Be mine, will you?

Be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the late update, I just had a crazy week at school. Enjoy the chapter and expect a lot of dialouges!

      - What's wrong Jackson? You had a long face ever since we got out of the dorm - Mark asked, looking concerned at his roommate.

      - Nothing Mark. I just want to be alone for a moment.

      - You sure you don't want to talk about it?

      - Yeah, go first. I'll follow you.

      - Okay then - Mark was hesitant but he walked away, didn't say anything else.

That was the day they participated in After School Club show and Jackson was unusually quiet. He didn't talk much, and although he did his best to put on a happy face, his team can easily notice his strange behavior. They were worried, but for the sake of the show, they had to put it aside and tried to direct the attention to other member. Which was sure to include a certain blonde-haired boy. BamBam was really standing out that day. Especially with his girl group dance. Jackson can't help but saw the interest glinting in the MC's eyes. He felt anger growing inside him without any reason despite his smile on his face. Jackson can't focus his mind on what was happening during the rest of the show. But actually, he wasn't that focused before the show either.

      - Do you know why Jackson acted so strange today? - Jr whispered in Mark's ears on the way to their car.

      - I have no idea. He didn't want to talk about that.

      - It's kind of scary that Jackson doesn't run around messing up with BamBam. Did anything happen between the Heosae brothers?

      - I don't know. The last time I checked, they were laughing at something funny on the internet together.

      - Why did I agree to find out the reason for Jackson’s strange behavior in the first place huh? I should have left it to JB when he asked me. It's not easy to ask Jackson when he had that murderous look, urgh.

      - Don't worry Jin Young ah. I'll find a way to talk with him later – Mark assured his boyfriend.

      - Yah, you two. Come quickly, we have to practice for tomorrow show. - JB shouted towards them.

      - Right, talking about the devil here - Jr mumbled before shouting back - we're coming.

The atmosphere in the car on the way back was a pleasant silence. JB at the front seat was busy practicing his part in "A", his eyes half-closed. The maknae line at the middle seat were all dozing off, Yugyeom's head on the window, BamBam's head on his shoulder and Youngjae's head on BamBam's shoulder. The back seat were Jr, Mark and Jackson. While Mark and Jr kept whispering and throwing glances toward Jackson, the latter was listening to music and looking out of the window.

Jackson knew that he made s worry, but for once he couldn't care less. He secretly stole a glance towards the second maknae in front of him, slightly frowning at the sight of him leaning on Yugyeom. He closed his eyes after a few second, heaving a sigh. He doesn't know why but recently, anything related to BamBam always make him concern. Not like that he doesn't care about the boy before but it's slowly turning into a different kind. He realized that he would be annoyed if he saw BamBam skinship with other member, like really pissed off and not just in a joking way. BamBam has been really gorgeous lately after he changed the hair color. He was adorable with the old hair, black with a spike of yellow and pink. But with the blond one, BamBam is both cute and manly. And he attracted a lot of looks since that. Jackson was surprised when he found himself uncomfortable with the attention Bam had. Not because of jealousy. He didn't like the mischievousness in the look directed at the second maknae. He blamed this strange feeling by telling himself repeatedly that BamBam was his favorite and closed dongsaeng and he just wanted to protect the boy's innocence. Still, Jackson can't ignore the puzzled sensation and the loud sound of his pounding heart whenever he's near BamBam these days. He also can't ignore the fact that he has been using every chance to have skin ship with the younger boy because he doesn't want anyone to be near him (not like he'll admit it though). And how BamBam naturally accepts all of these doesn't make the situation any better. "Urgh" - Jackson groaned, shaking his head harshly, earning himself some curious yet worried looks from Jr and Mark. It's no help as the image of BamBam filled his mind when he closed his eyes, but when he opened them, he can see the boy clearly well in front of him. Jackson sighed again, hoping the car could run faster. Somehow the way home seemed too long today.

                                                                                                                  *                 *                  *

Midnight, silence was dominating the dorm as everyone went to sleep. Or almost everyone. The light in MarkSon's room was still on. Jackson fidgeted uncomfortably as two pairs of eyes were gazing at him fixedly.

      - Okay, stop staring at me like I'm an alien. What's wrong with both of you huh?

      - Nope, we're perfectly fine. There's something wrong with you instead. Your behavior was strange today.

      - I'm fine as well. There are days when you're not in a good mood. Now can I go to bed?

      - Not so easy Mr. I'll not let you get away with it until you explain why you were not in a good mood - Jr had a determined look on his face but quickly changed into a whine - c'mon Jackson, it's a pain to hear JB grumbling all day.

      - Just tell him I'm fine.

      - Spill it out Jackson - Mark finally spoke up - we trusted you first with our secret, I thought we're best friends.

      - ...

      - ...

      - Urgh, you guys are stubborn. Fine, I'll tell you. I don't even know what is wrong with me.

      - It's not funny, even if it comes from you - Jr commented dryly.

      - I'm serious here.

      - Does it relate to BamBam?

      - What? How... uhm, how can you come to that conclusion, Mark?

      - He's stuttering, seem like you're right Mark - Jr turned to his boyfriend with a proud look.

      - Well, sorry, I just overheard you talking in your dream one night.

Jackson sighed dejectedly at that. He lowered his head, thinking about how to explain his strange feelings to Jr and Mark.

      - How can you know if you like someone?

The couple in front of him widened their eyes at that and then two matching grins appeared on their face (which is kind of creepy in Jackson opinion):

      - Finally - Mark whispered happily.

      - Yeah, it took him long enough.

      - That's right. When he confronted me about my feelings for you and helped to set us up with my plan, I thought he already knew his own.

      - Wait, what are you talking about? Stop the nonsense or I'm going to sleep now - Jackson bawled.

      - Oh, I thought you said that you like Bammie.

      - No, I was asking you how you could know when you like someone. And don't call him like that.

      - Wow, possessive much - Jr remarked sarcastically - he's not yours, I can call him whatever I like.

      - Ok guys, stop bickering - Mark turned to his boyfriend with a stern look, then to his roommate with a small smile – you want to know how. I have an idea, just answer our questions then you can find out how.

      - Huh? What questions? - Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter