Familiar Events

Passing On Their Love


It had been many years since god had called for his angel back in heaven. Jonghyun kept his promise to his beautiful Bummie, visiting his grave every single day. Rain or shine, the older was there to tell his husband about his day and what had happened. Each night Jonghyun dreamt of the day he would finally be reunited with his feline lover again.

Baby Bummie had grown in to a dashing, handsome young man now. Kibum had done so well through school, passing with top grades and even doing well during college. It was during Kibum's second year in high school that he had found someone very special to him. The older's baby brother had asked Jonghyun for some advice on those weird feeling's in his chest.

The puppy like man felt excited knowing his baby brother was in love, it reminded him of the time he first felt those feelings for his beautiful husband. Jonghyun teased his younger brother though he made sure his baby brother wasn't going to get hurt by this mystery boy who seemed to have captured his young heart already. It was 6 months since Kibum asked Jonghyun for advice, the younger beamed brightly, dimples displayed and feline sparkling.

Baby Bummie told his older brother the mystery man had asked him out on a date. Jonghyun of course was over the moon for his baby brother, over the years Jonghyun had told baby Bummie about his husband, sharing his memories with the younger. The younger was completely taken by surprise just how special his older brother's husband seemed.

Most of the memories Jonghyun spoke about never failed to make the younger giggle and laugh at how silly his older brother had been. Jonghyun's baby brother had grown up, his striking features were very similar to his beautiful feline lover's, his heart fluttered remembering his feelings when he first met Key. While helping the younger get ready for the date on the Friday evening, baby Bummie told Jonghyun he had met the older while trying to find his classroom. The puppy like man was left speechless, it was exactly the same way he had met his Kibummie who had transferred to the school and was lost.

Picking out some black skinny jeans and a red knitted sweater his mum had made before she passed away just a few years ago. The outfit was just the same as what Key had worn the night Jonghyun took him on the special date he so nearly ruined. Right on time,the door bell rung out, the younger's date had arrived. Jonghyun was beyond curious as to who had stolen his baby brother's heart yet he didn't want to ruin anything for the younger.

Jonghyun stayed up that night, phone by his side in case Kibum had any problems, going through the many photo albums containing pictures of him self with his Kibummie from when they dated and got married. It was around half past ten when Kibum came home, a beautiful smile blossomed on those bow shaped yet plump lips.

Those large feline eye's twinkled brightly and a rosy red blush tainted the younger's cheeks. The expression was the same Key had when they had said goodbye, Jonghyun remembered how his heart beat wildly when Key had called him "His mucky pup" and kissed his cheek. The older had been left speechless, the text that followed saying how he wanted to meet again made the older the most happiest man alive. Kibum curled in Jonghyun's lap once he got changed, telling his older brother how perfect the date had been.

The older had been left speechless once again when Kibum told him where they went and what happened, it was like fate had set out for the younger to have the same love life Jonghyun had. A few weeks and a few more dates, Jonghyun asked Kibum if his newly found boyfriend would like to come for dinner. The older wanted to meet the special man who had stolen his baby brother's heart.

Jonghyun had told the younger years ago that he would love his baby brother no matter what and his uality wouldn't change that. Thursday evening that week, Kibum brought his boyfriend to the apartment they still stayed in, the same apartment Jonghyun had brought with his husband. Sketches still  hung on the walls and photo's of them together framed and also hung perfectly on the creamy white walls. Once again Jonghyun was left speechless upon meeting the man who had become the apple of his baby brother's eyes. The slightly older boy was spitting image of Jonghyun him self, even down to sharing the same name. It was like fate had already set out for his baby brother to share the same beautiful love Jonghyun had with his husband.

The older took an instant like to the puppy like boy though he was a bit of an idiot at times but he was harmless, loved up fool. Jonghyun gave the young couple his blessing, he could see how much his baby brother had fallen for the dorky puppy like boy who also seemed to have nearly ruined their date by bumping in to the waitress carrying drinks and food.

They bonded over a nice roast chicken dinner, with help from Jonghyun's baby brother, (He was still a bit useless in the kitchen) .For many years Jonghyun watched his baby brother fall harder in love as a new day started, for the older it was like watching his memories play out in front of him. Jonghyun couldn't deny he felt slightly jealous that his Kibummie wasn't by his side to witness such a beautiful relationship blossom.

Jonghyun retired from the bank, slowly growing old yet still visited his husband's grave. He would joke whether the feline beauty would still find him attractive now he had slightly grey hair and wrinkles. Baby Bummie had taken to also coming along some times, laying some flowers down, he had realised now he was in love, just how special his older brother's husband was.  His only wish was that he could of met the special man that took his older brother's heart. Jonghyun had told him all about his husband, Kibum was speechless when he learnt that he was very similar to his husband.

Four years since baby Bummie had started dating the dorky yet hopeless romantic, Jonghyun got the surprise of his life when his baby brother ran home. He had tears in his eye's yet a beautiful smile on his lips, showing his older brother the gold band that now surrounded his finger. His baby brother was going to be getting married and honestly Jonghyun was beyond happy and excited for his baby brother.

Kibum asked his older brother if he would walk him down the aisle and Jonghyun accepted instantly. It was an honour, all the events just reminded the puppy like man of the times he spent with his lover. Everything seemed like a repeat of his life, down to the finest details. Jonghyun had helped make the wedding day as perfect for the young couple, paying for only the best for his baby brother and soon to be husband.

He hoped his beautiful Kibummie was watching down, proud of him and his baby brother. He hoped Key would bless their relationship and marriage the same way he had done. The wedding day had been so perfect, it brought tears to Jonghyun's eye's. They had chosen to marry in the same place Jonghyun married his beautiful Kibummie, it fell on the same date of October 24th. Walking his baby brother down the aisle while wearing a nice white suit very similar to the one his Kibummie wore on their wedding day.

Kibum's lover wore a nice black suit, tears silently fell from his eye's upon landing his gaze on Jonghyun's baby brother. The older was the proudest man as he watched the two lover's exchange their vows and declare their love for one another. All he could visualise was his wedding day to his Bum Bum, how soft his small pale hand's felt in his own large, warmer hands. The vow's they said replayed in his mind. The love they declared for each other forever making his heart flip about in his chest. Jonghyun surprised the newly wed's with a week honeymoon away to Greece, a place his baby brother had always dreamed of visiting one day.

Three years passed since the day his baby brother got married, Jonghyun had given the apartment to them to live in, the older knew his days were limited. In some ways he was rather excited, he would finally get to be in the arms of his Kibummie who he had missed so much. Jonghyun still wore his gold wedding ring proudly, never taking it off, even when he showered. The puppy like man never did date anybody else, his heart truly belonged to his Kibummie, no one could ever take his place.

Jonghyun never felt those strong feeling's towards anybody else either, only Kibummie stole his heart and kept it for him self. The beginning of a rather snowy December, God knocked on his door, calling him up to heaven. Jonghyun passed away peacefully in his sleep, clutching the photo of him self and his Kibummie to his chest. Jonghyun opened his eye's staring in awe at how beautiful heaven looked. He waited by the tall golden gates, detailed with golden shaped feathers. White fluffy cloud's floated freely below and above them, the strong golden sun rays shone brightly.

Most of the building's were a clean bright white, some had golden band's around the frames and windows. Flower's in full bloom gently danced in the soft breeze, bright multi coloured flowers really made heaven even brighter and beautiful, the soft silk petals had some soft detailed pattens on them that Jonghyun had never seen before.

The older kept blinking his eye's it felt so surreal that he was in heaven, all the angel's were happy and smiling, chatting with each other. Some were watching loved ones, friends and family, protecting them from any harm, preventing evil from prevailing. Jonghyun was so lost in his thought's that he didn't catch an old looking man asking him a question. Bowing in apology, the older answered the questions honestly, getting shocked within moments as large white wing's appeared on his back. The puppy like man couldn't help but feel the silky smooth feather's beneath his finger tips, again left speechless at how delicate yet striking and beautiful the wing's were. The older honestly didn't feel them on his back, they weighed next to nothing.

The large, tall golden gate's slowly opened, allowing Jonghyun to finally enter heaven. He felt his heart racing in his chest, only one thought on his mind as he walked on the white fluffy cloud's beneath his feet. He wanted to find his Kibummie, hold the younger in  his arms again and kiss those silky smooth bow shaped lips. Jonghyun wanted to declare his love for his Bum Bum over and over again, hold him tight and never let him go again. Heaven was so much bigger then Jonghyun had ever imagined, he didn't know where to start looking for his lover.

What if Key had found another to love or he didn't love him any more? Jonghyun started to panic, so many different thought's racing though his mind, tears starting to pool in those large puppy eye's, butterflies starting a riot in his stomach. All Jonghyun wanted was to see, feel and hear his Bum Bum again, tell the younger how much he loved him, tell Key everything he had done with the remainder of his life. The older wanted to see his Kibummie's eye's sparkle upon hearing the news of him getting his promotion and raising his baby brother.

He wanted to hear his Kibummie say those three word's he had been longing to hear for many years. Jonghyun walked at sat on the edge of a large white water fountain, golden band decorated the base, beautiful symbols were craved in to the golden band. Jonghyun rubbed is tear filled puppy eye's with the palms of his hand's, body trembling from all the worrying thought's racing in his mind.

"Welcome to heaven Jjongie" An angelic voice spoke softly, the older slowly lifted his head to the source of the voice. His eye's widening at the sound of such a sweet, unforgettable angelic voice. It was the sound he had been longing to hear for so many years, finally getting to hear it only made Jonghyun feel weak at the knees.

The voice sounded even sweeter then he had ever imagined. Standing in front of him, holding a small bouquet of colourful, flower's was the love of his life, his best friend, his husband Kibummie. Jonghyun was speechless, his Bummie was more beautiful then he had ever imagined. He looked so young and youthful, his wing's had detailed golden lace on the the silky soft white feathers, some had some gorgeous pattens on them.

Jonghyun found him self melting in those beautiful hazel orbs, the soft smile on those bow shaped lips took his breath away. Standing up, Jonghyun stepped closer, reaching a hand out to caress the younger's soft pale cheek. The puppy like man was still in a state of shock, still not believing the love of his life was standing before him. Key smiled, leaning in to the warm touch of his puppy like husband's touch, he had missed this feeling so much.

He didn't regret losing his life that night in favour of Jonghyun getting to live the rest of his life. Key was beyond proud of Jonghyun, he had watched the older, protecting him from above, cheering him on and always ending up being so proud. Key had become Jonghyun's biggest supporter in heaven, he spent 24 hours day, seven days a week, 365 day's a year watching his husband.

No one else got his attention, Key knew he was right in thinking Jonghyun would of made the perfect daddy. Watching him raise his baby brother proved that and made Key cry on several occasions. Jonghyun stepped forward again, wrapping his hand's around the younger's waist, how gosh he had missed this feeling, how right his Kibummie felt in his arms.

Tear's already started to fall from his eye's as he placed his plump lips against the feline beauties bow shaped lips. Just like before, they melted together so perfectly, both had missed this feeling of holding each other, kissing and touching each other. Both poured all their love for one another in to the kiss, Key throwing his arm's around the older's shoulder's, dropping the flower's on the edge of the fountain.

Neither could get enough of the other, Key's finger's playing with the small hair's on Jonghyun's nape. Jonghyun's finger's caressing the soft milky white skin on the younger's back, gosh he had missed this feeling so much, they had so much kissing and cuddling to catch up on now he was in heaven. After a few minutes they pulled apart, needing to get some oxygen back in their lung's.

The feline beauty moved his hand's, finger's caressing the older's tear stained cheeks, wiping away the falling wet tear droplets. Jonghyun smiled so lovingly at his Kibummie, gaze wondering over his husband's beautiful features. The younger's newly dyed ice blond hair suited him so perfectly though to Jonghyun, his husband could pull off any look. Those striking feline eye's had a thick coat of black eye liner around them, those bow shaped lips silky smooth, the taste of strawberry lip balm lingered on the older's lips.

"B..B..Bummie baby, gosh your more beautiful then I remembered. Oh god baby I missed you so much, I love you so much Bum Bum. Never again will you leave my sight Bummie baby" Jonghyun whispered softly, caressing the younger's cheeks. He made sure the tears that fell from the feline beauties eye's didn't stain those soft pale cheeks.

Jonghyun caught the younger's left hand in his own, gaze landing on the gold band that still sat perfectly around his finger. Once again Jonghyun was left completely speechless, Key had worn his wedding ring all this time, the same as what the older had done. Slowly he brought the younger's hand to his lips, kissing the gold band on Key's finger. The feline beauty found him self blushing at the loving gesture, his heart pounding against his chest like a drum.

Jonghyun placed light butterfly kisses over the younger's face, ending with a soft yet tender kiss on his adorable button nose. Key giggled and crinkled his nose up playfully making Jonghyun chuckle and squeal inside. The older found him self falling for Key all over again, it was like they were meeting for the very first time. The older being the nervous wreak, worrying if he would mess something up.

The younger just being his adorable, shy self just like the very first date they had together. Jonghyun wanted to pinch him self, still not believing that his beautiful husband was in front of him, smiling at him and even kissing him. They were lost in each other's eye's, their love was radiating from them. Jonghyun knew that all those years dreaming and wishing to be back with his Kibummie was worth the wait.

Being in heaven with his lover was all he had ever wanted and now he got to hold his lover in his arms again. Never will the older let his Kibummie out of his sight nor will he let Key out of his tight embrace. Key giggled lightly when Jonghyun nuzzled his face in the younger's neck, the older's cool minty breath ghosting over his skin. Key still thought the older looked like a cheesy mucky pup, he hadn't changed one bit in the many years they had been apart.

Jonghyun moved his head face the younger once again, placing his plump lips against his Bummies soft bow shaped lips, making sure the younger knew that he still loved and cherished him. The feline beauty could only smile, he could feel Jonghyun's love for him. He felt a little guilty that Jonghyun never found another yet also he felt selfish knowing the older only ever loved him and let him have his heart.

"I...I love you too Jjongie, you not changed a bit my mucky pup. Your not leaving my sight either mister. You know I heard everything you said when you visited my grave" Key said softly, intertwining their finger's together. Electric shot through their bodies at the simple, loving yet familiar touch.

Slowly Key started to walk, leading the way to the small home he had been staying in. Each angel has their own little apartment or dorm, a place where they wait for their loved ones or family and friends. Key had collected all the flower's from over the years Jonghyun had left on his grave, placing them in several vases. In heaven the flower's never died, they grew and blossomed in to bright and beautiful flower's. The feline beauties home was completely covered in flower's, he had placed some out on his balcony of his apartment.

Each flower held the love Jonghyun had for him and he wanted to keep them alive for ever. Jonghyun made sure to pick up the small, colourful boutique of flower's Key had brought with him from the edge of the water fountain. Following the younger's footsteps, slowly Kibummie's word's slowly started to sink in and hit the older hard in the face. Key had heard everything he had spoken about when he had visited the grave of his lover. Jonghyun found his heart beating a million miles per second, finding him self speechless yet again.

Was Key proud and happy with what he had achieved while the younger was up here in heaven? The older found him self in state of panic, worry, excitement and feeling nervous again. The small walk to the younger's apartment remained silent yet no word's where even needed. They arrived at a tall tower block, following the younger's footsteps inside, jaw dropping at how expensive and flash it looked inside.

They decided to take the stairs for quickness as quite a few people got in the lift. Key had to live on the ninth eighth floor so Jonghyun found him self completely exhausted by the time they got to the soft oak front door of his Kibummie's home. Upon the younger opening they door, the older found his puppy eye's widen to the size of saucers.

Seeing the thousand's of beautiful flower's he recognized as the ones he had brought over the years to brighten his husband's grave. They all looked so full of life and bursting with colour. Even the flower's he had brought not long after getting the news of his husband passing away from his serious injuries. The red and white roses stood brightly in a vase in the living area, placed in the centre of the coffee table. Looking at his husband now, there wasn't even a single scratch on his flaw free milky white skin. Jonghyun didn't know whether to laugh or cry, his emotions all over the place yet the only thing he was certain off was his pure love for his Bummie.

"W..W...Wow your home is beautiful baby. Y...Y...You heard me K...Kibummie, r...really" Jonghyun asked, sounding so hopeful that the younger would be proud of him. All he wanted was to make the love of his life happy and proud of him.

Key smiled brightly, dimples on show that made the older's knee's turn to jelly, nodding his head lightly to answer his husband's question. "Of course Jjong, you silly puppy. You visiting me always made my day. You know I visited you every single night, sitting by your side and replying to what you had spoken about earlier in the day" Key replied while going in to the kitchen to pour a glass of apple juice for his husband.

They may of been torn apart for many years yet they both knew each other inside out. The younger knew the older loved drinking apple juice and it was always one of his favourite drinks to have especially when he had been working out. Jonghyun didn't know what to say in reply to what his feline lover had said. Accepting the apple juice with a soft thank you, heart beat racing again at the thought of the younger remembering that apple juice was his ultimate drink.

Drinking it down quickly, he soon felt more refreshed after the long hike up several set's of stairs. key sat beside his husband on the white leather sofa, snuggling up to the older's side, one hand resting on the older's stomach while the older held one of Jonghyun's hand's tightly. The puppy like man placed the glass on the table and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, placing a tender kiss to his Kibummie's forehead.

They remained silent for a few moment's, Jonghyun needing time to think of what to say, knowing the younger had visited him every night as he laid fast asleep in their bed (most night's with his baby brother joining him). The older felt tears yet again flood his puppy eye's, biting his lips to prevent the tears from falling. Key sensed the older was close to crying again, Jonghyun had always been the one to cry the most in their relationship. Moving to one hand, Key caressed the older's cheek, pecking those plump lips over and over, muttering those three word's the older had been craving to hear. 

"I am so proud of you Jjong, for getting the dream promotion at the bank and for basically raising your baby brother up. He has grown in to fine, handsome young man because of you baby. The fact you named your brother after me mean;s so much Jjongie, I felt so honoured you chose my name" Key added softly smiling brightly as the word's slipped from his lips.

Seeing the older's puppy eye's widen and sparkle brightly made the younger's heart do somersault's in his chest, the beautiful smile that grew on those plump lips left Key breathless. Jonghyun's pearl white teeth dazzled from the strong golden sun rays seeping in through the gaps in the thin white blind's. Key swore he could see Jonghyun's wagging his imaginary tail a million miles an hour as his word's sunk in, the thought made Key giggle lightly and feline eye's twinkle.

Jonghyun smiled and smashed his plump lips against the younger's, pouring every ounce of love he held for the younger in to the kiss. Every fibre in his body burned brightly as he felt the silky soft milky white skin beneath his finger tips. The younger hummed lightly in pure delight and toes curled as he found him self slowly drifting away in a sea of the older's love, Jonghyun's arm's becoming his safety net so he didn't drown.

They say time apart makes the heart grow founder and they were the living proof that the saying was so true. Never have either Jonghyun and Key felt more alive and in love then they did in this very moment. Once they felt the need for air, they pulled apart both lisp were red and slightly swollen from all the deep kissing and make out sessions.

Both were just beyond happy to have each other again. Jonghyun was so happy he could hold his Bummie in his arms again, he had suffered many sleepless night's heart broken and alone. He missed the feeling of the younger in his arm's, kissing the mole that laid between his collar bones. He had missed waking up to seeing his angel in his arms sleeping peacefully and slightly snoring which the older found beyond adorable.

Key felt so happy, he had missed his puppy like lover's warmth and missed those strong arms wrapped around his waist, never did he feel safe unless Jonghyun was beside him and his arms tightly wrapped around him. For hour's the two lover's remained cuddled up on the leather sofa, not moving a single muscle. They spoke about everything that happened from the day they were torn apart up until today, the day they were finally reunited to spend forever eternity in each other's arms. Key did have to laugh and tease the older when he mentioned about eating his Christmas dinner by his grave during the first year he was gone.

Back down on earth, Jonghyun's baby brother had granted the older's final and biggest wish. Kibum had known Jonghyun didn't have long left and spent every single second he had with his brother. Kibum idolised his brother, Jonghyun had become his role model to do well in life and made his big brother very happy and proud of him. With the help of his husband Jonghyun (Kibum called his brother Jjongie to save confusion) They managed to grant Jjongie his final wish.

It had been written messily on a piece of paper which was sat on the bed side table. A week after his big brother passed, Kibum had his brother buried  beside his husband. His final wish was to be laid to rest by his husband's side, wanting to spend every single minute of eternity side by side the man he loved from the day he laid his puppy eye's on him.

Each day Kibum and his husband came to visit his brother, placing some flower's and his and his husband's grave. Kibum may of never met his brother's husband but he had grown to respect and idolise the man. It was a wish to meet the man that made his brother so happy and full of life yet he knew it was simply impossible. He vowed to his brother to live on for him and his husband and make them both very proud of him.

Kibum worked hard and soon opened up a fashion line, using his brother's husband's sketches as inspiration for the clothing items created. Kibum's husband took over the job at bank left by Kibum's older brother. It paid well and every one was friendly to him, being well known there due to his husband's brother being the store manager for many years.

Kibum couldn't deny how he felt and missed his older brother dearly yet he knew Jonghyun was happy to be reunited with his husband in heaven. The older had lived a very long and good life, made many people happy especially his baby brother. Kibum knew it was selfish to wish his brother was still with him when he had been torn from his husband for so many years.

Both Kibum and his husband worked hard and Kibum even made sure to mention his brother's husband in the credit's from the clothing line. It had become popular with the hight street shops, the items flying off the shelves. Even celebrities had chosen to wear some of the dresses Kibum had made which where sketched by his brother's husband. The hundred's of sketch books were still kept safely under the bed, Kibum knew those books meant everything to his brother and his husband and respected his wishes for them to be well looked after.

"You know Jjong, as an old age pensioner, you were pretty cute" Key giggled as he watched the gasp in surprise then playfully pout. Key giggled as he kissed the pout away, ruffling the older's dark blond hair.

In heaven no body ages, everyone that arrives here always looks like they are in their early twenties. Jonghyun caught his reflection in the glass coffee table, he really did look like he was twenty one again, the wrinkles and grey hair had disappeared much to his relieve. Jonghyun pushed the younger on the sofa, hovering over him and placing butterfly kisses over his face, Key could only giggle and try to tell the older to stop.

It was like they had never been apart from each other over the years, Jonghyun felt more playful and loved to kiss and  hold his lover while teasing him. Key in turn found him self falling more in love with the older, he had missed his playful puppy a lot. Hearing his husband laughing and smiling made his heart beat rapidly speed up. Seeing Jonghyun cry so much when had left for heaven broke his heart, he wanted to the older to live on for him and live if life happy.

Key was proud that Jonghyun did finally manage to live on for him, the younger never once regretted his quick thinking that night. Though he wished Jonghyun would have tried out and gotten a record contract. The many night's the older had sat by his grave and sung a newly written song made his heart melt, the words were always so beautifully written and the emotion in his voice left Key speechless.

All the angels in heaven would stop and listen to the strong angelic voice singing to Key. Jonghyun's voice was more pure and beautiful then all the angels put together. Key was so happy to have spent his short period of life on earth with Jonghyun, he had shown the younger the true meaning of love and happiness. The feline beauty could never love another that wasn't his mucky pup.

The older had stolen his heart the day he had shown him a round the school and picked him up after each class. How could he have ever rejected the older, Jonghyun was just too adorable even when he was a clumsy, dorky puppy. The two lover's moved to stand out on the balcony of the younger's apartment, watching the star's come out and twinkle brightly in the dark blue night sky.

Jonghyun wrapped his arms around the younger's waist from behind, resting his chin on his Bummie's shoulder, placing a light kiss to the feline beauties neck every so often. key closed his eye's and leaned back in to the warmth of his husband's chest, how he had missed the night's they would watch the stars twinkle brightly or watch the calm ocean sea while they sat on the beach in each other's arms.

As they stood out side, they looked down and watched Jonghyun's baby brother Kibum and his husband standing out side as the snow fell from the sky. They were mucking about with each other, through snow balls at each other and laying in the cold white snow making snow angels. Jonghyun smiled  hearing and seeing his baby brother laughing and having fun with his husband. All he wanted was his brother to be happy and enjoy his life to the full, he was already beyond proud seeing his brother's fashion range sell so well and be high in demand. His heart fluttered even more knowing it was all inspired by his Kibummie's sketches.

Key was also left speechless, he never thought much of his sketches he had done and thought Jonghyun only praised them to be nice. Yet when he had seen many of his drawing's framed and hanging on the walls of their apartment after his death proved he was wrong. Jonghyun loved his husband's drawing's, wishing the world could see the master piece's his lover had created.

He had told his Bum Bum many times that his drawing's belonged in a art gallery or museum. Seeing Jonghyun's brother take such inspiration from his drawing's to create a clothing range left him speechless and so very honoured. He was very proud to see his husband's baby brother do so well and even seeing those elegant dresses he sketched when he was bored come to life and seeing A list celebrities wearing them to red carpet event's and parties surprised him.

He felt a little proud of him self for even creating them in the first place, never in a million years did he ever dream of them being made in to real life dresses to be worn. Jonghyun and Key chuckled at the childish behaviour of the older's baby brother and his husband. Kibum was telling his husband off for throwing the snow ball too hard, having a bit of a diva strop which didn't surprise Jonghyun.

The older's baby brother was very similar to his Kibummie in the way he acted and even down to his facial features. Key turned in Jonghyun's hold as the two lover's down on earth went in door's with Kibum's husband saying sorry and placing lot' s of kisses on his lover's face. "I love you Jonghyun" Key whispered softly as he gazed deeply in to those warm chocolate brown orbs, finding his heart melting at the love that shone in those puppy eye's.

The puppy like man could only smile brightly, whispering " I love you two Kibummie" back before capturing those soft bow shaped lips. They pressed all their love in to the sweet and tender lip lock, hand's remaining wrapped around each other. They had only been reunited for half a day and already it had felt like they had never been apart, Jonghyun kept on muttering how he could never love anyone that wasn't his Bummie.

Key could only smile, cheeks tinted with a rosy red blush, muttering how no one could ever replace his mucky pup who stole his heart even when he walked in to a waitress and spilled drink every where. Jonghyun groaned and placed his forehead on his husband's shoulder after being reminded of the embarrassing accident. Key would never ever let Jonghyun forget that incident, knowing that the older thought he had blown his chance yet it had only made Key fall more for clumsy idiot.

Jonghyun found him self more embarrassed as he watched his baby brother share the many stories about him and his Kibummie that he told the younger. Kibum's husband chuckling and praising the men that inspired his husband. Key would giggle when a rather funny story would be told, only his dorky puppy would be so silly and adorable at the same time. No matter how much of an idiot Jonghyun was, Key would always love him (even when he was a cheesy and clumsy idiot).

Jonghyun felt his cheeks glow red from embarrassment, feeling like such a complete idiot yet a simple kiss on the lips from his Kibummie soon washed away his embarrassed mood. They remained out side on the balcony for a while longer, enjoying each other's warmth, watching Jonghyun's baby brother and his husband snuggle up on the sofa, watching some cheesy film and feeding each other pizza. The scene looked like something bot Key and Jonghyun used to always do together.

Usually the film would end up forgotten about as they ended up heavily making out and thing's getting so heated that they would end up in the bed room for the remainder of the night. Jonghyun and Key vowed to watch over and protect the older's baby brother and his husband, making sure they come to no harm. They could both see how Kibum and his husband shared the same beautiful, true love they did.

They way they had met and gotten together, the dates they had gone on and even down to the day they had gotten married had been a repeat of Jonghyun and Key's relationship. The only difference was that Jonghyun and Key were going to make sure Kibum and his husband got to live their life's together, no harm will ever come to them and tear them apart the same way Key had been torn away from Jonghyun.

While the older and his Kibummie watched over the young loved up couple from afar, they were going to make sure they cached up on all the snuggle's, cuddles and kisses they had missed out on through out the years they had spent apart. Now Jonghyun was going to spend eternity with Key in his arms again, getting to wake up to his angel snoring so cutely, watching his angel sleep so peacefully.

Taste his Kibummie's cooking and even get to make sweet love to his Bum Bum again. They had more then enough time to catch up on everything they had missed. Getting to spend many more year's together loving and holding each other while watching the young couple pass on the many stories about them to the future generation's of the Kim family. (Key and Jonghyun didn't mind being remembered as the dorky, loved up couple. Seeing their stories bring much laughter to many people made then even more happier and loved up then ever before. They loved people thinking of them as a clumsy, love up dorky couple, it was true anyway).


A/N Hello lovelies <333

Thank you to my 21 Subscriber's and two upvotes (you guys are so amazing <333)

Finally the sequel is here :D

I hope this won't make you all cry again (I'm sorry if it does XD)

I really hope this fluff ball was worth the wait :3

Comment and Subscribe my lovelies <333 ^.^ Comment's mean the world to me :3

I will see you all again next week :D

P.S my female Jongkey will be posted next week ^.^