First

Thantophobia

A/N: I made this chapter in rush, and also the transition of this story is kinda fast--and i don't even know why! Anyways, hope you guys enjoy the first chapter, and oh, maybe this story will consist of 4-6 chapter, yeah,yeah. >< P.S. I don’t hate SJ in fact I love them <3 *congrats to sungmin though :D

 


Jessica can’t hide the excitement when she finally arrived at Incheon airport, she missed this place. It’s been exactly six years since she smelt the fresh air in Korea.

She was also happy because she’ll see her best friend again, her name is Choi Sooyoung,

Minute passed but there’s still no sooyoung, she slowly lift her hand and glance at her wrist watch, what’s taking her so long?  Jessica thought whilst tapping her foot, a sign that she’s starting to lose her patience.

She was about to call sooyoung when an unfamiliar girl suddenly approached her. Jessica watched the girl as she stretch her hands and show her beautiful eye smile to Jessica.

Wow, she’s beautiful. Jessica thought with a smile visible on her lips. “I’m Tiffany Hwang, I’m Sooyoung’s best friend and wanted me to tell you that you’ll stay with me until your vacation here is over”

“W-what do you mean?” Jessica asked trying her best to avoid tiffany’s eyes, and not to be distracted by the beauty of the girl who’s standing in front of her.

“Well” Tiffany unconsciously bit her lower lip.

Damn, she’s so cute Jessica cursed,

“—SooYoung is out of the country but she said she’ll try her best to come back as soon as possible, she said you can use her room if you want, by the way me and sooyoung are roommates!” The girl said in loud voice.

Jessica smile seeing the girl’s smile

She’s so beautiful, I swear.

“Oh one more thing! WELCOME TO KOREA!” Tiffany cheered.

 

---

 

“Seriously? You’re playing that music for 28th times already!” Jessica hissed as she placed the mug over the table with a loud bang, Her Roommate on the other hand seem very oblivious for she didn’t even stop the music and even dance and sing along with it.

It’s been twelve hours since she arrived here but still the song kept on replaying.

“Oh my god, Hwang!” Jessica tried her best not to shout to tiffany, she didn’t want to offend the girl but hearing her crush (yeah, jessica easily admit that tiffany is her new crush, but it’s just a crush right? crush doesn’t mean she love the girl as in love-love) fan girling over a group of handsome and hunk men isn’t really pleasant to the eyes. “YAH! STOP REPLAYING THAT FOR MY SAKE!” Jessica finally burst out, she seriously can’t handle it, Tiffany has been playing the song of super junior’s mamacita for many times now.

“What did you say?” Tiffany asked, her left palm is on her left ear as if mentioning Jessica to louder her voice,

Jessica let a scoff; she knew she’ll never get what she wants when it comes to stopping tiffany fan girling over those boys. Suddenly a thought made her lips curves into a smile, Tiffany can’t hear her properly right? She slowly tilt her head and watch tiffany sing the lines in a very cheerful manner. She’s so gorgeous. Jessica thought. “TIFFANY, I LIKE YOU!” She shouted.

Meanwhile the girl named Tiffany saw jessica’s lips opened but unfortunately she never hear the words that came out from jessica’s mouth. Lowering the volume, she focus her attention to jessica. “What did you say?” She asked with her brows furrowed.

In triumphant. Jessica's lips broke into a larger smile. “Nothing” She said, trying her best to sound cold as ever.

“Ya, don’t be so mean, tell me!” Tiffany pouted.

Jessica was planning to kiss tiffany’s pink lips but then suddenly she realized that she’s supposed to be acting cold towards the pouting girl. “No I won’t tell you and that’s final” Jessica said with her arms crossed.

The latter stare at her roommate in disbelief “You’re so mean!” She said before stocking her tongue out “Whatever, I’ll go now to spazz more about SuJu and My hubby Siwon oppa!” Jessica can’t help to cringe hearing the sweet giggles from tiffany “Okay, I gotta go, see you later jessi!”

Jessica let a sigh after she turns around “She’s so childish” She said yet with a smile plastered on her lips “She’s lucky that I like her or els—“

“What did you say? You love what?”

Hearing that voice, made jessica stiff from her spot, Oh God?! . She’s panicking inside, She immediately turn around to face tiffany who has her arms cross and giving Jessica a pointed stare.

Think Jessica, think! You’re better than this! Make an excuse. Quick!

Jessica can feel the sweat on her temple,

“Hey, I’m asking you, You like what?” Tiffany asked.

Feeling suddenly went dry, she nervously cleared “I—I said..” fidgets “I said I LIKE SUPER JUNIOR!” Jessica pinched her thighs after saying those words, That’s the biggest lie she ever made in the history of her life.

Hearing the lie, The latter’s eyes sparkled “REALLY?!” Tiffany literally shouted in excitement, “I never thought that you’re an ELF?!” Tiffany hurriedly walk closer to jessica.

“I can’t believe it myself too” Jessica let a crooked smile. What the did I just get into?

“It’s nice knowing that my roommate is an elf, wait. If you’re an elf then…”

Jessica saw the look on tiffany’s eyes and she knew from that moment tiffany’s next line will going to be the cause of her death…or maybe not, she’s just over reacting, actually.

“Then we can spazz together!”

Tiffany happily clapped her hands while jessica had her eyes wide opened in horror.

Oh this can’t be happening!

Suddenly jessica felt her head throb, she frantically put a hand on her head and try to hide the pain by smiling.

“Hey are you okay?” Tiffany asked when she notice the weird smile that jessica’s making, she carefully move towards Jessica “Hey, what’s happening?” worried is written all over tiffany’s face.

Forcing a smile, jessica responded “What are you talking about, I’m fi—“Jessica’s breath hitch, when tiffany suddenly cup her face.

“You’re not okay” Tiffany said with a pout on her face.

“What are you talking about?” Jessica didn’t know why she feel comfortable towards tiffany, they’ve meet just hours ago but they’re now acting as if they knew each other for a very long time.

Jessica suddenly want a breather since tiffany was staring at her intensely “Wha—“

“You’re pale and it’s not a good sign, I know you’re not okay, it must be because you haven’t take a rest yet, I’m sorry I should’ve listen to you when you said that I should stop the music, that’s the reason why you can’t sleep right? because it’s too loud and—“

Jessica can’t help but to smile, tiffany feel so guilty even though she didn’t do anything wrong, “Hey, I said I’m—“

“Stop lying, I know you’re not okay, also you should stop talking and rest now you must be very tired” Tiffany said with her hands still cupping jessica’s face,

“you should sleep now, okay?” Tiffany asked before flashing her infamous eye smile once again.

“O-okay” Jessica breathlessly said,

For the first time, the throb on her heart overpowers the painful throb on her brain.

She’s something. Jessica thought.