The best promises .(final date 3)

Best Friends In The World.

           Recommended track sound ( intro Can'tBring Me Down)( Outro Undertale-Spear of Justice)(Luhan-Skin To Skinand promeis exo) They were having bad time finding job took and  seeing a company that fit them ...  They finally got the same job  building. Then they worked . Have a family of two..  Seeing each other by the studio  and restaurant .. Meetings .. Meeting up by the bridge going back to  a rented cottage..   They got so busy that the promise come back and hung out  at the park bridge to relax do some dance battle or earn money to go the movie or concert ...  Luhan being bathered by the time and can't go the way they were.kai was early leavening from work and for Luhan worked longer ..came back home midnight  started calling  Kai to come to his dorm . Keep him company evey night .. Luhan cook food before Kai arriaved. Yes he thank Kai for being there for him .. Kai said no problem .Luhan sleep peacefuly with Kai also slept beside Luhan .Luhan pats Kai in the head to wake up. Goes back home to work .. kai had said many time he might move in Luhan's dorm  ... So his not alone at night . Luhan said yes quickly .. Hugs each other made a promise and both left for work with a happy smile :).   The End   (thumbs up) We are One!)