Chapter 2

Dance with me

Kim Jongin

A Good looking guy, Good dancer and lovable boyfriend but He became miserable when her ex girlfriend left her. She left him with pain and sadness. Jongin doesn't know what to do. He keeps on asking himself what he have done wrong. He keeps telling the girl to stay. He keeps saying sorry and begging her yet she still left him. He was the one of the amazing dancer in school but when she left him, In one accident his dream to be a good dancer vanished away. He was involved in a car accident. He was driving and lost his mind. He just felt hurt until he dumped on a tree. After the accident, He was rushed to the hospital, He got a leg injury and sickest part he heard from the doctor was, It would be difficult to him to dance again. He cried everynight, longing for her and for having difficulty to dance again. 

*Flashback*

"Jongin"said the girl who are sitting across him.

Jongin smiled."What's that honey?"as he pinches the girl's cheeks and waited for the girl to answer.

"Let's break up"Krystal said.

His smile replaced by a sad one."Wha-what? are you joking right?"He asked."Are you joking right honey?"He cupped her cheeks.

She removed it and sighed."I am not joking. Please. I'm asking for break up"

"Then why?"Asked Jongin.

"I just knew it that i love Myungsoo"

"You're asking for break up because you love that Myungsoo? who you've just met a month ago?"

"Yes! We've been dating for about 3 weeks!"

"You're cheating behind my back? How could you! How could you do this to me! am i have done wrong?"

"I'm so sorry"Krystal stood up. But Jongin hold her arm. He kneels down.

"Please.. Don't leave me. Please stay with me, You just didn't know how much i love you!"

Krystal removed his hand and walked away.

"Krystal! what i have done wrong?! Please tell me! Am i not enough?"

He held his head and cried.

*End of Flashback*

_______________

 

"Hey Jongin"Lay approached and gave jongin a bottle of water. Jongin is in the practice room, practicing some dance step and trying to be able to dance again. Jongin drinks the water and stands up again to practice but Lay holds his hand.

"You have to rest first, Aren't you getting tired? You were practicing all day and You know you're leg isn't that better. Don't force yourself"Jongin didn't response instead, He removed Lay's hand and walk away to the middle and started to practice again.

Jongin started talking."I know, I must have to rest this for about 1 year but You know i really don't care"

Lay sighed."I know, but Why don't you just follow your doctor. Don't force yourself to dance. It might your injury get worse"

"I can handle it. I am not abusing it"Jongin replied.

Jongin started to practice again. His moves are so amazing, you won't see to him that he has an injury. Until his leg aches and He stumbled down to the floor.

"Oh, Kai!"Lay approaches infront of Kai. But, Kai stopped him.

"I'm okay, Hyung. No need to worry i can handle it."

"Why are you so stubborn? I told you that you have to rest and You even joined the big event. We're not fully sure about your condition. You've just rested it for about 10 months"

"It's okay. I can handle it."Kai gave Lay a reassuring smile.

Lay sighed."Okay, fine"

Kai started to dance again. He keeps on practicing while enduring the pain. You can see on his face how hurt his leg is. Until again, He fell down. Lay was about to stand up but to manage to sat down again. He knows what Jongin feels right now. He just let him. He shook his head in pity while Jongin banged the floor in frustration. He just covers his face and just manage to sat down. On the other side who is hyoyeon saw everything.

_______________

 

"Oh Yul can you accompany me to a nearby coffee shop?"Hyoyeon asked.

"Sure, Hyo. I craved for a coffee too"Yuri laughed.

Hyoyeon smiled."Let's go"

They went out to the coffee shop and buy coffee.

"Here is your order, Miss"The girl handed to Hyoyeon her order and smiled."Come Again, Thank you!"

Hyoyeon smiled back and went outside with Yuri."What have you bought?"Yuri asked who is waiting for hyoyeon inside hyoyeon's car.

"Uhmm, Dark Chocolate Coffee and Mocha Cake"

"Where's mine?"Yuri asked.

"Oh here!"Hyoyeon handed Yuri's coffee.

Yuri sips to her coffee before talking again."For whom those that you ordered?"Yuri asked.

Hyoyeon smiled."I'm giving this to the man in the practice room.

"Oh Hyoyeon"Yuri sighed.

Hyoyeon slaps Yuri's arm."Yah! That's not what you think! I just would like to give this to him because He saved my life"

"Saved your life?"Yuri raises her eyebrow.

"Yes, Last night. I have no Yuri to come go home with. Those random men were planning to me. But luckily he was there and save me. He's also the one who accompanied me to go home. That's why I am so very thankful to him"Hyoyeon smiled.

"And I even decided to give these to him. Just to thank him"

Yuri nods in explanation."I'm so sorry that I was not there to save you"Yuri held hyoyeon's hand.

Hyoyeon gives her a reassuring smile."No it's okay"

"Let's go, I have to give this to him as soon as possible"

Yuri nodded and Hyoyeon started to manipulate the engine heading back to the school.

"Yul, I'm going back to the classroom. My class is about to start, Bye see you later!"Yuri bid a goodbye to her and walked away.

While Hyoyeon started to walk in the hallway going to the Practice Room, She stood first beside the door and praying because she's feeling nervous. But she was startled when she heard a banged on the floor. She started to peek in. She saw him aching for his leg and heard everything from Lay. 

"He has a leg injury but he still managed to help me"Hyoyeon thought. She saw him again stood up and started to practice until he fell down again. She saw him banging the floor in frustration.

She turned back and leaned her body to the wall. 

"How he still managed to dance with his injury?"She thought.

She peek in again and she saw lay heading out from the practice room without noticing her.

She started to enter the practice room and saw Jongin sitting on the floor while leaning his body in the wall. He's catching his breath. He drinks the water while sweats are flowing from his head. Hyoyeon took her handkerchief and walked towards him.

"Here"Hyoyeon handed him the handkerchief.

He looked up and saw hyoyeon. He smiled and took the handkerchief."Thanks"

Hyoyeon smiled back."You're welcome"

"Don't you want to sit beside me?"Jongin said tapping the floor beside him.

"Oh alright"Hyoyeon sat beside him.

"Why are you here anyway?"Asked Jongin.

"I just want to give this to you"Hyoyeon answered as she lifts the paperbag in front of Jongin."Here"She handed it to him.

"What is this?"He asked.

"A coffee and cake"Hyoyeon replied.

"Thank you. You even bothered yourself just to buy me this"

"No, it's okay. It's my pleasure"Hyoyeon smiled."Uhmm can I have your name?"Hyoyeon asked.

"I won't"Jongin joked.

Hyoyeon frowned and rolled his eyes. Jongin just chuckled.

"Okay! Okay! My name is Kim Jongin. I am at 3rd year college as you are. 20 years old. I live at Cheom-"Jongin cutted when Hyoyeon spoke.

"Alright! Alright"Hyoyeon said.

Jongin laughed.

"Aish! This man, really"Hyoyeon mumbled. She just stare at him. She smiled,"How strong he is. He still manage to smile and Laugh despite of his injury and been suffering from it"She thought.

"Why are you staring on me? I know it, I'm handsome"Jongin said.

Hyoyeon gasped."What the ?"She joked and playfully hits Jongin's arm. Jongin laughed."He really loves to laugh and smile"Hyoyeon thought.

"Anyway, I just accidentally heard that You have a leg injury and You have to rest that for about 1 year"Hyoyeon started. Jongin's laughed ceased slowly until it's replaced by a serious one."Oh! I'm sorry for taking this topic up"Hyoyeon said.

Jongin smiled."No, it's okay and Yes! I have to rest this for about 1 year but I'm insisting to dance even though I know it might get worse. The big event is so important to me. My leg is getting better. I do take my Medicines everyday"

"Why don't you just rest first? You have 2 months to rest and your friend said that you've just rested you're leg for about 10 months. Resting it first. You have 3 months remaining for the big event. Spend your 2 months for resting it and Spend your remaining month for the practice"Hyoyeon said.

Jongin looked at her."Why do you bother yourself just to make me better?"

"I was just suggesting and helping you for your fast recovery.. You know I feel like to watch you dancing on stage"Hyoyeon said.

Jongin smiled."Thanks"

"That's nothing! I'll even cheer you up!"

"Anyway, Then help me for my fast recovery"Jongin said.

"Aish! You can do it alone!"

"Be my doctor"

"What the are you thinking?"Hyoyeon exclaimed.

"I'm serious, you're a friend of mine so you have to help me for my recovery"

"I'm you're friend?!"

"So, what do you think are we doing? We're talking like what friends does, hitting me, rolling you're eyes on me and shouting on me"Jongin said.

"That fast?! we've just met"

"Does that really matter?"Jongin asked.

"It doesn't"Hyoyeon replied.

"Good, thank you!"Jongin smiles.

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes on him. Jongin just laughed who makes her even mad but also makes her smiled.

___________

 

Chapter 2 is updated!!!!! Thanks for reading! Your Comments are so appreciated /throws heart/ Love you guys!