OH MY GOSH

What Should I Feel?

NOTE: I WANT TO REMIND OR TELL YOU THAT THEY'RE IN THE SAME ROOM SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENT THAT HAPPENS IN THE 1ST CHAPTER. 

MIANHAE CHINGU!! /le hides/ I HOPE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND... 


KRYSTAL'S POV

"OMO! It's the guy I bumped with recently" she said

I approach him right a way.

"Uhm Hi!" I speak with a friendly tone "I'm really sorry about what happen at the hallway".

"Uhm It's fine don't mind it" he said and suddenly I was amazed by his smile it's just that it's so attractive ugh he's so handsome.

"Uhm you don't mind if I'll ask what's your name?" I said with a smile.

"Oh sure since we'll be classmates for the whole year it's not that bad" he chuckled

"BTW I'm Kang Minhyuk and don't introduce yourself anymore since maybe the entire class knows your name" 

"Since you know me I think I'll gonna go" I said with my charming and whole hearted smile.


MYUNGSOO'S POV

In the cafeteria most students are in their circle of friends. 

"Hey Guys! What can you say about our new classmate" hoya telling to the guys.

"She looks hot...and y...and her beauty is just different or should I say she's really pretty" I said.

"Yah! you myungsoo you're so lucky can we exchange sit" sehun said.

"Never in your wildest dream that I'm going to change a sit!" with my famous glare. 

"Let's have a bet who ever captured krystal's heart will be the winner" kai said with excitement.

"and what would be the price?" sehun said with a doubt. 

"Let's talk about it after we accomplish it" kai said with a smirk.

"GAME" sehun said

"I'm not to it" hoya said "I think you Sehun,Kai, and Myungsoo should do it we guys will just you know." 

"Why don't we tell the other guys" I argued.

"I'm pretty sure the guys will agree with me" hoya tell myungsoo with a winning face. 

"Okay!Fine"

**the bell ring** 

"I guess it's time for us to go in our classroom" hoya said.

(Inside the classroom) 

"Oh looks she's here" I said to the guys."Looks like I need to do some important things" I give them a smirk

"Hi Krystal-baby, how was it" I tell her that everyone in the classroom can hear.

she widened her eyes and she look really shock and embarrased by a sudden action. "What?" she said in her perfect english accent. 

"Why don't you like it" I said while taking a sit.

"What's wrong with you? are you crazy?" she said.

"No I'm not" I smirk that makes her feel uncomfortable with me.


KRYSTAL'S POV 

"Hi Krystal-baby, how was it" myungsoo said..

"OH MY GOSH WHAT DID HE SAY" I said in my mind while taking a glance at those girls that are looking at her really bad. "I think I'm gonna die here" .

"WHAT?" I told myungsoo.

"Why don't you like it" he said..."OH MY GOSH I THINK I WANNA SLAP HIM! THAT JERK" while saying it on my mind.

"What's wrong with you? are you crazy?" I said with confidence.

"No I'm not" he smirk......"AISH" .

I saw that those blonde guy and tan guy is laughing.."Looks like something fishy"

I'm just reading book to let my nervous go away and the embarassment is still here.

**the bell ring**

I just realize that their were no class that happen since most of the teacher didn't came in and I heard that the principal is having an urgent meeting with the teachers and staff. It's already lunch break.."I think I read a lot since.." then someone interrupt me "Hey Krystal you want to have lunch with me?" a guy said ("Oh it was him" I said in my mind") "Oh sure" we went to the cafeteriaand ordered "One Caramel macchiato frappuccino and chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting" I said with my perfect english accent."Your accent is so freakin' good" he said "Vegetable Salad Please". 

"Vegetarian" I said.

"Nope I just want to eat this, Why?"

"Nothing" I smiled but feel some embarassment

We both take the order and some of them were looking at us especially kim myungsoo. 

"Uhm BTW how was your day?" he started the conversation. 

"It's awesome and nerve wracking" I smiled.

"Why?" 

"Since it's my first day here" 

"Uhm BTW you know Kim Myungsoo right?" 

"Yeap, Why?" I asked in curiousity

"Your seatmate right, Our class adviser said that he is the one who is in-charge to tour you in the entire campus"he said 

"WHAT?" I tell him with a shock face.

"Why? Our teacher just told me" 

"Why not you?" I frowned 

"Since I have things to do" he chuckled that makes my mood up..."uhm BTW I need to go" he said.

"I guess I'm the only one having some time here" I sip one of my drinks when I realized that some of the girls came to me.

"Hey ! who told you to hang-out with minhyuk" a girl with a ribbon on her hair

"and also WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING KIM MYUNGSOO" another girl said. 

I just continue having my so-called lunch when the girl attempt to touch my hair. 

"Hey get away from her" myungsoo said 

"Again" I muttured 

The girls walk-out and glare at me.

"Hey babe" he said.

"Can you stop calling me babe or baby it's annoying you know" I said

"Why don't you like it?" "Uhm BTW after the class but I think we don't have class after this I'm going to tour you in the campus" he said


A/N: I'M SORRY FOR HOW IT IS!! 

MIANHAE!!