Part I

Stay.

No. 

This can't be happening.

She said she'll never leave. 

She said she'll never leave me. 

Jung Sooyeon.

Stay by my side forever.

Sooyoung would not leave her room. She moved her sheets and pillows on her bed and hugged the pillow that she left behind. The pillow still had her scent, the scent that Sooyoung loved.

She looked up at the ceiling, feeling empty and hopeless. "Sica.." She called out to the dark, knowing she will never get a response. She cried herself to sleep for another night.

"I need you..."

 

..

In the living room.

..

 

The members were silent.

They all knew Sooyoung would take it the hardest when they all found out.

They didn't know what to do. 

What can they say?

Sooyoung and Jessica knew each other the longest. They grew up together while being trainees under SM Entertainment.

"I'll try to get Sooyoung to eat...and to get ready for our fanmeet in China tomrrow." Taeyeon announced in a monotone voice.

"We will be right there with you, unnie." Seohyun gave them a sad smile, tears still glistening in her eyes. The remaining members was at Sooyoung and Jessica's room. Taeyeon knocked on the door and she got no response. She knocked on the door again, but still Sooyoung refused to open the door.

"Sooyoung-ah, can you open the door please?" Taeyeon pleaded. All the members turned to Tiffany, who had the spare key that opened the tall girl's room.

When the unlocked the door, the members let out a gasp. Tears started to roll down their cheeks. They noticed how Sooyoung slept in the ice princess' bed. Tissues were scattered all over the room. 

"Sooyoungie..." Sunny whispered.

"Don't call me that." Sooyoung answered back coldly. "Only she called me that."

"Sooyoung please..." Tiffany stuttered. 

"Cmon, Sooyoung it's time to come out of bed." Taeyeon sat on the bed and rubbed her back. 

"You have to eat something, you haven't ate anything since you found about Jessica..." Hyoyeon joined Taeyeon, tears streaming down her face.

"Not until she's coming back to us." Sooyoung said in the most broken voice. 

"To me."

"I still believe in us." Sooyoung's voice broke in even more and started to sob.

"I still believe in nine."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- Suddenly got inspiration to write again, sorry for the wait. I'm currently still in school and still fighting my depression and anxiety. Please have faith in me.