Donghae checked his watch and it shows it's now 6:45...

 

"May be he is still working now..." Kyuhyun mumbled..

 

"I'll get you hot chocolate" Donghae walked back to the cafe.

 

Kyuhyun decided to wait for Siwon though the other is late..

 

"Here...your food boxes..." Donghae got back and placed them on the table and sat front of Kyuhyun.

 

"Thanks...Hae-hyung...for keeping them safe and clean.." Kyuhyun sipped hot chocolate that the older gave him.

 

"Are you working here daily?..besides your family's company?.." Kyuhyun asked.

 

"Not daily...I got here sometimes when my company works are not too loaded...I prefer this kind of owning a coffee shop more than company works..." Donghae smiled.

 

"You are working hard...Hae-hyung" Kyuhyun thumbed up.

 

Donghae laughed at the cute figure front of his eyes.

 

"The decoration is so stunning...Is it your own idea?.." Kyuhyun asked.

 

"Yes...Kyuhyun...it's my own idea to beautify the design of Haru...

 

Kyuhyun nodded and looked at the entrance of cafe when he saw someone got into it...but it isn't Siwon either.

 

"Kyuhyun...Are you hungry?..I can get some delicious cakes for you..."

 

"Thanks Hae-hyung...But..i m not hungry still..."

 

*Buzzzzzz*

*Buzzzzz*

*Buzzzzzz*

It"s from Siwon...His face lightens with happiness..

Donghae smiled and gestured Kyu to start the conversation freely and walked back to the counter.

 

"Hyung..."

>>>Kyu...I'm sorry for taking you waiting for long time...

"I'm ok hyung...Are you getting here?

>>>I can't come...Kyu...I have my dinner with foreign partners...I m sorry...

"I understand you,Hyung...don't say sorry..."

>>>Are you still at Haru?"

"Yes...hyung...i think you'll come thus i'm still waiting here.."

>>>with Donghae?

"I'm now chatting with him..."

>>>Awww...It's now late...Kyu..Can you say Donghae that he can send you home...?"

"I can go back home myself...hyung..I don't wanna give a burden to him... "

>>>but,i m now worried about you...It's so late...Kyu...

"Don't worry...Hyung...I can-

>>>.Enough..Kyu...promise me you will go home back together with Donghae!..if so,i feel safe for you...

"Immm....hyung...i promise..."

>>>I love you...Kyu...

"I know...i love you too..."

 

After ending the conversation ,

 

Kyuhyun's eyes are welled up with small tears...His hope for spending time with Siwon are now gone..He feels very unlucky...

 

He lifted his head when he saw white handkerchief under his eyes..

 

"Hae-hyung"

 

"Get up...Kyu...I'll send you home!" Donghae smiled..

 

"Thanks hyung..."

 

....

....

....

 

They two are now waiting for delicious Ttottpoki in a long queue..

 

As Donghae's car was took by his manager,they decided to take the bus to Kyuhyun's home.

 

While they are walking to the bus stop,Donghae can't help but laugh at the growl sound from Kyuhyun.

 

Finally,they decided to have some delicious Tottppoki selling near bus stop...

 

"It's really delicious...Hyung...I like it so much..." said Kyuhyun while munching the foods..

 

Donghae found it so cute...A smile went to his lips because of Kyu's cute figure..

 

All of the sudden,Kyuhyun choked with too much foods while munching.

 

Donghae panicked and immediately passed a bottle of mineral water with lids open that he brought earlier to the younger.

 

"Eat it slowly...No one will steal your food..." Donghae laughed.

 

"Yahhh...*cough*"

 

"I m not food monster...! " Kyuhyun bellowed.

 

"Haha...Kyuhyun...I'm not calling you food monster...Haha..." 

 

"Huhhh...but,it's the same...you told it earlier the same...!!" Kyuhyun glared.

 

"Okk...You are cutest food monster!"

Donghae smiled.

 

"I'm not...!!"Kyuhyun yelled with another bite of Tottpoki..

 

....

....

....

 

An honest smile decorated on Donghate's lips when he saw the younger one dozed off and tried to be awake...

 

~whan an innocent figure front of my eyes~

~why are you so cute,Kyu?~

 

He let his hands put between the window and Kyuhyun's head as he didn't want to hurt the younger with his head hitting the glass window..

 

...

...

...

 

No sooner did Kyuhyun got home than he received a phone call from Siwon..

>>>Are you getting home,Kyu?

"Nae,...Fishy hyung sent me home.."

>>>Aww...Will he getting mad to send you home?

"Not at all...He is the willing one to send me home before I requested ,hyung!"

>>>My all thanks to him!

"Not only that,he treated me Ttottpoki!..It's so delicious!"

>>>Hahaha...whenever food comes to you,even your voice is so cute!

"Hyungggg!!!"

>>>Nighty...Kyu! Sleep well!

"Nae,you too...Dream me!"

 

Hanging up the phone,a smirk went to Siwon's thin lips,thinking back to the words Kyuhyun said...

He knows that true feeling of his enemy Donghae to Kyuhyun is deeply obvious...So,his task is now making that feeling deeper and tighter...

He smirked again...

Kyuhyun,his lover,is the one he trusts too much because Kyuhyun is not the kind of cheater behind him..

He believes in Kyuhyun's love to him..

This pure heart of Kyuhyun is belonging to him....only him...

...like the water in his hands!..

 

...

 

"I'll drive you home after your singing lesson..."

 

Kyuhyun's eyes widen when he heard Siwon's words and he is so happy that his super luck returns to him...

It's sure...that Siwon understands him well now...and comprehends his sympathetic love so well...

 

"Hy-Hyung...You are not busy??"

Though he asks,he is afraid that Siwon retreats his decision...

 

"Kyu...your face is for what??..You are not happy I'll drive you home???"

 

"No...No...No...Hyung...I mean if you are Ok,..I'...I'm so happy!.."

Kyuhyun stuttered and explained to his lover..

 

Siwon smiled about the cute expression of Kyuhyun..

 

"Hyung...my singing course is five days in a week...Which day you will ..."

 

"the whole five days!.." Siwon grinned.

 

Kyuhyun blinked many times and his mouth is agape now!...

 

"Kyu...that expression again!" 

Siwon frowned!

 

"Huhhh?...Am I dreaming?...Hyung!

Am I dreaming??" Kyuhyun's brown doe eyes are cutely blinking..

 

Then Siwon caught Kyuhyun's lips in his...Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter