The Young girl and The Kind loyal protective Forest Creatures Special chapter ending

Best Friends In The World.

    Recommended tracks( intro Fullmoon by Python  ,(middle trackUndertale SpiderDance , (outro fnaf1songThe livingTombstone)                                                                                                               . The fairytail about two princes  who lived in enchanted forest and form a clan took care of each creature who lived there..  A frightened

 girl was found beside the river bank rescue by a Bear and Deer gave a hand to her .. The frightened girl said my family was captured and she escaped but needed help for her family .. Then the two princes ask the forest creatures rescue her family but would not go that idea the girl frightened pleaded  .She made one choose that she stay here to be a forest princess  became one of clan member.. If they rescue her family then completely saves her family from the banditprison and she thank the two Princes  .. The Deer and Bear made her princess of the forest . She sees a strong kind Bear and the Bear hunts for food by help of the brave loyal Deer gets prepared were they be siting near the fire place to keep them warm.They made her a beautiful  farm house from the forestShe suddenly forgets how to go her house went on the  wide road a eagle flew by and find another house it was enchanted and big lots of tress and a tree swing. . This was different  she had no choose but to go  in  window and see a lot  old portraits and figurines of things and find a couch and shivering sleep .Then she heard door the opened a big sound and the floor creak and someone shouted  she covers her face fear. (She's here) the bear and deer (shouted)saw her in the room and came running after her and hugged with joy . She fainted of fear .Then bear and deer talking simply suggested about putting a sign next time or take  her  back home safely so she would not be lost again and let her sleep there one night with them gave her a map home on right house ( apparently the bear and deer visits brings some cooked foods festive  hung out night and checks her house everynight)  but she got tired of it and ask the two princes to come back after 1week princes said yes continued for the last hour she went up to her room got out of the window slowly by herself walking alone without them knowing where she was  studying somethings  get to relax underneath the tree beside the stream . Came back around 10pm and the two princes was worried sick to what she did and apologize to them but next time she needed them to know where she was going  but she can't even sleep  by the noise so she went out for that . . . Immediately  Got back home ask her family she was  meeting her friends .She didn't  tell her family who rescued them kept a secret about her new friends. Deer( Luhan )and Bear( Kai )are now Shiftinghumans Specialy guarding her where ever she goes to the forest or out of forest and keep her safe in the small house in the middle of the full moon  the forest a bit dangerous to go back there and were  mad  creatures sometimes . After the full moon..the forest was  hopefully safe again.   .she sat were she was found and saw the Water going up a the father eagle (Kris)and Water mother(Suho)who adopted  ten creatures was Chanyeol,Lay,baekhyun,Chen,Xiumin,Kai,Luhan Kyungsoo,Sehun,and Tao with three chosen sons for her care and Gardians bowed to her he knew she was a princess didn't remembered what happened she was not even dreaming.

 They talked gave her a small starfish ring and disappeared she was happy . Each exo creatures gave her  toysaver heater water ,healpotions,flashlight  winter gloves ,and thunder bolt badge,watch clock winter jacket and some lucky stone fossil and a eagle feather . All gifs was put in the box their were tracking device  for safe trip. She now gave the 1old story book and 12 scafs and  one painting came back safely to her family house she was given a Deer and Bear necklace and bracelet ( the paw of a bear and antler of a deer as a new promise keep a protection from bad incidents talked to fair creatures)while she was almost going far and one more gift It was a brown spotted Dog his was named sehun was (the third prince mainly gave her a 3blue and 2yellow Rose that never wilts) .Keep her company and traveling  afar from the forest. They will see each other with  small magical mirror  .. Before she left she was trained by her  friends how to protect herSelf before moving out of the forest then she go travel around and defend and fight herself and her loving family .They live Happyliy Ever After .. :)whoopy finally done Thank You ...