Chapter Two

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal pov

 

Somehow it feels very cold tonight.The wind was blowing very strong. Time already showed 10 pm and Myungsoo had not yet come home too. I wonder, why Mr. and Ms. Kim was not worried at all,maybe it's probably Myungsoo was a boy. However, unlike me, I was worried to death. Hell yeah, Myungsoo only 15 years old.?! I don't understand what they think about their own son.

I peeked around the curtains of my room, hoping Myungsoo going home. And when the umpteenth time I peek, Myungsoo finally went home. I was very relieved. But, he was taken home by someone using a car. I wrinkled my forehead. And ..... what ?! I saw a woman out of the car and wrapped her hand on Myungsoo's neck. And they both kissed. What da . I widened my eyes. She seemed twenties. Oh my god. So Myungsoo like women like that? ............... a woman who wearing a dress, thick lipstick, and a y body?
'Thats actually very contradictory to me' My face turned sad.
I should not see what is earlier, it was just makes me sick.
I had my foot to the bed, and lay my body on it and pulled the blanket up to cover my whole body.


'I love you ....' I mumbled and fell asleep.

 

          .

          .

          .

 

The sun finally reveal itself. I've been wearing my school uniform and got ready for school.
Usually I go to school with him. Aunty was the one who sent us. She told me, this is one way to improved our relantionship.

I eat the last piece of my pancake "I'm done. Aunty, i go first," i pecked her cheek.

"Wait,Soojung-ah. Where Myungsoo? He's awake? Try to find him in his room and you two should go to school together," she glared at me and pointed her finger towards his room.

"Ne," I nodded and br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter