Dare 1

I Dare You

“Hyung, do I really have to do this?”

 

Seunghyun smirked and nodded his head. “You have to. This is my first dare to you.”

 

“But… I could get into trouble with Omma,” Jiyong pouted. He didn’t expect the first challenge to be this crazy. Seunghyun’s dare can practically ground him for months or worst, locked up in a mental hospital.

 

“Are you chickening out right now?” Seunghyun smirked at him.

 

“If you do, I win, like I always do,” he smugly wiggled his eyebrows.

 

Jiyong glared at his older friend. Even though he was afraid, his pride won’t allow him to admit his fear. Instead, he slowly took off every piece of clothing on his body, including his clean tighty-whitey. His mom refused to buy for him boxers despite him insisted on it.

 

“Cute,” teased Seunghyun when he saw Jiyong’s white briefs.

 

“Shut up hyung,” Jiyong growled. He knew he would regret this when he got older. But for now, his pride was his barrier.

 

“Ready?”

 

“Ready.”

 

“Remember, you have to skate 5 blocks towards our usual playground.”

 

“Even if there are people walking around, you are not allowed to hide behind anything or use anything to cover yourself. “

 

“I will meet you there with your clothes. If you don’t complete it,” Seunghyun paused as he looked up and down Jiyong’s flushed form.

 

“You will have to explain to your omma why you are outside .”

 

“I will so get my revenge after this,” Jiyong scowled at him.

 

“If you complete this challenge.”

 

“Oh I so will complete this.”

 

“Okay. On the count of three.”

 

“Hana (1), Dhul (2), Sehtt (3)!”

 

With that, Jiyong kicked off on his skateboard and skated through the rows of houses while Seunghyun ran the shortest route towards the playground. Jiyong tried his best to zoom as fast as possible. There were people walking around. Some were stunned to see a boy zooming passed them while others snickered. He ignored every single stare and concentrated on getting his way towards the playground. He just hoped that he didn’t bump into anyone who actually paid attention enough to recognize him. He didn’t want anyone to inform his Omma of his state of ness.

 

The last person he wanted to bump into was the girl whom he had a crush on – Jihyun. He won’t be able to go to school anymore if that were to happen. And he had yet to confess to her, which he planned to on Valentine’s Day.

 

Finally, with what felt like infinity to him, he finally reached the agreed location. He saw Seunghyun laughing madly at his ordeal. Without a word, he stopped his skateboard in front of Seunghyun and snatched his clothes up from the ground in front of him. He then hid in the small hut of the playground to dress himself up.

 

“I win this round,” he growled at the laughing hyung of his.

 

“Ah ne,” Seunghyun answered in between breaths as he tried to sober himself up from his laughter.

 

“You going to get it worst from me hyung.”

 

“Whatever Yongie. I’m game for anything,” Seunghyun grinned at his pouting dongsaeng.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: And so the dare begins. So typical of Tabi to give such a dare to Yongie. I'm going to make each chapter bit size so that it will build up nicely to the plot I have in mind. Do comment and let me know what you think. ^^