fin

공주님 (princess)

Right now you weren’t even thinking about what could have happened to you and Jinyoung, you were even more interested to know how could Bambam knew your name.

“Jinyoung” you tilted your head to the right with a confused look “you have never introduced me to GOT7, right?” after all these years you have been friends with him he never introduced you to his band members or any other idols in his agency. That didn’t make you upset though, its not like you are using him to get to know idols.

“no... you never met them before, right?” a sign of nervousness could be heard from his voice. You shook your head as you sat beside him. He threw a shirt at you “you can wear that” startled at what he did, you catched the shirt “yah! What kind of servant is so rude like you?”

the truth is, Jinyoung has been telling s about who you are. Cause Jinyoung is constantly texting you, the GOT7 members are always curious about who you were. so one day you told them your name is Kim Younghee and showed them a picture of you and him back then in junior high school. Sometimes he also show them your newest selca that you sent him. the members knew that he likes you.

“ah, i forgot that you’re a princess now. mianhamnida” he bowed half-heartedly. “let me help you to put on this shirt, princess” he was being really mischevious with a smirk on his face. “i could d-do it by myself! And you, only do the things that i asked you to do” “alright princess”

Jinyoung waited for you to change on the living room. This is a chance for you to see the shirt he had been hiding. After changing from your tteokbokki-sauce stained shirt to Jinyoung’s light blue shirt, you carefully opened his closet and scanned it but you found nothing. Looks like he didn’t place it back on the closet.

Your eyes then wandered around his room, amazed by how neat it was. not only your eyes but your feet also wandered around the room, unknowingly leading you to the spot where he had threw the shirt you’ve been looking for cause he didn’t have time to hide it. “oh?” you picked up the pink shirt from the corner of the room “this is really my shirt. Why does he still have this?”

“Younghee, are you trying a wedding dress or something? What took you so long?” he peeked through the door and found you staring at his prize posession.

“yah! What are you doing??” he headed to you and tried to get the shirt but failed cause you quickly walked backwards avoiding him.

“this” you held up your hands holding the shirt “why do you still have this?”

Instead of answering your answer he asked you “why would you care? And how many times should i told that shirt isn’t yours?” you were bewildered by his questions and before you could say anything he grabbed the shirt from you, putting back in his closet. “alright” you shrugged and made your way to the living room.

Jinyoung was still inside his room, controlling his heart beat. The truth is, that is YOUR shirt that he have kept for a long time. You have bought the same one for him but with different color. It was your first couple shirts but something happened between you two that made you didn’t want to wear that shirt anymore and threw it away. You didn’t know how broken hearted Jinyoung was when he found out you threw away the shirt. He thought you didn’t want to be friends with him anymore.

“Jinyoung!” you called out from the other room making him come back down to his sense. “coming!”

“Jinyoung i’m hungry” you rubbed your tummy while pouting cutely to Jinyoung who suddenly looked away from you, blushing. “a-arasseo, i will cook for you” you clapped your hands and let out a ‘yeay’ and Jinyoung chuckled “i will cook your favorite food” he put on the apron.

“jinjja? Do you even know what is my favorite food?” you sat on the kitchen counter while he was back facing you, collecting the ingredients from the fridge.

“yeah. You have always liked the same food for years” he put some vegetables beside you and you took one.

“do you trust your memories?” you opened the lunch box and found kimchi in there. Using your hand to eat some, Jinyoung saw it and hit your hand. “no eating with your bare hands! And yes, of course i trust my memories” you frowned and put back the lunch box.

Eyeing the ingredients he chose, you smiled “oooo~ i thought you have forgotten about my favorite food” you started to get excited and sways your feet. “palli! I’m so hungry!”

“yes princess! Just sit beautifully on the dining room” you hopped down and did what he tell you to.

After about 10 minutes, he came back with a bowl. You could see some smoke coming out from the food. “yaahh~ this must be delicious!” you rubbed your hands and your lips at the sight of the food. “everything i cook is delicious”

“kimchi jiggae! Yeaaay! You still remember” you happily grabbed the spoon and scooped some. “how could i forget? I even remember your favorite kind of candy. I remember everything”

“good then” the kimchi jiggae was so delicious that only a ‘good’ came out from your full mouth. “cause you are my everything” Jinyoung mumbled that sentece softly. “uh what?” you asked, not turning your gaze from the food. “aniya” he continue to watched you eat deliciously.

Jinyoung couldn’t believe he still love you after all these years. you are not special. You are just an annoying girl who didn’t hang around boys that much. You didn’t like to be around boys cause that made you uncomfortable. But you didn’t refuse if a boy ask you out to a date. Sometimes you just don’t know what to do with them. Like, you couldn’t connect with them. The things in your brain is different from theirs. But then Jinyoung came to your life. You and him have some similarites which made you close with him easily. Once, you have thought of him as your unnie, not oppa.

You slurped down the last remaining soup from the bowl. Jinyoung laughed, remembering your habit. “yah~ you still drink it down from the bowl. Aigoo, so cute” the bowl was still held by you in front of your face and you blushed but Jinyoung couldn’t see it because of the bowl.

“ahh~ so good!” you put down the bowl “this is the best way to enjoy kimchi jiggae” you shrugged. He shook his head slightly and touched your lips “you’re still like a kid” he cleaned your lips with his fingers. You held your breath when he did that. The he cleaned the table.

‘her lips is so soft’ that thought won’t leave his mind as he was cleaning the dishes. ‘i wonder how it feels like if we kiss’ he mentally slapped his head, telling himself not to expect much from you.

“now what does my princess want to do?” your heart skipped a beat when he said ‘my’.

“uhm...” ‘its now or never. I have to make a move now or i won’t get the chance’ you braved yourself and let your heart speak “i want to cuddle” you said too fast that Jinyoung didn’t catch what it was.

“what?” he inched closer “i said i want to cuddle” you looked straigth at the TV, afraid to make eye contact with him. your body was really stiff from the nervousness.

Jinyoung turned to his left and smiled from ear to ear and turned back to face you with a straight face. “arasseo” was his replied before he pulled your shoulders and made your head rested on his chest. You almost gasped but quickly covered your mouth. “like this?” it was awkward for you cause your body was really stiff and his was really relaxed as if this is his speciality.

Jinyoung your arms telling you to relax on his touch and you slowly began to loosened up. now you are completely lying on the sofa with your head on his chest and he moved his hand to your hair. “is it comfy?” you shyly nodded. He rested his chin on your head and told you something “Younghee, this is really strange” you giggled cause of the way his chin touched your head when he talked made you feel tickled.

“hmm?” you looked up at him for a second cause if you did it longer you think you were going to die cause his face was really close with yours.

“Theres this girl that i have been liking for a long time” he carefully continued after checking on your expression which was now kind of sad but curious at the same time “i have practiced on how to confess to her but everytime i meet her, the words i have been practicing won’t come out”

You didn’t let out a voice. If not breathing won’t make you die, you are probably not breathing right now. you listened to every single of his words with an upset heart. “how should i confess to her?” your heart just sank when you heard his question.

You pulled yourself from his embrace and fake a smile “Jinyoung,” you bit your lips “just tell her how you honestly feel about her. you don’t need such kind of practice when it comes to that” you played with your fingers awkwardly “well thats what i thought”

“i eve thought about giving her a surprise” Jinyoung examined your expression once again.

You sighed really softly “when you give her a surprise, it erases the meaning of your confession. Its good to do that but i prefer a simple wholehearted confessions” you looked at him “ah but, the girl is not me so i guess you have to find out what she likes”

Jinyoung nodded as you stood up and looked at the clock hanging on the wall behind you. “ah, its almost night. I have to go home. Thanks for today Jinyoung” actually you want to be with him for the whole day. Forever, if you could. But knowing that he likes another girl just made you want to go home and cry all night.

“let me take you home” Jinyoung grabbed his coat but you refused “no, i want to walk to home right now. and i bet you don’t want to get surrounded by fangirls so i’m just going to go alone. Its alright. really” yes it was alright, but your heart wasn’t.

“no no no,i will you. how could i just let my princess walk alone?” your heart gave a drastic different reaction this time he said ‘my’.  You felt like your heart is being squeezed over and over and it hurts.

You were refusing but he was insisting so you just let him do what he want.

He was walking behind you, watching every steps you took. You sometimes glanced at him who was wearing a black hoodie. It is sad to see him couldn’t walk beside you and have a conversation. It is the same as you walking home alone.

After you made your way to a quiet alley, he paced up his steps to match yours. Without a word he held your right hand tightly. Your eyes went to both of your hands which are now hugging each other. It felt so good to be held by him. his hand fits yours perfectly as if it was made for you.

You tried to let go of him although deep down inside you didn’t want to. “let go!” you unintentionally screamed while letting go of your hand. Jinyoung startled by that and stood still looking at you who were now focusing your eyes on the ground while rubbing your hands.

Your eyes started to get wet by the tears that you have ‘saved’. You ran as fast as you can without saying anything or looking at him. “Kim Younghee!” with his fast feet he ran up to you and grabbed your wrist. Your face were ugly cause you have been letting out what your heart felt.

“Younghee, whats wrong? Are you hurt?” his hand roamed all over your body to check if you were hurt or not. you gently pushed him and stood back a little. “i’m- i’m alright” you sniffed and continued to walk. You were very embarassed cause you couldn’t control your emotion.

After several minutes of walking with silence you finally were in front of your apartment door. With a more stable voice you thanked him and typed in your password. When you were about to go in Jinyoung pulled you by your waist.

“Younghee” he looked at you with serious eyes but you could also feel a bit of nervousness. “Younghe i....” you looked at him with your wet eyes.

“honestly...” his palms were sweating and you could feel that on your skin “the truth is...”

“the truth is, you are the girl that i like” his eyes started to fill with concerns as you just stared at him with a blank expression. “what?” was the only thing that could come out of your mouth.

“i like you, Younghee.” He held both of your hands “you are the girl that i talked about”

You were trying to find the lie in his eyes but he was sincere. “really...?” your voice was weak.

He shook your hands “yes! I never had the courage to tell you so i thought a bit of practice might help but it turned out to be a waste”

“Jinyoung...” you were to speechless to reply him “i... i like you... too” you glanced at his face.

“jinjja?!” you could see rainbows in his eyes, he was smiling widely. You nodded shyly.

“then would you like to sign a contract to be my princess?”

You giggled “yeah! Come in and lets write the contract!” then the same thing happened again as you were about to go in and he pulled you back.

“no, we can sign the contract right now” this time he held your waist and pulled you closer as your lips meet his.

You closed your eyes and kissed him back. the pieces of your heart that was broken made their way back to its place. he deepened the kiss as he pushed you to the door. He forgot the door wasn’t closed so you guys fell with him on top of you.

The weird thing is you both didn’t feel any pain. Instead you guys laughed and he laid down next to you. “i love you Younghee” he supported his body with his elbow to pecked your forehead. “i love you too Jinyoung” you smiled.

“so, want to continue our cuddle time princess?”

“of course, my prince”

“oooo~ i’m promoted to be your prince?” he made  a shocked face with an ‘O’ shaped mouth and hands on his chest as if he was really surprised.

“yes, now lets go in. The neighboors could see what we are doing if we keep lying here”

“ah yeah” he laughed and helped you up.

From then you have officially became Jinyoung’s princess.


 


what do you think?! xD

i hope you guys like it!

ignore the errors ;D

some comments would be very appreciated ^^