Chapter Four

Imaginary Frenzy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What Yue didn’t consider, was that candy in this realm wasn’t the same as candy back home. There, she could’ve easily given them some gummy bears and then she would’ve completed her part of the deal. What the two had in mind for her, was something she could never expect.



Yue smiled widely. “It’s settled then! Untie me and I’ll get you some candy. Maybe I have some in my pockets.”
“Whoa there, missy,” The Grey spoke.
“The candy we want isn’t that easily obtainable,” The Purple finished.
“Then tell me what to do and I’ll do it!” Yue said bravely. She wasn’t sure what she was getting herself into, but anything would be better than being tied to a stool.

The Purple chuckled. “Jaehyo, do you hear this girl?”
“I swear P.O., she must be out of her mind,” The Grey laughed loudly as he stood up. For the first time since she entered the checkered tent, Yue heard the names of the extraordinary duo.
“Why is that funny?” Yue started to doubt her decision. The amusement in the duo’s eyes slightly frightened her.
“Like I said, it’s not easy to get what I want. But if you’re willing to do it, then we won’t stop you,” P.O. said with a devious smirk.

Yue nodded, showing she understood what the tall male had said to her.
Jaehyo flicked once with his hand and the ropes around Yue’s wrists and ankles disappeared like smoke. “Thank you,” she mumbled. The school girl stood up to straighten her uniform a little and looked over to the males. They just shook they head in amusement.
Yue quickly checked her pockets if everything was still there. The paper, her cell phone and headphones were still safely put away in one pocket. From the other pocket, she fished a small object, which turned out to be a wrapped piece of peppermint. She looked at the piece of candy and realized she was starving, too.

“If I find you your candy, can we eat together? I’m hungry,” Yue’s endless belief in that these men were as kindhearted as the first male she encountered, was truly ignorant.
Jaehyo ran a hand through his long locks and sighed. P.O. just folded his arms and kept his eyes on the little girl.
“Sure, I like stuffed meals,” Jaehyo then said.
“Stuffed?” Yue grimaced. “What do you mean?”
“It means that you will be eating the special candy, and then you’ll be our meal. Haven’t you been paying attention, deary?” P.O. stepped forward and slanted his head.

Yue felt a rush of fear travel through her body. She had been mistaken. These men weren’t kind and slightly dim, they were dangerous and mischievous.
“I-…” she stammered and took some steps back.
“You?” Jaehyo said playfully before letting out a cackle that made Yue’s skin crawl.
“I thought you agreed to help me find my way home…” she said. The young girl was at the verge of tears, simply overwhelmed by everything that was happening to her.

“That’s right!” Jaehyo said loudly, putting his hands together with a loud clap. P.O opened his mouth widely and let out a deep “Oh!” The two looked truly concerned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter