Chapter 3

Dance with me

Author's POV

 

"Hey, Jongin"Hyoyeon approached infront of Jongin. 

Jongin pretended, didn't notice her and still listening to the music with his earphones on.

"Jongin!"Hyoyeon called for the second time.

Jongin held back his laugh and bit his lip to avoid his laugh.

Hyoyeon finally hits his head. He his head."Ouch!"And finally took off his earphones."What was that for?"

Hyoyeon gave him a deadly glare."Do really your hobby is to pissed me off?"Hyoyeon asked.

"Not really, but to tell you frankly I feel like to piss you off because I found it cute. You know, You're cute whenever I'm pissing you off"Jongin said.

"Cut it off"Hyoyeon said."Anyway, Can we have a walk together? Don't get it wrong I mean just strolling around. Come with me, I'm just bored and I've got a lot of vacant time just that"Hyoyeon smiled.

"I won't, I'm not in the mood to go out with you"Jongin said.

Hyoyeon rolled her beautiful eyes again."Okay, if you say so, I'll never asked you out. I just wasted my saliva for a man like you"Hyoyeon started to walk away until Jongin put his arm on her shoulder.

Hyoyeon smirked."Tss"

"Let's go"Jongin said.

They went out together.

"What do you want?"Hyoyeon asked.

"What? You're going to treat me?"Jongin asked back.

"What do you think I'm doing?"Hyoyeon asked back sarcastically.

"Oh, oh. Easy woman you're always like having a monthly period"

"What the ?"Hyoyeon said.

"Be easy, you know being mad always is making you older early. Smile always!"

"How can I smile always, if you're always pissing me off? And making my mood bad?"

"I'm sorry, I just can't help it"Jongin said.

Hyoyeon smacked his head.

"Ouch! Ouch!"Jongin complained.

"I'll really hit your head!"Hyoyeon said. Still smacking Jongin's head.

"Okay!"Jongin replied.

"What a cute couple"The two couple said who walked by infront of them and giggled.

Hyoyeon and Jongin stopped and fixed theirselves.

"I should have the one to treat you, Don't waste your money for me"Jongin said.

"That's nothing and I'm the one who wanted this. I just like treating my friend, and it's my pleasure"Hyoyeon explained.

In the end, Jongin didn't insist. Instead he just let hyoyeon.

"What flavour do you want?"Asked Hyoyeon.

"Whatever you want"Jongin said.

"Aish! Tell me!"Hyoyeon insisted.

"I like strawberry" Jongin smiled.

Hyoyeon laughed."So gay"

"Who cares?"

"Okay! Okay!"

Hyoyeon bought two Strawberry flavoured ice cream. She handed the one to Jongin.

"Thanks"Jongin said.

"You're welcome"Hyoyeon smiled and started talking."You know what?! My Ex-Boyfriend and I love ice cream. When we were together He was always buying me an ice cream. Our favorite flavour is Chocolate. We were always doing this after the class and He was the one who send me home. That's why I am not used to go home alone."

"Why did you two broke up?"Jongin asked. Hyoyeon looked beside him and saw him busy on eating the ice cream while listening to her.

Hyoyeon looked in front again."Uhmm, Our relationship didn't last long. We gave up together He was the one who broke up with me. I was begging him to stay because I was hoping that we will fix the mess. Hoping that we can go back together as we were before. But We ended breaking our relationship together. We always fought, even little things. We even fought over little things. High Prides. Our relationship before was so ed up. As I've said, We just broke it together. What will I expect to a relationship was ed up as hell. Expect nothing right? I've done enough"She sighed.

"Pretty close to mine but the difference is, She was the one who broke up with me, simple reason"Jongin confessed.

"What is that?"Hyoyeon started to listen.

"She broke up with me because She loves another guy. She had been cheating behind my back dating someone else. As what have you said. I begged her too yet She still left me. I was riding a car and lost my mind that's why a got into accident and Here it is, My Leg injury"

"See?"Hyoyeon said.

"What?"Jongin asked.

"We've done all and give our everything but they still left us"Hyoyeon said.

"So dramatic huh?"Jongin said.

"Oh come on, I'm just saying the truth, I've done enough. I don't want to hurt again"

"Yeah, you're right. Anyway, How long did your relationship take?"Jongin asked.

"4 years? I think so"Hyoyeon said.

"Wow, that long?!"Jongin said.

Hyoyeon nodded."How about you?"

"2 years and Half" Jongin answered.

Hyoyeon nodded her head in answer.

"I'm wondering why did she leave a good looking guy like you? A good dancer. You know how can a girl left a guy like you. She's dumb of letting you go"Hyoyeon said.

Jongin smiled of compliments he received.

"Don't take it back"He said.

"What?"Hyoyeon said.

"You said, I'm Good Looking and Good Dancer"Jongin said.

Hyoyeon laughed realizing what she have said."Don't take it seriously! I was just lying! I just want to enlighten your mood that's why I said that"Hyoyeon Joked.

"You weren't lying! You're stating the fact!"Jongin said.

Hyoyeon laughed and so Jongin did. The two are laughing endlessly. Some of the people who are walking by thought they're couple. Some of them envied them for having a happy times.

"Here"Jongin gave hyoyeon a handkerchief.

"I have on my own"Hyoyeon smiled, but all of a sudden Jongin wiped the stain on Hyoyeon's face.

"I can do it by mys-"She cuts off.

"Shh! Don't move!"Jongin keeps on wiping her face. Until Hyoyeon took the handkerchief and She's the one who wipes her face.

"Do I look better?"Hyoyeon asked.

"Yes"Jongin smiled.

"Ohh, let's go!"Hyoyeon held Jongin's hand and They entered the coffee shop.

"What do you want?"Asked Hyoyeon.

"Aish! I'll be the one who will treat you! You treated me lately! Let me Okay?"Jongin said.

Hyoyeon nodded."Okay"She smiled. Jongin winked.

Hyoyeon pretend to choke.

"The ?!"Jongin said between of his laugh."I bet you! You like it"Jongin joked.

"What ever!"Hyoyeon laughed.

"Miss, Give me two Frappe Cappuccino and Two cheese Cake!"Jongin said happily. While hyoyeon stares at him and caught herself smiling."What a bubbly boy"

When her mind back to normal. She shook her head.

"Why?"Jongin approached holding the Coffee and Cake he ordered.

She smiled."Nothing"She answered.

"Here!"Jongin handed her the Coffee and Cake."Let's go back to school"

Hyoyeon nodded. Jongin held her hand out of the Coffee shop.

Hyoyeon stares at their clasped hand. When she dumped to an unexpected person, 

Eunhyuk.

"Eunhyuk..."Hyoyeon mumbled. She was froze in her feet to see his ex boyfriend.

Eunhyuk stares at her too, Frozen"H-hi, Hyo"He greeted, Stuttering.

Jongin looked behind and saw the two.

"He must be her Ex-Boyfriend"Jongin thought. Jongin turned behind and look on Eunhyuk and Broke the ambiance between the two.

"Hey, man"Jongin butted in. He lend his hand."I'm Jongin, Hyoyeon's Boyfriend and You are?"Jongin said. Hyoyeon looked at him with What-do-you-think-are-you-doing? Look.

Jongin just gave her a reassuring smile.

Eunhyuk was hesitating but to grab Jongin's hand."I'm Eunhyuk"

"Oh! Anyway, We have to go back in school our class is about to start. Nice to meet you"Jongin held hyoyeon's hand and intertwined. They're walking away until Jongin spoke."Don't look back"Jongin whispered.

"Then why?"Hyoyeon asked.

"He's staring on us especially on you"Jongin said."I bet he still loves you, But I feel sorry for him because He let you go and You fell down on me"Jongin joked.

"The ! Anyway, How did you know?" Hyoyeon asked.

"I feel he's regretting to let you go and broke up with you. I saw on his eyes how regretful he is. Seeing you with a new man"Jongin said.

"He still loves me? What ever! I'm starting to move on, Anyway!. Then you're saying to me that he still loves me? How dumb he is! I'm the one who was doing the best to keep our relationship! But he did nothing! He was even the one instead who gave up first!"Hyoyeon started to cry.

Jongin buried Hyoyeon's face on his chest. While rubbing her back."Shh.. Don't cry"He comforted. Hyoyeon sobs can be heard upon their way that's why some people are looking at them with a pity on their eyes.

"Don't cry. They're looking on us. As I looked like i made you cry. So please stop crying"Jongin pleased.

Hyoyeon stopped from crying and Wiped her tears."I'm so sorry"

"That's nothing"Jongin said."Let's go back to school as soon as possible"

They altogether get in Hyoyeon's car. Jongin volunteered the one who will drive while Hyoyeon on his side is silent while looking on the window. Jongin just manage to not bother her and Let her alone. Jongin still hears Hyoyeon's sobs. That's why he can't help himself but to comforted her as his hand runs through her hair and it.

Hyoyeon removed his hand."Don't worry, I'm okay. Thanks for your comfort"Hyoyeon smiled bitterly.

"You don't need to pretend that you're okay, You're with me. I feel you"

_______________

 

"Oh! Hyoyeon!"Yuri walks towards her.

"Hi, Yul"Hyoyeon greeted and gave her a bitter smile."See you later guys, I'm going to attend my class. Thank you, Jongin"Hyoyeon smiled a little and walked away.

"What happened, Kai?"Yuri asked.

"He met his Ex Boyfriend"Jongin answered.

"You mean, Eunhyuk?"Yuri said.

Jongin nodded."Anyway, Her ex boyfriend is my cousin actually"Yuri said.

"Ohh"Jongin responded.

"Why is she crying?"

"I told her that her ex-boyfriend still loves her"Jongin answered.

"How did you know?"Yuri asked.

"Oh come on, Yuri. Ofcourse I'm a man. You know I can easily see it on his eyes"

Yuri nodded and shook her head."That Jerk, really. Tch"

"By the way, See you around. I'm going to practice"Jongin said and started to walk.

"Yah! Hyoyeon said You shouldn't have to insist your injury!"Yuri yelled. Jongin laughed.

"I know!"He yelled back.

_____________

 

"Hyoyeon!"Jongin called as he walks towards her. Smiling. Which hyoyeon smiled too.

"Hello"Hyoyeon replied."Ouch"She complained as she held her head.

"Why?"Jongin asked.

Hyoyeon gives her a reassuring smile."Nothing"

"You drank a beer?"Jongin asked.

Hyoyeon nodded.

"Aish! What a habitual drinker"

"The ?!"As she smacked jongin's chest.

Jongin bent."Ouch"

"I'm sorry!"Hyoyeon startled. She bent down too to see Jongin's face."Did I smack it hard? Are you okay?!"She reassures.

"Yes, I'm okay"He said.

Hyoyeon sighed in relief.

"Did you worry?"Jongin teased.

She raised her eyebrow."Me? Worried? About you?"Hyoyeon looked beside avoiding his gaze."I-I'm not! No way!"She denied.

"What a denial person"Jongin teased."What if you fell for me, then you're still going to deny it?"He joked.

"What a self proclaimed person"Hyoyeon shook her head.

"Tss, You're worried about me, You even help me for my fast recovery right? You wanted me to dance on stage aren't you? And you said you're even going to cheer me"

"Yeah, I said that you know I just want to enlighten up your mood"Hyoyeon said.

"Tch, why many of us is such a denial"

"Whatever"Hyoyeon said.

"Come with me, I'm gonna practice"Jongin said."Don't worry my leg is getting better I've rested it for about 1 month as you've told"Jongin smiled and Held her hand.

She gets her hand back which cause Jongin to stop and look at her."Why?"

"N-nothing!, I said you have to rest that for 2 months!"Hyoyeon said avoiding his gaze. She doesn't know why she's feeling strange. She have never felt this feeling towards him. She feels awkward. Something different. She was used when Jongin always holds her hand but this time, It's something different to her.

"let's go!"Jongin holds her hand again and pulled her towards the practice room.

They sat together on the floor.

"Watch me, I'm going to practice"Jongin smiled.

Hyoyeon just smiled and nodded. She just washed away what she feels right now. She inhaled deeply and release it. She just watched as what Jongin told.

Hyoyeon stood up and walked towards him.

"Can I dance along?"Hyoyeon asked.

"sure! You can dance?"Jongin asked.

"I'll show you"Hyoyeon replied as she started to wave her body along to the beat.

"You-you can dance?"

Hyoyeon smiled and nodded.

"How could you hide this? We've been friends for about 1 month and half but You've never told me about your skill in dancing!"He grouches.

"Oh come on, Jongin! Did you ask me? Why should I to show my skill in dancing to you? Of course! I'm gonna keep it on myself"

"Alright! Uhmm How about we both Join the big event?"

"You Joined it already, aren't you?"Hyoyeon said.

"Yes, what I mean is.. How about changing it into having a partner or Duo? I Joined it alone and I'm going to dance as a solo. So, I thought of what if the two of us? Much better isn't it?"Jongin suggested.

"How about the dance steps you've practiced? You're gonna leave it behind?!"

"Of course no! Actually This kind of dance is for two person and more. I think it will be look awkward if I dance it alone"He said"What do you think of Joining me? I'm gonna teach you the dance steps"Jongin smiled.

Hyoyeon stares at him with the second thought.

"Don't hesitate, Actually We have more days to practice as I've heard the big event is postponed"

"Okay! I'm gonna join you!"

Hyoyeon started to dance again until Jongin joined her. But when she lost her balance She fell down but luckily Jongin caught her. As their face are so close to each other even they feel their warm breath. 

Hyoyeon's heart beats faster when she realized their position and startled. She stood up quickly and So Jongin did. She holds her chest and it.

"I-i'm just going to Comfort room"She said. Stuttering.

"Oh m-me too"Jongin responded.

They're avoiding each other gaze and Can't look to each other eyes.

Jongin broke the awkward ambiance."Are you okay?"

"Y-yes, I-i am"Hyoyeon stuttered.

"Anyway, I'm g-going to the Comfort Room"He said, Stuttering as he pointed the nearby bathroom.

"O-oh there you go"Hyoyeon said.

They seperated their way as the two of them exhaled heavily.

_______________

 

Chapter 3 is updated!!!!! Ohmygod!!!! Awkward moment between Hyokai for you XD Someone started to develop <3 asdfghjkl!!! /Fan girl screamed/ Thanks for reading and Subscribing <3 Thank you for bearing with my wrong grammars Hahaha You know guys! This is supposed to be just a one shot but When I felt all of your support toward the story. I decided to make it Short story and because I made it chaptered. But don't expect too much guys I think the number of chapter won't exceed of 10 chapters, I think it will contain 5-8 chapters only since it's just a short story. Hope you guys will Understand, Thank you! /throws hearts/