Chapter Two (The Chains Of Mysteries)

Black Feather (Not Finished)

Chapter Two

Arashi was still in shock of what he sees infront of him, infront of him was girl named Kobarashi Sora a girl who he doesn't know,

or does he.

 

Arashi: Who are you? And what am I doing here, he said curiously.

Sora: Did you forget? You collapsed.

 

Arashi: *Blush of Embarassement* ah.... mm..ahem...

Sora: *giggle* your funny, ya know that?

 

      Arashi was really curious about her, it appears that he somehow feels a nostalagic feeling like he's met her a long time ago.

Arashi: Do I know you from somewhere? 'cause if I do tell me.

 

Sora: Why?

Arashi: Because last year I got a car acciandent or something my parent told me that , if it is the truth.

 

Sora: hmm? do you doubt your parents?

Arashi: Wha.. no.. i- it's not like that.. no.

 

Sora: You really don't remember do ya? Sora said quietly.

Arashi: What? did you say something?

 

Sora: No, no it's nothing. By the way should a boy like you can really be talking to me normally?

Arashi: Huh? why? do I bother you?

 

Sora: No it's just, is a delinquent like you really be okay on talking to me properly or normaly?

Arashi: ...................!Wha- What's the matter whith that! He said embarassedly angry.

 

Sora: No, it's just, I hear delinquents here in you school like you can be pretty rough to a student like me. *giggle* she said with

a smile.

 

Arashi: Hmph!

Sora: *Laghing* your really funny ya know that! *Laughing*

 

                -Ringtone Of Sora's cellphone- *brrring* brring* Sora gets her phone and moves away from Arashi and answers it. 

Sora: Hello?

Uknown voice: Are you doing your mission properly?

 

Sora: I am, with a serious voice.

Uknown voice:Good, keep it up, you know the consinquences if you spill the truth out of your mouth don't you?

 

Sora: I know! with an angyry voice.

Uknown voice: Okay, Okay keep it cool, just don't forget that you have a chain on ya 'kay? bye then.

 

Sora: .........bye.

                                                  Sora puts her phone back in her pocket, opens the door and looks to Arashi.

Arashi: *Startled face* hmm?

.................................................................................(Awkward Silence).............................

Sora: Bye Arashi!! with a smile on her face.

                                                                   Sora suddenly ran out closing the door of the infirmary.

                                                                                 Arashi runs to the door and opens it.

 

Arashi: He- Hey!! Wait a sec!!!! he yelled.

                                                                                     Arashi seeing sora run so fast.

Arashi: What the- ..........What's with her? hmph*........ Kobarashi Sora huh? An interesting girl maybe this year will be fun after all,

Arashi giggled with a gentle smile.

 

                What's this?? Did Arashi just giggled and smile just now? He hasn't giggled and smile for like a year now?!!

 

                               What will happen with their mysterious puzzled story and has Arashi taken liking to Sora??

                                                                        Find out for the next chapter of Black Feather.

 

                                              P.S I will not be updating for a while 'cause I will be busy pls. bear with it.

                                                                                                    THANK U!!!!!!! XD

 

                                                                                                                                                                                       Sincerly: chizuru-chan