Meeting Ms. Jung

One's Fated Love

I'm so sorry it is late. Had a lot going on being it my first year in college. I'll try to update more when I can get time. God I am so lazy. Forgive me Lovely’s. Please comment. I love your opinions and thoughts on the story. =D Enjoy.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Yah how long are going to sleep get up now, breakfast is ready.” Kim mama declared.

“Umma 5 more minutes, please.”

“No you specifically told me to wake up on time no matter and if you don’t get up soon then I will pour cold water on you young man.” Mrs. Kim threatened.

Jaejoong groaned. He did say that and his mom would definitely do as she said. The last thing would want is to get up freezing especially when it is winter outside. He pouted but he knew the look on his mom’s face that it wasn’t working. He signed again and got up to get ready cause in the end it was him who told her to wake him up. His mom was always like a best friend to him although she takes requests and words seriously in general. Thanks his he won’t miss his opportunity to get the promotion that he knew he will get for a while. After working hard for 2 year without any break, his boss was very impressed from the beginning to the end. Being only, 23, everyone thought it would be too early for him to get a promotion but his ability and hard work showed others otherwise.

Jaejoong got out of the shower and stood outside his closet trying to pick appropriate for the weather and meeting with his new customer. He worked as an event planner. Since he was young he would watch his mom plan parties or other events he would find it fascinating and at one point he joined her in helping. Having 8 big sisters did not help him at all but it motivated him more, while his friends were doing all these “man” jobs he was apparently doing the one career that women mostly pick. He thought that there were people out there like him. After having a quick breakfast and biding his umma and his sisters who have yet to leave for their work.

While being an event planner he learned that there were so many motives behind from bad to good. There are people who want to throw extravagant parties to show themselves, while there who want to share and show others their happiness. Everyone think I can do this and that and it will be a party whala. But really in truth time and effort among others are need to create the perfect event from imagination. That’s why many try but fail to do as they can’t or don’t spend enough time on planning. Right after he finish High school he majored in Business and got his certificate allowing him to open the business that he dreamed of forever. Of course it didn’t open it right away. While he was getting his degree he worked in multiple event planning companies. He picked up techniques and developed and polished his skills. When he finally thought that he was ready, with the help of his family he opened up a small shop. He did not hire anyone till he knew he is making an income.

Although his parents help him put up his company he did not allow them to pay for his bills. He wanted make his way up from scratch with no one’s help, then only will he be successful. He started by working through his neighborhood and people he know. Every single event that he has done so far has been successful and now he’s been working popular celebrities, business men, and the rich of course.

Jaejoong looked down at his watch, seeing that he has a few minutes to spare he drove to his 3rd sisters’ café. They had quite a good coffee there. Since he had a lot of sisters he tended to number then depending on the age. He was born really late so he had a huge age difference between him and his sisters. So he was only close with a few of his big sisters since most have families and don’t live home.

He said good bye to his sister and made his way to his office. His new client was a famous actress and was the daughter of the most prestige and richest family in Korea. Their connections and pedigree ran way back to the dynasties of Korea. He was a certainly a fan of this young actress who, coincidentally, the same age as him. He felt proud and honored to oversee her wedding. As soon as he heard of the request he made sure to have everything ready for the bride and groom to choose and won’t have any issues along the way. Although, He did not oversee many marriages in his line, he can say he has seen and experienced enough.

“Hye-sun do you have the report ready for our new client.” He asked as he walked into his office.

“Yes sir, Ms. Jung and her soon-to-be husband just called in to say they will be her in 30 minutes.”

“That’s good. Make sure to have the documents and snacks ready in the conference room. Call me after they are here.” With that Jaejoong walked into his office to do some urgent news that need to be done. He always believed to never waste a minute as in a minute you can do so much, then if you think about it you can do much in 30 minutes. During those 30 minutes he made sure to order decorations for a first birthday and set days to visit the halls best fit the event. Just as he started going over the contract for one of his clients, his secretary came in.

“Ms. Jung has arrived sir. I have led them to the conference room.”

“Thank You Hye-sun, I’ll go over there now. Hold all calls because this is a really important and the biggest client ever in our company. We must do our best to satisfy them with our services.” He told her.

“I have no doubt of it as long as we do what we usually do. I’ll go and get the refreshments in.” She replied with a smile. She worked with Jaejoong from the opening. They were friends since young but when at work they keep it strictly formal. Jaejoong like none out there to her, although he stayed the same even after earn a good amount of money. Many people after earn quite a good income they get greedy and don’t do their job properly. Jaejoong was the opposite he still stays after work times to make sure everything is right and always try to keep his customers happy.

Jaejoong walk to the conference room, when he got there he took a big breath encouraging himself to do well. He himself knows it is a big contract for the company, plus he had these excited feels which made him feel uncomfortable. He did not know why but he felt like soon he will have to hold onto his thoughts and conscience. He opened the door feeling like there now will be a change that he doesn’t know of, something that holds beyond his knowledge.

“Hello Ms. Jung and Mr. Kim. It’s an honor to meet you and work with you.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unknown place

“The time has come young master. Fate will some be put to place and will bring happiness to us.”

“Will my son be meeting ‘the one’ soon, sire.”

“Yes, it is that time. Be prepared though, there are many obstacles to be overcome.”

“May we know of them and what can we do sire.” Greatly shocked relatives asked.

“I cannot say any then above, all but of what is to come but when the time comes you will be guided the way.” The old man huffed.

“Thank you, sire.”