Chapter One ( A Fallen Angel)

Black Feather (Not Finished)

(Spoiler Alert!!)

Beep* Beep* Beep* Beep*

Sora: Please give him one more chance, she said benggingly.

'GOD' : I am sorry but, I already gave him one.

Beep* Beep* Beep* Beep*

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep***

Chapter One

                                             Arashi was at that back of the peaceful school yard under the sakura tree.

                                Arashi talking in his mind: Winter has passed and I still have no memories of my broken past. 

                     I'm under this blooming sakura tree waiting for someone to speak about my lost memories, still.....waiting.

 

                                             Arashi closed his eyes and said to his mind "This year will be boring again huh?.

                                                                              And out of nowhere a familiar voice came in. 

                                                                                                   Arashi got startled.

 

Uknown voice: Do you want to know about you memories in your past?

Arashi: Who..... Who are you?

Uknown voice: I... Iam, the voice sounded doubtly depressed.

 

                                                                                     Suddenly the girl dissapeared.

                                                 Arashi opened his eyes and saw a locket shaped like an oblong on his hand.

Arashi: This locket, it , looks familiar, but I can't remember it, he said it confusedly.

 

             Arashi suddenly felt dizzy and fell. With his eyes almost closed he saw a girl standing calling his name gently "Arashi".

Arashi: It was like... on that time...when she....she...., Arashi said closing his eyes.

 

             Inside of the schools infimiry Arashi was laying on the bed with his eyes closed and started waking up little by little.

Arashi: hmm... hmmm... hmm??Wha.. What am I doing here?

 

                                    Arashi looked at his right side and saw a girl and suddenly his eyes were slowly widening up, 

                                                                       like it was a ghost who was right beside him.

Arashi: you-...you...on that.. time. That girl.

 

Uknown girl: Hmm? Me? What time? 'Cause this is the first time me seeing you, she said with a smile.

                                                                          Arashi was still in a shock, couln't even talk.

 

Uknown girl: *Giggle* I'm Kobarashi Sora nice to meet you, Kimuya Arashi.

 

                                                          Sora & Arashi: And that was the beggining of our puzzled story.