one

공주님 (princess)

Jinyoung hurriedly pressed the ‘open’ button on the intercom when he saw who appeared on the intercom screen. With a fluttering heart he escorted you in, telling you to be comfortable just like in your own home.

This is the first time you are invited to his dorm. Years ago when you were a junior high school student you used to play with him and went to his house a lot. But ever since he became a trainee, you didn’t get to see him often and that slowly made a big gap in your relationship with him. Don’t misunderstand, unfortunately its not that kind of relationship. You and him are bestfriends. Who secretly have feelings for each other. Typical, i know. But what can you do once you fall in love? The thing i know for sure is its really hard to stand back up.

You sat awkwardly on the big couch, fixing your hair to distract yourself from him. “oh, jinyoung-ah i bought some tteokbokki....” a black plastic bag was placed next to you. Jinyoung took the tteokbokki and put it on the small table in front of you. you rubbed your knee to decrease the awkwardness. Didn’t know why you do that.

Jinyoung left without a word and came back with 2 forks and a plate. he moved the tteokbokki to the plate and handed you a fork. “here, lets eat!” you took the fork and started to eat, Jinyoung did too. The only sound that were heard was only the sound of the fork touching the plate and you two munching on the food.

Were words needed? Nope. You were happy enough that you could finally see him after 5 months. You know, after being with someone for a long time sometimes when you meet them you just spend the time in silence cause you just don’t have anything to talk about but its not awkward. Being there with that someone can make you comfortable and happy.

But this time its different. Theres a different kind of feel. He kept on clearing his throat like he had something to say but he couldn’t say it out. And you keep on avoiding his gaze, pretending you were really absorbed in the tteokbokki.

But when you have finished the tteokbokki, you didn’t know what to do. Seriously, whats up with you? its not like you are in a house with a murderer that will kill you right away if you do something. Jinyoung noticed this and finally asked you about it “why are you being like this?”

You turned to face him, not blinking your eyes “eoh? Eo....” you blinked several times before answering “aniya, its just... i don’t know why but i feel kinda awkward...” you twisted the hem of your shirt.

“aaayyy~ no waaay! The Younghee that i know is not a girl who feel awkward around people. Remember the time you went to my house to celebrate chuseok? Woah~ you were like a part of my family! Seriously, you didn’t even hesitate to do anything and you got close fast with my family”

Some memories flashed through your mind. He didn’t lie. On chuseok, years ago, your parents were away for a business trip and you didn’t want to celebrate it alone. Jinyoung, being the nice guy he is, asked you to celebrate it with his family. You didn’t even hesitate and quickly packed your clothes and stayed over at his house for 3 days. If it were to happen again now, you think you would just spend the time alone.

“you’re right” you chuckled, resting your back on the sofa. “hmm i guess its because we met after months?” you turned to face him as you pulled up your leg to the sofa. “how long has it been? Around....5 months?” trying to count it in your head and with your fingers but failed so you just guessed.

He shook his head “5 months and 17 days”. Wow you couldn’t believe he remember it precisely. “woah park jinyoung! Are you sure you were busy being an idol and weren’t busy counting the days?” you laughed.

“i have time to do things like that, okay?” he inched closer to where you sit.

“but not enough time to reply my messages?” you crossed your arms.

“i barely use my phone. When i’m preparing for a comeback...”

“when you’re preparing for a comeback you didn’t use your phone. When you are doing a comeback you could barely use your phone. Why can’t you just check some messages when you were in the car or something?” you regret saying that cause now you look like his clingy girlfriend who wants all his attention.

To your surprise, he replied calmly with a slight chuckle “yah, i did. I did it for you. alright? aigoo!” you let out an ‘ouch’ cause he hit your head slightly with his fist.

“i always reply all your messages. I fell offeneded when you said i never replied”

“who said that? I asked you if you don’t have enough time to reply them or not” you insisted.

“thats the same as saying i don’t reply to your messages!” he didn’t want to lose.

You were arguing intensely until you feel your knee brushed against his. Then you realized you were sitting really close with Jinyoung that the only gap between you two was only about 20 cm. “ahem” he stopped saying anything but continue immediately after seeing you moved away a bit. “you should be really grateful and feel honored that i always reply your text!”

You tsk-ed “mwo? Why should i? Because the famous Jr. Is willing to talk with me?” you raised an eyebrow. “exactly” he gave a confident answer which made you cringe.

“i’m not one of your fans!” you stated, making him frowned and pouted cutely. “jinyoung, don’t pout like that” you threw a pillow at him and he did the same. He unexpectedly crawled to your side and you just froze in place. He smirked. Oh my lord, his smirk made you shiver. As when your attention was fixed on him, he tickled your waist and tummy. That made you burst out in laughter.

“aahh!! Yah! Park Jinyoung!!!” you kicked him, grabbed his hand, even hitting his head and shoulders but he won’t stop. Instead he laugh happily watching you suffering. “jebal!! Geumanhae(stop)!!” he laughed and sat back to his place. You breathe a sigh of relief.

You kicked him but he got your feet and looked at you with a devilious smirk. Oh no no no, what is about to happen now?. it hasn’t even been a minute after you feel save,Jinyoung ran his fingers on your foot. “JINYOUNG!!” you screamed and laughed hard. Jinyoung was also doing the same, but he laughed an evil laugh. He seemed to enjoy it a lot. You could slightly see his eyesmiles and wide smiles on his beautiful face. You didn’t want it to be gone but you know once he stopped tickling you then the angelic smile would also be stopped.

“Younghee~ isn’t this refreshing?”

“NO!!” your body is now hanging from the sofa, you were holding on to the table. Jinyoung made his last move and that made you lose your gripped and you fell, acidentally bringing the plate down with you.

“ahh! Aish!!” you saw your shirt had a big orange stains on it from the tteokbokki sauce. You sat up, brushed off some sauce on your shirt and rubbed your elbow. Then you sent a death glare to Jinyoung who was muffling his laugh. “Park Jinyoung!!!”

“YES!” he stood up straight like a soldier but still trying to held in his laugh. He knew you were mad so he decided to follow your words to make you happy.

“yah! It hasn’t been an hour i’m with you and now i’m so dirty! Ugh” you laid on the floor, letting your head rest on it and sighed.

“i’m sorry, ma’am. Its my fault. Let me make it up to you”

“what are you gonna do?” this have to be interesting or you won’t forgive him. You used your elbow to support your body while you were watching his every move from the floor.

“for the whole day i will be your bodyguard and you will be the princess”

You thought for a minute “bodyguard is no fun! How about being my slave?” you smirked.

“what? Slave? Can you use a better word?” he rolled his eyes. actually, the thought of being your slave excites him. He feel like he could stay close next to you.

“alright then just be my servant” you tried to make a deal. “deal!”

“i’m still the princess, right?”

“yes, gongjunim (princess)!”

“good. Now help me stand up” you held out your hand and he grabbed it, pulling you up. “do you see what you’ve done?” you pointed at your white shirt which was now not so white anymore.

“jeongmal mianhamnida gongjunim” he bowed “i will let you wear my shirt. Come to this way please” he lead you to his room. You regret making a deal with him. You didn’t want to go to his room. You just think its inappropriate for you guys to be alone in his room. You’re not a kid anymore. So is he.

He opened the door “this isn’t my room. This is bambam and yugyeom’s.” He opened another door that lead into a room inside that bedroom you were in “this is my room. Come in, gongjunim. Just think its your own bedroom”

You hesitantly stepped inside and sat on his bed. He opened his closet and you could see he have so many fancy clothes. “since when are you becoming so fashionable?” you took a closer look at what was in his closet. A shirt caught your eyes. “oh?” you reached out to grab it.

“hmm?” jinyoung was busy picking out a shirt for you so he didn’t pay any attention to what you do. “isn’t this my shirt?” you were examining the shirt but Jinyoung turned around and quickly grabbed it away from you. “aniya!” he was shaking a bit “its not. its a.... a gift from my fans! Yes, it is!”

“jinjja? Don’t lie. i could tell if you lie” you smirked

“a-aniya, jinjja! This is a gift! Do you think theres only one kind of shirt like this in this world? Huh?”

“let me see then” you held out your hand

“why do you wanna see it?”

“why do you want me not to see it?” you walked closer to him and he walked backwards.

“because you don’t have to see it!” without a word you attacked him by reaching out your right hand to his back but instead of pulling the shirt from his hand you pulled the one he was wearing.

“yah, let me see!” you tried again and he avoided you but that just made him slipped by his own feet. Before he stumbled backwards to the bed, he grabbed your shoulder making you fall on top of him. On his bed.

His face was really close with yours, you could hear him breathing. How could a breathing sound be this beautiful?

Jinyoung was eyeing your face features. Your forehead. Your eyes that drives him crazy everytime they made a contact with his eyes. your nose that is just really pretty. And your lips. His eyes went back to look at your eyes. then he glanced at your lips. Oh god, how he really wanted to kiss you. you gulped down nothing from your dry mouth out of nervousness being so close with him.

You could feel his breathing stopped and slowly moved his head up. you also held your breath and tightly closed your eyes, praying to god that you would still be alive if Jinyoung kissed you.

“jinyoung hyung! I’m ho-” a man shamelessly opened Jinyoung’s bedroom door and gasped, didn’t continue what he was about to say.

You quickly stood back up, moving your body awkwardly to greet the boy “a-annyeonghaseyo, bambam-ssi” you bit your lip and your palms started to sweat.

“oh, annyeonghaseyo” Bambam rubbed the back of his neck “uhm... looks like i came in the wrong time. Sorry to disturb you.” he smiled to you and you awkwardly smiled back “no no, its alright. we are not...doing...anything...” an awkward laugh left your mouth.

“ah..” he nodded “Jinyoung hyung, i’m just gonna drop off my stuff and now i’m going back to filming. Bye!” he walked away but stopped, turning to your direction “and bye....Younghee nuna?” he waved to you and made his way out of the room. “eo! don't forget to eat your lunch!” Jinyoung yelled.

You have never met Bambam before. How could he know your name?



hehehe

is this bad?