1st Day

What Should I Feel?

KRYSTAL'S POV 


**Alarm clock ringing**

Looks at the alarm clock,"OH MY GOSH!!" krystal said in her perfect english accent.

"OH MY GOSH IT'S ALREADY 6 o'clock!! and I have few more things to do!!" 

She rush to the bathroom to take a shower, After taking a long shower ( since as far as I know mostly woman are having a hard time taking a bath XD)...she was just wearing her robe when her phone is starting to ring.

**buzz buzz** 

She quickly answer it and she found out that it was her father's friend. 

"HELLO"

"OH KRYSTAL ARE YOU READY?"

"uhm....I GUESS I AM"

"SO JUST EAT YOUR BREAKFAST WELL AND A FEW MINUTES LATER I'LL BE THERE.."

"OPPA...." she just notice that he just end the call.."AISH I JUST WAN'T TO TELL HIM SOMETHING" 

After the conversation at the phone she goes down to their kitchen and suprisingly their is a lot food that was place in the table..."OMG, I can't it this all and AISH.." she said annoyingly that made some of the maids chuckle.."Ahjumma, Just give me pancake and coffe since I'm fine it and I think you should call others to share with these foods in the table"...but one of the maids said "But Maam your father told us that you need to eat healthy foods" krystal had a long argue with the maids but at the end she win. 

Suddenly "uhm Maam your uncle is now waiting at the gate" some of the maids told her.

"Ah.." she was a bit nervous since it was her first day in her new school "Gomawo, BTW can you stop calling me MAAM it was a bit awkward though, just call me KRYSTAL" she calmly tell them

"But maam your father told us" 

"Let's just talk to it later" 

**PEEP PEEP** 

she look at her watch

"OH MY GOSH I'M GOING TO BE LATE" 

she quickly get into the car and had a exhale-inhale session.

"KRYSTAL WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" someone disturb her. 

she quickly look at his face when she realized that it was a familiar face ..."MINHO OPPA?" she was shock that her cousin or oppa is going to be the one who will bring her to school. "OPPA, Uncle didn't told me anything about..that you'll going to be the one who'll bring me to school, BTW oppa can I ask for a favor?"

"What is it my favorite dongsaeng?" 

"Can you treat me later or let's just call it  a date?" she chuckled hard..."I know you're in a relationship now but just treat me something later after school like ICE CREAM" 

"Uhm.. Lemme think for it, BTW you're here, I'll just text you later and good luck dongsaeng"

"Uhm Okay" she smiled and wave at MINHO."Goodbye Oppa"..

She sighed heavily "I'm here now, I hope everything is gonna be fine" 

as she enters the school

"ROOM 212" she repeatedly saying it in his mind.. and suddenly she bump into someone 

 

"Oh My Gosh I'm Sorry, lemme help you" 

"Uhm It's fine" 

both of them are picking the papers that are accidentaly fell to the floor...

"Gomawo, uhm..I need to go" 


MINHYUK'S POV 

It was early in the morning and I need to go to the school since Mrs.Park give me an thing to do.

I sighed heavily "A new school year and it's time to meet more friends" 

I just notice that someone call my name "Mr.Kang!" it's Mrs.Park 

"Uhm Mrs.Park what do you want me to do?" 

"Uhm I want you to get or find the papers in the 5th Floor Room 515"

"Okay Mrs.Park"

"Here's the key and BTW I want to know if what class are you now or what room"

"Room 212 Mrs.Park" 

"Uhm Okay just do what I assign" I bowed at her and went upstairs. 

he sigh heavily "I think this school need some elevator it's so tiring and I feel exhausted caming here"

he get the key and open the room.

**cough cough** "Yah! This room is so messy and too much dust in this place, I think it'll not be a piece of cake because of the messy room" 

he began finding the papers that was told to him like he was finding some treasure there "At last I found it" 

he look at his watch and found out that it was already 7:55 am "I think I'm gonna be late" he quickly run and suddenly he bump into someone..he was like starstruck by her beauty..her skin,her body line,her face,her eyes, she was like an angel that came her to earth...

"Oh My Gosh I'm sorry, lemme help you.

I didn't realize that the papers fall into the floor.

"It's fine" 

We both pick the papers on the floor..

"Uhm Gomawo I need to go" she said.

"KYAAH I DIDN'T GET HER NAME" I said in my mind.

 

After that I go to the office and give the papers to Mrs.Park

"What took you long" 

"Uhm It's because of" she stop me from talking 

"Just go to your room you'll gonna be late and also it's first of class" she said 

"Okay Mrs.Park" 

I quickly go to my room and had a sit.


KRYSTAL'S POV 

"Oh My Gosh I think I'm late" 

209...210...211...212... "At last I find it" 

Everyone is staring at me like I'm a criminal "I'm sorry I took so long to find this room since I'm new here" I said to the teacher "Uhm you must be Krystal Jung right" I nodded in response 

"Since you were new here you didn't mind if you would introduce your self" the teacher said 

I enter the class room and came in front "Annyeonghaseyo I'm Krystal Jung and I came from U.S particularly Cali" 

"Since you finish introducing yourself go sit down besides him" a girl squeal "MYUNGSOO? She's going to sit with MYUNGSOO, that girl? " 

"What's wrong with sitting with him, is he scary, OH MY GOSH,OH MY GOSH,OH MY GOSH" as I speak in my mind. 

"WHAT'S WRONG IF SHE WILL SIT BESIDES MYUNGSOO" the teacher told the girl, the girl just shut up and took a glare at me. 

I sat beside that guy and I realized that some of the guys are chuckling **What's wrong with them** I said in my mind.

 

"Hi" he reach his hand on me "I guess you know me" myungsoo said.

"Yeah a while ago" I just smile 

"So I guess will be going to be an seatmate and soon to be..you know." he said 

I widened my eyes and I was a little bit suprise "this arrogant guy I think I won't last here" 

I gulp and look and listened to the teacher in front. 

This guy beside me and some of his friends are like exchanging thoughts through their eyes. 

 

"OMO" as I realize the guy I saw recently...

 

 


 

A/N: I'm sorry guys if it's too lame and I hope you would bear with my grammar and I hope you would like it, and I know their is still no MYUNGSTAL MOMENT BUT KYAAH >.< 

MY HEART GOT BREAK INTO PIECES AFTER WATCHING MY LOVELY GIRL EP8