025

365 Reasons Why
The way you kiss me

Do you remember the first time our lips touched? It was during one of your TV show appearances and we we’re playing charades. You we’re trying to act out CPR and you ended up pressing your lips against mine while I was lying down on the floor. I honestly don’t remember much about that, heck I don’t even remember what show we we’re on. All I can remember was how soft your lips felt against mine; how I was using all my self control not to wrap my arms around your neck; how I tried my best to hide my disappointment when we had to separate because we didn’t want to draw any attention to ourselves. The moment our lips touched, I knew I never wanted to kiss anyone else’s lips but yours. It was in that moment what I knew that we we’re really made for each other. Ever since then I’d never stopped longing for your kiss. Ever since then, your lips were something that would always get me back up when I’m down. Your kiss was something that would ensure me that you would always be mine.

 

“Good morning!”

I opened my eyes groggily, fatigue still weighing down my eyelids.

“Good morning.”I mumbled, attempting to rid my eyes of the drowsiness.

You crawled on our shared bed before pressing a quick kiss on my lips.

“Minseokie, I haven’t even brushed my teeth yet.” I complained. I was sure I still have drool on my face and I don’t think that either of us enjoyed the smell of my morning breath.

“I don’t care. I know you like it when I kiss you first thing when you wake up.”

You smiled, pressing another kiss against my lips.

“But that doesn’t mean that I like you smelling my bad breath first thing in the morning.” I pouted.

“Well, would you rather I kiss Jongdae first thing in the morning? Or would you rather get your good morning kiss from Sehun?”

My eyes widened. “You wouldn’t do that! Of course I’d rather you kiss me. I won’t let you kiss anyone else but me and there is no way I’d let anyone else kiss me. You’re the only one who is allowed to kiss me like that and----.” I was cut off from my rambling by your lips pressing against mine.

“I don’t care if you still have drool on your face; you’re still the only one I’d be willing to kiss first thing in the morning, remember that Lulu.”  You pulled me closer, pressing my forehead against yours.

“I know, it’s just that---.” You cut me off again with another kiss.

“Luhan, if you’re thinking that I’m going to love you less if your breath stinks in the morning then you’re wrong. I love you even if you start looking like a caveman for all I care.”

I couldn’t help but smile. “What did I do to deserve you?”

You pressed your lips against mine once more. “You didn’t deserve me. We were made for each other.”

This time, it was me who leaned in for a kiss. I had intended for it to be a quick one, but your insistent tugging against my lower lip made me think otherwise.

“I know you don’t mind me kissing you this early but if you insist on making out, I’d prefer we do it after I brush my teeth.” I pulled back breathless.

“Fine go.” You chuckled. “But one last please.”

 

 
 
 

 

layout by dream_keeper88