Love is missing you like crazy.

What is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At present~~~~~~

At a Large mansion in US

The cold wind is blowing softly.The winter has entered into the land of United States.And a beautiful and fragile figure sat on the bench,seeing the shining moon decorated the sky and the night.The moon showed his beauty as much as he could.

However,that figure is really more beautiful and stunning than the white moon.

"Hyung,What are you doing now?

Are you thinking of me?" A bitter and weak smile formed through his lips.

"As for me,I always thinking of you whenever I breath.

Were you changing your love attitude,hyung?

Are you still acting like your business,your revenge,and your success are the most important throughout your life?

Tears are flowing from the corner of his eyes.

Yes,he is crying...

Kyuhyun is now crying and his heart couldn't endure that pain.

"Hyung,I love you from the start and I"ll always love you only throught out my life"

~~~~~____~~~~~

Donghae immediately got out of the house when he didn't find the figure who he never get tired of looking after carefully and never stop observing that figure's everything....

 

 

He found nothing about that figure in every room and everywhere in house.

 

It made him frustrating and panic.

 

"Where did he go?"He suddenly felt too much worry and it seems like he couldn't think anything but that figure.

 

 

"Ajima,did you see Kyuhyun?I couldn't find him nowhere!"

Donghae asked the older woman worried.

 

"Awww,I witnessed him getting out of his room and may be he sitting on his favorite bench."

 

"And You,don't you know how miserable and panic you are when Kyuhyun is not under your eyes just a split second."The older woman replied and exclaimed to her nephew.

 

"I already known You love him very much and take care of his everything,but...."

 

"No but,Ajiima!"

"Kyuhyun is my Everything,my life"

 

"No,he is more important than all of mine"Donghae retorted his aunt in serious tone.

 

"Ok!Fine,I wish GOD will should bless something about unrequited love"Ajimma said while rolling her eyes.

 

Donghae nothing said back to his aunty and ran out of the house to find Kyuhyun.

 

Donghae observed that figure everywhere.

 

He sighed in relief when Kyuhyun sitting on bench calmly.

 

He stepped towards the bench and walking to Kyuhyun.

 

"So,You're here,Kyu"

"You scared me," sighing Donghae said,sitting beside Kyu.

 

Kyuhyun turned around and found Donghae smiling at him.

 

"Oh....Hae hyung,I'm sorry that I made you worried so much.."Kyuhyun pleaded.

 

"Tonight's the sky is so beautiful and something like I'm being attracted by the moon's shining face"Kyuhyun commented,looking at the white one in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter